Author Topic: *SCREAMS* My DVD had jurt arrived 2 days early!!  (Read 7468 times)

Offline sparkle_motion

• Brokeback Got Me Good
  • Stacey.
Re: *SCREAMS* My DVD had jurt arrived 2 days early!!
« Reply #20 on: April 27, 2006, 03:12:02 pm »
I screamed when I heard the load thump on the carpet of the post, cos I thought "...that sounds like a package kind of thump.."

I don't know what this means. Do you have one of those cool slots in your front door?

...then you ask me about Mexico and tell me you'll kill me for needing somethin' I don't hardly never get.

Offline Becky

• Brokeback Got Me Good
  • No one can resist the Twist!
    • Myspace site, kinda scary but I like it!
Re: *SCREAMS* My DVD had jurt arrived 2 days early!!
« Reply #21 on: April 27, 2006, 03:40:14 pm »
Not yet, sorry.. I was out with my beau last night, And I won't tonight either..promise to look at the weekend tho!

No I haven't got a chance to check it again either, so there is no hurry. I have too much school work to do right now so I will probably end up doing it at the weekend aswel.
I hope I am not seen as being pervy...but what is this new man of yours like, I wanna know everything! LOL
"Look too often at those hills, lie too long beside those rippling rivers, and you may think you are hearing a love song, when actually it is a death song." Larry McMurtry, Brokeback Mountain: Story to Screenplay.