Author Topic: Be sure and check out the New Anything Goes Forum  (Read 4834 times)

vkm91941

Be sure and check out the New Anything Goes Forum
« on: April 21, 2006, 12:10:11 am »
An all new forum for all of your random thoughts... where nothing is off topic!
with Moderators: EnnisDelMar(Brandon), dmmb_Mandy(Mandy)

http://bettermost.net/forum/index.php?board=16.0

Offline sparkle_motion

• Brokeback Got Me Good
  • Stacey.
Re: Be sure and check out the New Anything Goes Forum
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2006, 12:31:11 am »
Congrats on being mods, guys! I posted over there.

Can I say something stupid here?
I only realized a few days ago that you guys were posting on other places besides CT and the games board and it hurt! When I first noticed, I felt like the girl that didn't get invited to the sleepover because I thought we were all just sticking to CT. I want you guys all to myself here!
But I'm getting over it. I realize Phillip has a great site here and we should take advantage of it. I'm trying to branch out more and post in other groups but I tell you what, it's hard.
...then you ask me about Mexico and tell me you'll kill me for needing somethin' I don't hardly never get.

Offline cmr107

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
  • Call me Courtney
« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2006, 12:40:58 am »
I hear ya Stacey. Ditto.

Offline David

• BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
« Reply #3 on: April 21, 2006, 07:24:51 am »
Posting on "other place" besides here at BetterMost you mean?

If you mean back at IMDB still,  then I am guilty too.    Well, I don't post there regularly anymore, but I check in there from time to time to see if there is any intelligent conversation.   You never never know if we see someone worthy of bringing over to BetterMost.   There is still Troll action going on over there unfortunately.

Offline Front-Ranger

• BetterMost Moderator
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • Brokeback got us good.
« Reply #4 on: April 21, 2006, 11:08:43 am »
I thought we were supposed to be sociable and post all over the site. That's what I've done, but CT is my home base. Trust me, Vic, you would't like to have me all to yourself (the woman talks a blue streak!!)
"chewing gum and duct tape"

vkm91941

« Reply #5 on: April 21, 2006, 12:42:01 pm »
OH I've been ecourageing everyone to explore all of bettermost since we got here!  Go out mingle, there lots of cool stuff out there.  But I did realize that there were a  few tremblains who had not venttured out as yet and I was leaving them to their own comfort level regards that.

I too still lurk on IMDb and I have a new identity so I post a little and look for fun stuff to bring back here as well.
« Last Edit: April 21, 2006, 03:28:46 pm by vkm91941 »

Offline cmr107

• Call me Courtney
« Reply #6 on: April 21, 2006, 01:02:45 pm »
I've gone to other places in bettermost a little bit, but I'm shy. It's kind of intimidating to go out where there are all new people (even though I know they're all quite nice and welcoming). I also haven't really had time lately. I've just been stopping in to read what I missed here for a while now. I think the school year is winding down now though, so hopefully I'll have more time soon!

Offline sparkle_motion

• Brokeback Got Me Good
  • Stacey.
« Reply #7 on: April 21, 2006, 02:01:07 pm »
I was talking about on here, not on IMDB.
I'm like Court, pretty shy and haven't really ventured out much.
...then you ask me about Mexico and tell me you'll kill me for needing somethin' I don't hardly never get.

Offline mlewisusc

• Sr. Ranch Hand
« Reply #8 on: April 22, 2006, 01:13:14 am »
Bump to find.
"Good enough place" - Ennis del Mar

Offline Ellemeno

• The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
« Reply #9 on: April 22, 2006, 03:28:57 am »
Sparkle, we can venture out together!  I have read some lovely things here on other parts of BetterMost. 

I remember the first time I gathered courage to actually post something on IMDb - someone had posted something that I really agreed with, and I got over my shyness just enough to post some tiny, "Thank you, me too" type post.  If I could have done it in 6 pt. type, I would have.  Here, as you know, I can now also talk a blue streak.  But in other parts of BetterMost, I am appreciatively reading, but still mostly just posting tiny "Thank you, me too" type posts.  But it's nice to start somewhere.

Offline cmr107

• Call me Courtney
« Reply #10 on: April 22, 2006, 01:55:20 pm »
Wow, Elle, you're shy also? I had no idea! I guess I came to IMDb once you were already talking a blue streak.

Offline Ray

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Ray Nasty!
« Reply #11 on: April 23, 2006, 12:54:30 am »
Wow, Elle, you're shy also? I had no idea! I guess I came to IMDb once you were already talking a blue streak.

Hahahaha Court, me too!  Elle was one of the first people to cause me to spit coke all over my computor screen on that IMBd BBM.  Who'da thunk?!
~A good general knows when to retreat~