Author Topic: Chris Klein and Keanu Reeves  (Read 33080 times)

Offline Kelda

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • Zorbing....
    • Keldas Facebook Page!
Re: Chris Klein and Keanu Reeves
« Reply #10 on: August 15, 2007, 09:59:00 am »
Here's someone who I think really looks like someone else. Who does Joseph Gordon-Levitt remind you of? (Hint for those who don't immediately see it: it's someone we all know and love.)

Yeah - they do look alike.... were they not both in ten things i hate about you together?
http://www.idbrass.com

Please use the following links when shopping online -It will help us raise money without costing you a penny.

http://www.easyfundraising.org.uk/idb

http://idb.easysearch.org.uk/

Offline Penthesilea

• Town Administration
« Reply #11 on: August 15, 2007, 10:05:25 am »
Yep, Kelda, they were.

As for David's question: yes, I also think Chris Klein and Keanu Reeves look alike. Especially in the pic posted by Leslie Chris Klein looks very much like Keanu.

mvansand76

« Reply #12 on: August 15, 2007, 03:46:18 pm »
Here's another one....

Tom Cruise

Scott Wolf

What do you think?

YES! They look very much alike!!!

Offline David In Indy

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • You've Got Male
« Reply #13 on: August 15, 2007, 04:03:25 pm »

YES! They look very much alike!!!

I think it's their eyes. Their eyes are very similar.  :D
Dogs have owners. Cats have staff.

Offline LauraGigs

• BetterMost Moderator
  • BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
    • My Design Portfolio
« Reply #14 on: August 15, 2007, 05:46:28 pm »
That picture of Tom Cruise is strangely bad — some dumb photographer used a wide-angle on him.  Wide-angle is so unflattering and should never be used on people (even cute people)!

Offline Daniel

• Counsellor
  • BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
  • I lost myself to him.
« Reply #15 on: September 16, 2007, 12:35:52 pm »
Keanu and Chris are very different, in my humble opinion.

One of the first thing I notice about men (and women, for that matter) are their eyebrows. Part of the unique expressions that people are capable of is included in the eyebrows. Keanu's eyebrows curve more than Chris's at the ends, although they both have the almond-shaped eyes. I'm sure I could point out more differences, but would require more photographs...  ::)
Why do we consume what we consume?
Why do we believe what we believe?
Why do we accept what we accept?
You have a body, a mind, and a soul.... You have a responsibility.

Offline serious crayons

• BetterMost Moderator
« Reply #16 on: September 17, 2007, 02:02:33 am »

Here's an interview with Joseph Gordon-Levitt story from today's NYTimes magazine, with photos. I swear, in the first quarter of a second after I saw the first photo I thought it was Heath.

http://www.nytimes.com/2007/09/16/style/tmagazine/16levitt.html?_r=1&oref=slogin

Offline Lynne

• BetterMost Supporter
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
  • "The world's always ending." --Ianto Jones
    • Elizabeth Warren for Massachusetts
« Reply #17 on: September 17, 2007, 02:42:31 am »
Now here's a topic I have some strong opinions about!  Being a major Keanu Reeves fan - Kerry, we're just going to have to disagree!!  :D

I see some vague physical similarities between Keanu and Chris Klein, but I think each is quite distinctive physically in his own right.  And IMO, there is simply no comparison in acting ability - Chris Klein is completely unmemorable to me.  I know that a lot of folks think that Keanu has never really lived down the Bill & Ted surfer dude typecast, but I disagree.  His understated performances point to his talent - consider his role in SOMETHING'S GOTTA GIVE - he was the supporting male actor and as far as I'm concerned, stole the show from Jack Nicholson.  Keanu has phenomenal range - from the believable 'everyman' romantic hero in movies like THE LAKE HOUSE or SOMETHING'S GOTTA GIVE (reminds me of Cary Grant) to some of his darker complex roles like the addicted double agent in A SCANNER DARKLY or Neo in THE MATRIX.  I'm not going to hold movies like JOHNNY MNEMONIC against the guy when he looks as good as he does in a wetsuit in POINT BREAK (a tremendously underrated social commentary that I sometimes think I'm the ONLY one on the planet who gets!!).

OK, that's enough of being a fan-girl.  :D :D :D

Joseph Gordon Levitt.  This guy is going places.  I've never seen such amazing talent in one so young.  It was even apparent in his small role in LATTER DAYS.  I dare you to watch BRICK or MYSTERIOUS SKIN and say differently!  :D  Since MYSTERIOUS SKIN, I've watched his backlist, and if he's in a film, I will see it.
"Laß sein. Laß sein."

Offline southendmd

• Town Administration
  • well, I won't
« Reply #18 on: June 21, 2011, 01:59:27 pm »
*bumping for Lynne*