Brokeback Mountain: Our Community's Common Bond > BBM Radio

Just started listening

<< < (2/3) > >>

loneleeb3:
Just heard "He Was a Friend of Mine".
Every time I hear it I think of the last scene with Ennis in his trailer looking at the shirts and I lose it everythime. :'(

nic:
You're not alone on that count loneleeb3!  It transports me back to the experience of watching the film & all the emotions that come to a head in those final scenes.  It truly is gut-wrenching. It's hard to imagine a better soundtrack at that point even though it makes us bawl. 

loneleeb3:

--- Quote from: nic on May 14, 2007, 12:04:58 pm ---You're not alone on that count loneleeb3!  It transports me back to the experience of watching the film & all the emotions that come to a head in those final scenes.  It truly is gut-wrenching. It's hard to imagine a better soundtrack at that point even though it makes us bawl. 

--- End quote ---

You can say that twice and mean it!

loneleeb3:
I love King Of the Road now! Wasn't ever a song I liked but now when I hear it i think of Jack!
That smile and him slappin the steering wheel. He was so happy, at that moment he was on top of the world!
I wish it could have been like he thought it was going to be when he got to Riverton. :'(

loneleeb3:
WOW!!!!
Johnny Cash's version of Unearthed is haunting and beautiful!
I have goose bumps.
Boy, the words, this song could have been written for Ennis and Jack!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version