Author Topic: What's Your Favorite Weather ?  (Read 2813 times)

Offline dot-matrix

• BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
  • www.maleimagegallery.com ~Come Join Us~
What's Your Favorite Weather ?
« on: April 23, 2007, 09:42:18 pm »
So how about it Bettermost, what's your pleasure regards the weather?  

Life is not a dress rehearsal

Offline dot-matrix

• www.maleimagegallery.com ~Come Join Us~
Re: What's Your Favorite Weather ?
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2007, 10:05:09 pm »
Now me I love the autumn, the fall... it is my favorite time of year.  I love that first crisp bite in the air, the crunch of leaves under my feet, the wind that shakes the leaves loose from their last precarious perch, the fluffy white clouds that float across the sky, that hint of smoke in the air from burning leaves and fireplaces stoked against the chill of early morning and evening for the first time after the warmth of summer. And most of all the colors....the vibrant blue of the sky, the green of conifers and the russet, pink, gold, yellow and orange of those that sleep in winter...the hush that comes with the first hint of snow.  I love apple picking, making perserves, hayrides, mulled cider and pumpkin pie.  I love the holidays of autumn, Columbus Day, Halloween, Samhain, All Saints Day, Guy Fawkes Day, Veterans Day, Thanksgiving.  It's my time of year, a time to settle in for the restfulness of winter and prepare for the rebirth of spring.  Autumn gives  me hope.

So I love Sunny temperate days that are breezy with just a bite of crispness in the air.  :D

Life is not a dress rehearsal

Offline ifyoucantfixit

« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2007, 01:56:11 am »

Well I like the whole magilla
.....I like rain, lightning, thunder, hail, and all the stormy turbulence of a full on rampage  :D  I also love the sound of wind, whistling thru the trees, when we go camping... ;)    I guess I just like the raging weather.....Sunshine and clear skys bores me to tears. >:( ...and I hate the heat.....  :P   8)

Beautiful mind

Offline David In Indy

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • You've Got Male
« Reply #3 on: April 24, 2007, 02:31:11 am »
I like temps in the low to mid 70's F, sunny skies and a soft gentle breeze. This is not typical Indiana weather though, as our summers are very humid with temperatures frequently reaching the mid 90's (and even low 100's F) during the summer, and the winters very cold, snowy and severe.

Spring is my favorite season, but we get many thunderstorms and tornadoes during the spring. Autumn has nice temperatures, but it's depressing because we know winter is just around the corner.

Maybe I should move?  :-\
Dogs have owners. Cats have staff.

Offline ifyoucantfixit

« Reply #4 on: May 09, 2007, 04:49:42 am »

Maybe somewhere like Oregon David...we dont have tornadoes, or hurricanes, and it

isnt humid much of the time when the temperature is high...Its a wonderful place if you dont

mind rain..its the thing that gives us lots of beautiful green to look at....

Beautiful mind

Offline loneleeb3

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Posting Vacation
  • BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
  • I swear.............
« Reply #5 on: May 10, 2007, 01:05:14 pm »
I like a combo of Overcast/no rain and breezy/ windy.

I love those grey November days when there is a crispness in the air!
I know some of you reading this by November it's already plumb cold, but here in GA the fall is just getting going.
"The biggest obstacle to most of us achieving our dreams isn't reality, it's our own fear"

"Saint Paul had his Epiphany on the road to Damascus, Mine was on Brokeback Mountain"