Author Topic: if you're coming to the brokie brunch in nyc....  (Read 2171 times)

Offline newyearsday

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
  • ponygirl
if you're coming to the brokie brunch in nyc....
« on: April 22, 2006, 12:06:11 pm »
and you want me to order you one of the shirts I designed for the event, go to my store at the link below and then PM me with the size and kind you want (which quote and color--it's easier for me to do that way than using the order number). I am adding a sky blue ringer with navy text for the "we didn't come here to fish" quote, by request from David. It'll be visible either soon or today around 5-6 pm eastern daylight time. I'll place the order tonight around 5 or 6.

It'll be at cost, if you want to add a donation for the Matthew Shepard Foundation, you can do that when you pay me for it at the Brunch (this way I order them and get them in NYC and deliver them to us all at the brunch, and save us all on shipping costs!)

Jenny
Revelationtees--wear them for good. Profits go to the Matthew Shepard Foundation: www.revelationtees.spreadshirt.com & www.revelationtees.spreadshirt.net (for EU)
"One life, with each other..."

Offline sparkle_motion

• Brokeback Got Me Good
  • Stacey.
Re: if you're coming to the brokie brunch in nyc....
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2006, 03:07:51 pm »
What about (sniffle sniffle) those of us that can't (sniffle sniffle) make it? Can we buy a brunch t-shirt too?  :'(
...then you ask me about Mexico and tell me you'll kill me for needing somethin' I don't hardly never get.

Offline newyearsday

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
  • ponygirl
« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2006, 06:44:05 pm »
Of course you can! just go to the site, they are at the very end of the page. I made them at 2 am before getting up and going to the airport at 7:30 am, so I didn't put the same description stuff about them on the site, but maybe I will later (I'm in traveling mode still--writing from NC), so you will have to click on the picture to view them. There are two quotes, the blue ladies one is hard to read but if you click on the image and go to the details for it, scroll down and you can see the words in bigger print as kind of a highlight of the shirt.

Enjoy!

Jenny
Revelationtees--wear them for good. Profits go to the Matthew Shepard Foundation: www.revelationtees.spreadshirt.com & www.revelationtees.spreadshirt.net (for EU)
"One life, with each other..."

Offline Becky

• Brokeback Got Me Good
  • No one can resist the Twist!
    • Myspace site, kinda scary but I like it!
« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2006, 06:53:39 pm »
I sooooo wish I could come! It looks like it will be a total blast. But unfortunatley I have school and no money. But I suppose I can wait until Niagra, although only me and Jenny are coming. We need to recruit more people!
"Look too often at those hills, lie too long beside those rippling rivers, and you may think you are hearing a love song, when actually it is a death song." Larry McMurtry, Brokeback Mountain: Story to Screenplay.