Author Topic: Bitch, Bitch, Bitch  (Read 370419 times)

Offline David In Indy

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • You've Got Male
Re: Bitch, Bitch, Bitch
« Reply #110 on: June 15, 2007, 02:59:45 pm »
thats well anoying...

Yes, it is annoying, isn't it Kelda. I've experienced such rudeness on buses before.

I'll tell you something else that's annoying. I was driving home from work today on I-465, and a car was approaching the end of the on-ramp to the interstate. So I moved over to the center lane to let her in. Once she was in the right hand lane, she wouldn't let me back in. When I sped up, she would speed up. If I slowed down, she slowed down too. I missed my exit because I was stuck in the center lane so I had to drive 4 miles further to the next exit, then get back on the interstate and circle back to the exit I missed all because of this rude woman.

I know it's not really that big of a deal,  but it still annoyed me. She could have easily let me back in the right hand lane, but she didn't, and I was inconvenienced because I was trying to help someone.  >:(
Dogs have owners. Cats have staff.

Offline ifyoucantfixit

• BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
« Reply #111 on: June 15, 2007, 07:55:57 pm »

My bitch is slow drivers in the fast lane.  The speed limit is 65 and all the drivers are driving 70 except for this one dufus that decides to be everyones cop.. He or she gets in the fast lane and drives 60 or 65 and wont move to the center or slow lane.. makes all the cars pass them....The law is speed that the rest of the traffic is going, not what some old fart decides to say it is.  I saw a policeman pull one person over for doing that one time.. i wish they would do it more.

Beautiful mind

Offline delalluvia

• "Truth is an iron bride"
« Reply #112 on: June 15, 2007, 08:55:17 pm »

My bitch is slow drivers in the fast lane.  The speed limit is 65 and all the drivers are driving 70 except for this one dufus that decides to be everyones cop.. He or she gets in the fast lane and drives 60 or 65 and wont move to the center or slow lane.. makes all the cars pass them....=The law is speed that the rest of the traffic is going, not what some old fart decides to say it is.  I saw a policeman pull one person over for doing that one time.. i wish they would do it more.

It is?  Better tell that to the cops in California.  They pulled Robert Redford over and gave him a ticket for speeding.  His excuse was that he was 'going with the flow of traffic'.  I don't think speed limits are suggestions.  I think they're the law.

Offline David In Indy

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • You've Got Male
« Reply #113 on: June 15, 2007, 10:42:43 pm »
It is?  Better tell that to the cops in California.  They pulled Robert Redford over and gave him a ticket for speeding.  His excuse was that he was 'going with the flow of traffic'.  I don't think speed limits are suggestions.  I think they're the law.

I remember being taught in Driver's Ed to always drive the speed of the traffic. Otherwise, you become a traffic hazard. If everyone is traveling at 85 MPH, and I'm only driving 55, someone could easily slam into my tail end if they are not watching closely.

BUT, I took Driver's Ed back in 1977 and they may have changed their thinking on this. I don't know.  ???
Dogs have owners. Cats have staff.

injest

« Reply #114 on: June 15, 2007, 11:02:15 pm »
I think the law is: drive the speed limit and the inside lane is for passing only not for cruising. So if you have to pass someone you pass on the left and then move back to the right...regardless of how fast anyone goes...

Offline Kelda

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • Zorbing....
    • Keldas Facebook Page!
« Reply #115 on: June 16, 2007, 05:15:58 am »
Yes, it is annoying, isn't it Kelda. I've experienced such rudeness on buses before.

I'll tell you something else that's annoying. I was driving home from work today on I-465, and a car was approaching the end of the on-ramp to the interstate. So I moved over to the center lane to let her in. Once she was in the right hand lane, she wouldn't let me back in. When I sped up, she would speed up. If I slowed down, she slowed down too. I missed my exit because I was stuck in the center lane so I had to drive 4 miles further to the next exit, then get back on the interstate and circle back to the exit I missed all because of this rude woman.

I know it's not really that big of a deal,  but it still annoyed me. She could have easily let me back in the right hand lane, but she didn't, and I was inconvenienced because I was trying to help someone.  >:(

what a beeeyatch - i would also have been very annoyed.
http://www.idbrass.com

Please use the following links when shopping online -It will help us raise money without costing you a penny.

http://www.easyfundraising.org.uk/idb

http://idb.easysearch.org.uk/

injest

« Reply #116 on: June 16, 2007, 07:57:09 pm »
I woulda showed her 'Dolly Pardon hiding behind the telephone pole'!!!!

Offline ifyoucantfixit

« Reply #117 on: June 19, 2007, 06:18:41 pm »

The speed limit in my state and many others is that it is safe for the conditions...and besides if you are on the inside lane doing 60 when all others are doing 70 you are being unsafe.  As well as impeeding traffic...how is anyone supposed to pass on the left if you are in the inside lane.?

Beautiful mind

injest

« Reply #118 on: June 19, 2007, 06:28:06 pm »

The speed limit in my state and many others is that it is safe for the conditions...and besides if you are on the inside lane doing 60 when all others are doing 70 you are being unsafe.  As well as impeeding traffic...how is anyone supposed to pass on the left if you are in the inside lane.?

exactly...NO ONE is supposed to TRAVEL in the left lane...you are supposed to stay in the right lane...and if you come up on a slower car you get in the left lane...pass...then GET BACK INTO THE RIGHT...

the ones that are being the unsafest (IMO) are people that just stay in the left lane as if THEIR speed is the correct one...grrrr...

of course I know it is not always possible to stay in the right lane (especially INSIDE the city) then you should be courteous and move over if you are going slower...

Offline ifyoucantfixit

« Reply #119 on: June 25, 2007, 11:24:28 am »

Right!!!!!!!!

Beautiful mind