Author Topic: To absent friends...  (Read 15458 times)

Offline Luvlylittlewing

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
Re: To absent friends...
« Reply #20 on: May 13, 2011, 11:41:34 am »
Marie, I miss Diane, too. I wonder how she's doing.

Have you lost touch with Toycoon? I thought maybe you and he still posted over at IMDb.

As for Jeff Gallagher, I just want to make sure you don't mean John. Because he's still here.

And you know who else I wonder about!  ;) :-\

K, no I haven't lost touch with Toy (my cyber husband); I just spoke to him on the phone last week, but I miss hanging out with him here.  I believe Diane is still posting over on IMDB, but she changed her name.  Oh, I'm confused.  You mean John is still here?  Wow, I haven't seen him around in ages, but I'm glad he's still here.  Yes, I know who you mean.  I thought about adding that person to my list but thought better of it!  ;)

Offline Luvlylittlewing

« Reply #21 on: May 13, 2011, 11:44:54 am »
It is a dream of mine to one day mount the epic road trip to the maritime provinces and attempt to solve the mystery of Toast.

Goes without saying I miss Rich, and always will. A few times he has left me suffused upon waking to realize that yes I had been dreaming and yes, he was sitting across the table from me, normal as anything.

Several people I have missed from bettermost I have found on facebook, Gattica it has been a real pleasure to reconnect with, and he is helping me figure out electronic stuff as I've developed a real desire to go solar. Its gonna be an education for sure.

Moremojo is still in Austin at the Library as far as I know. I may call him this weekend. And Ray, I posted on his facebook page recently:
"." and he got it right away.  ;)

Thanks for letting us know about Moremojo.  I miss that cowboy!

Offline Jeff Wrangler

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • "He somebody you cowboy'd with?"
« Reply #22 on: May 13, 2011, 11:54:03 am »
You mean John is still here?  Wow, I haven't seen him around in ages, but I'm glad he's still here.

If you mean John Gallegher, try looking for Aloysius J. Gleek.  :)
"It is required of every man that the spirit within him should walk abroad among his fellow-men, and travel far and wide."--Charles Dickens.

Offline Jeff Wrangler

• BetterMost Supporter!
« Reply #23 on: May 13, 2011, 11:56:01 am »
My Roadtrip and Roundup traveling companion jstephens9 hasn't been around for a while. Hope he's well.  :)
"It is required of every man that the spirit within him should walk abroad among his fellow-men, and travel far and wide."--Charles Dickens.

Offline Jeff Wrangler

• BetterMost Supporter!
« Reply #24 on: May 13, 2011, 11:58:54 am »
And then there's Edenbarby, who once agreed with me that vegetables exist to be a vehicle for butter and salt.  ;D

Offline Luvlylittlewing

« Reply #25 on: May 13, 2011, 12:29:53 pm »
If you mean John Gallegher, try looking for Aloysius J. Gleek.  :)

Oh good heavens, of course!  It's early here on the West Coast.  I'll be okay.  For some reason I get John mixed up with jpwagoneer1964 who I really miss.  You know I also miss MarieZ.

Offline serious crayons

• BetterMost Moderator
« Reply #26 on: May 13, 2011, 01:01:28 pm »
And then there's Edenbarby, who once agreed with me that vegetables exist to be a vehicle for butter and salt.  ;D

I see Barb all the time. Also, Yaadpyar. Two more great reasons to be on Facebook.

You know I also miss MarieZ.

Me too!!

Offline milomorris

• BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
  • No crybabies
« Reply #27 on: May 13, 2011, 01:19:45 pm »
I miss 217horses/JudgeHolden. He wrote Roots, one of the greatest Brokeback fanfiction stories ever. He was a great guy. Last I heard, he was in the Middle East working alongside his man for America's freedom.
  The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.

--Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.

Offline Kelda

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • Zorbing....
    • Keldas Facebook Page!
« Reply #28 on: May 13, 2011, 02:23:16 pm »
I see Barb all the time. Also, Yaadpyar. Two more great reasons to be on Facebook.

Yep, me too and you can add Sheyne, Ray and Becky (remember little young Becky? shes now a college student that is always posting amusing anecodotes about student life!) for me. Great to see them on facebook!
http://www.idbrass.com

Please use the following links when shopping online -It will help us raise money without costing you a penny.

http://www.easyfundraising.org.uk/idb

http://idb.easysearch.org.uk/

Offline Kelda

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • Zorbing....
    • Keldas Facebook Page!
« Reply #29 on: May 13, 2011, 02:24:33 pm »
And Ray, I posted on his facebook page recently:
"." and he got it right away.  ;)

heeeee!

PLease say hello to Moremojo when you speak to him.. he was a lovely guy.

http://www.idbrass.com

Please use the following links when shopping online -It will help us raise money without costing you a penny.

http://www.easyfundraising.org.uk/idb

http://idb.easysearch.org.uk/