Author Topic: The Bettermost Sunrise Project!!! (see first post!) April 15!!  (Read 32698 times)

Offline Lynne

• BetterMost Supporter
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
  • "The world's always ending." --Ianto Jones
    • Elizabeth Warren for Massachusetts
Re: The Bettermost Sunrise Project!!! (see first post!) April 15!!
« Reply #20 on: April 07, 2007, 10:35:59 am »
I'll be in Tennessee, Jess!
"Laß sein. Laß sein."

Offline Ellemeno

• The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
« Reply #21 on: April 07, 2007, 12:23:35 pm »
Me?  I don't know how, believe it or not.  It would be good to learn, so put me down as a maybe.  I'm in Seattle, close to the  the Western edge of the North American continent.

Offline Sashca1007

• Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #22 on: April 07, 2007, 12:53:42 pm »
Aw, shoot--  Jess, I love this idea, but I don't think I can join in!   :-\   I had already begun the logistics planning  ;D... Which window?  How much of my clothing to shed? Then I realized that on that Sunday morning I'll be in a hotel room in Sacramento with three of my coworkers!  (The company's putting us up so we don't have to drive home late Saturday night from our assignment.)  Anyway, I don't think I want to explain myself to the coworkers, even if I DID want to take a picture out the hotel window while demurely exposing my vast mass of blindingly white flesh..   :o    Hmm-m-m....   now that I'm thinking about it.....   we are a group of eight photographers and assistants....   MAYBE I could talk the entire group into stripping and snapping a pic for BetterMost!  Yee-HAW!   :laugh:
"From the vibration of the floorboard on which they both stood Ennis could feel how hard Jack was shaking."

Offline Sheriff Roland

• BetterMost Supporter
« Reply #23 on: April 07, 2007, 01:05:46 pm »
Again - let me remind y'all - clothing optional also means ya can wear clothing - it's the photo, and the postin a the photo, that matters!
2015 - Toronto: Pan Am Games
2015 - Edmonton, Montréal, Ottawa, Vancouver, Winnipeg: Woman's World Cup of Soccer

Offline j.U.d.E.

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
« Reply #24 on: April 07, 2007, 01:20:14 pm »
Aw, shoot--  Jess, I love this idea, but I don't think I can join in!   :-\   I had already begun the logistics planning  ;D... Which window?  How much of my clothing to shed? Then I realized that on that Sunday morning I'll be in a hotel room in Sacramento with three of my coworkers!  (The company's putting us up so we don't have to drive home late Saturday night from our assignment.)  Anyway, I don't think I want to explain myself to the coworkers, even if I DID want to take a picture out the hotel window while demurely exposing my vast mass of blindingly white flesh..   :o    Hmm-m-m....   now that I'm thinking about it.....   we are a group of eight photographers and assistants....   MAYBE I could talk the entire group into stripping and snapping a pic for BetterMost!  Yee-HAW!   :laugh:
That's too funny!  :laugh:  :laugh:

j. U. d. E.
MLK - - - - - - - - - - - - HAL - - - - - - - - - - - - BHO
*15 jan 1929 - †04 apr 1968 | *04 apr 1979 - † 22 jan 2008 | *04 aug 1961 -

Offline Lynne

• BetterMost Supporter
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • "The world's always ending." --Ianto Jones
    • Elizabeth Warren for Massachusetts
« Reply #25 on: April 07, 2007, 01:21:58 pm »
Right, Roland - and just because Sacramento isn't your usual locale, Sashca, doesn't mean a sunrise picture from there wouldn't be great!  Go for it!
 8)
"Laß sein. Laß sein."

Offline SunnySirppu

• Don't Say Much
« Reply #26 on: April 13, 2007, 06:15:38 am »
Hello all, just joined here. Found this place day before yesterday. Wasn't planning on registering until I read about this fun sunrise photo thing you're putting up. So count me in, although I won't be able to take the photo from home.
Sun rises at 6.20 in the morning here (in Turku, Finland, Europe) at this time of year and just so happens that I'm finishing my last nightshift on sunday morning at 7.15. So I'll try to take the photo from work, but if I'm too busy and can't, I'll try to take it one day after, on monday when I have a day off.

Looking forward to see everyone's pics! And no, I won't be getting naked at work  :P

Offline Sheriff Roland

• BetterMost Supporter
« Reply #27 on: April 13, 2007, 06:25:10 am »
Hello all, just joined here. Found this place day before yesterday. Wasn't planning on registering until I read about this fun sunrise photo thing you're putting up. So count me in, although I won't be able to take the photo from home.
Sun rises at 6.20 in the morning here (in Turku, Finland, Europe) at this time of year and just so happens that I'm finishing my last nightshift on sunday morning at 7.15. So I'll try to take the photo from work, but if I'm too busy and can't, I'll try to take it one day after, on monday when I have a day off.

Looking forward to see everyone's pics! And no, I won't be getting naked at work  :P

Well welcome to the fun house. Set a spell. You'll have a cup a coffee won't you? Piece a cherry cake?

Instead a takin the picture the day after, maybe you can take it a day earlier and pretend it's actually from the 15th. Be nice ta see a progression a photos from across the world on THAT day!

Either way, glad we got you to register, and if you would like any information about where to find anything in our little community, don't be shy to ask.
2015 - Toronto: Pan Am Games
2015 - Edmonton, Montréal, Ottawa, Vancouver, Winnipeg: Woman's World Cup of Soccer

Offline SunnySirppu

• Don't Say Much
« Reply #28 on: April 13, 2007, 12:52:49 pm »
Thanks for the warm welcome.

Well, I could take the camera to work today also, but since both saturday and sunday morning sunrises will happen when I'm off at work, I can't promise anything. But I'll sure make a go of it.

Offline belbbmfan

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
  • A love that will never grow old
« Reply #29 on: April 13, 2007, 03:50:21 pm »
Yeah, but it didn't say anything about April 15 being a Sunday! I wanna sleep Sunday mornings!  :laugh:

I'll try though..   ;)  but I'm not an early bird in the slightest! 'Tis gonna be hard!  :-\

j. U. d. E.

Hey Jude, did you know the sun rises at 06.55 am on Sunday? set your alarmclock!  ;D :)

Thank you for representing Belgium in this project!  ;)
'We're supposed to guard the sheep, not eat 'em'