Author Topic: One Man Men  (Read 44566 times)

Offline brokebackjack

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
Re: One Man Men
« Reply #90 on: December 11, 2007, 05:08:39 am »
What's a one man man??

me.

I'm not gay, I am bisexual. And THIS switchhitter has had exactly one <1> serious, once-in-a-lifetime M/M relationship.
ONE.
After that had to end my friends set me up with a 6'2 muscular and very handsome fireman who rode a Harley. He even picked me up for that date on his bike. We never so much as held hands. All I did during that 'date' was talk about my boyfriend lol.  Yet>>> that firemnan and I are still friends.

That was the last time I so much as dated a guy, and never once have I had sex with any other man since my one  relationship ended. As a bi male, the attraction is Person Specific. I didn't want anyone else; for me it would have been "settling", and  I'm not one to drink vinegar after wine.
"I couldn't stand it no more so i fixed it"

Offline Jeff Wrangler

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • "He somebody you cowboy'd with?"
« Reply #91 on: December 11, 2007, 10:00:08 am »
a 6'2 muscular and very handsome fireman who rode a Harley.

:o THUD.
"It is required of every man that the spirit within him should walk abroad among his fellow-men, and travel far and wide."--Charles Dickens.

Scott6373

« Reply #92 on: December 11, 2007, 10:13:23 am »
What's a one man man??

me.

I'm not gay, I am bisexual. And THIS switchhitter has had exactly one <1> serious, once-in-a-lifetime M/M relationship.
ONE.
After that had to end my friends set me up with a 6'2 muscular and very handsome fireman who rode a Harley. He even picked me up for that date on his bike. We never so much as held hands. All I did during that 'date' was talk about my boyfriend lol.  Yet>>> that firemnan and I are still friends.

That was the last time I so much as dated a guy, and never once have I had sex with any other man since my one  relationship ended. As a bi male, the attraction is Person Specific. I didn't want anyone else; for me it would have been "settling", and  I'm not one to drink vinegar after wine.

You can say that again...with feeling!!!!

Offline Jeff Wrangler

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • "He somebody you cowboy'd with?"
« Reply #93 on: December 11, 2007, 10:21:29 am »
Vinegar is good for you. ...  8)  ::)
"It is required of every man that the spirit within him should walk abroad among his fellow-men, and travel far and wide."--Charles Dickens.

Offline Artiste

« Reply #94 on: December 11, 2007, 07:19:25 pm »
??

Any serious talks?

Hugs!

Offline Aussie Chris

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #95 on: December 12, 2007, 08:55:12 am »
What's a one man man??

me.

ONE.

This is strangely alluring!  Clearly your passions run deep.  And the fireman thing?  Mmm mmM!  Honey?  I could see this story developed into "Brokeback Mountain: The next generation".  No kidding brokebackjack, I hope your (real) life makes you smile sometimes, maybe proud also?  It's nice to know that there are others out there that put relationships (i.e. people) before the biology.  I feel this way.  If I've correctly interpreted a little of you?
Nothing is as common as the wish to be remarkable - William Shakespeare

Offline brokebackjack

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #96 on: December 18, 2007, 02:30:43 pm »
??

Any serious talks?

Hugs!
That was serious. Why would you say it wasn't.

Offline brokeplex

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
  • LCARS
« Reply #97 on: December 19, 2007, 01:25:32 am »
I am very happy to be a one-man man! When I was younger, well...... lets say that I didn't question Chris much about what he did, and half the time in our long relationship he was married anyway, and Chris didn't question me. But, with D.L., I am his totally, and I am very comfortable in that type of relationship at this stage of my life.

Offline Artiste

« Reply #98 on: December 19, 2007, 07:35:16 pm »
Interesting! Hi to all of you!!

This is an interesting subject: One Man Men!!

Does it mean that if you are a gay man, and if you are in an relationship like married or coupled with another gay man, that an one man man prefers monogramy? (Is that the right word?)

Just asking...

hugs!!  Merry, Merry, Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to you all...!!P.S.Can we be contend when one is an One Man Man?

Offline brokebackjack

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #99 on: December 20, 2007, 03:18:21 am »
Interesting! Hi to all of you!!

This is an interesting subject: One Man Men!!

Does it mean that if you are a gay man, and if you are in an relationship like married or coupled with another gay man, that an one man man prefers monogramy? (Is that the right word?)

Just asking...

hugs!!  Merry, Merry, Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to you all...!!P.S.Can we be contend when one is an One Man Man?
Joyeaux Noel et bonne annee!

I would thinkj a 'one-man man' ius just that...a man who is with ONE and wants only that ONE. A man who does not screw around. In BBM, Ennis was a one man man if there ever was one. Jack had a roving eye. Yet a case could be made that emotionally he was a one-man man, if not physically.

Artiste I'm not gay, and the way I 'know' bisexual means the attraction is person specific, not gender specific. Before I fell in love I did what I wanted to do and had fun. AFTERWARDS, well, no way. There was no desire for it. Nor was there any point.

I wasn't interested in making do, or settling for Mr Right Now. OK, it was ended, but how--or why--would I want to replace someone irreplaceable? It wasn't an unhealthy obsession, or anything like that at all: I had been with my guy and that was it, nobody could replace him. I accepted it. I did not want anyone else.
But like I said I'm not gay. Bi is  different from gay. I had The Female Sex. But I do know this....if god forbid something should happen to my wife, that's it, there will not be anyone else. She  is irreplaceable>>>> and i would not even try.

I don't want anyone else.