Author Topic: Bitch, Bitch, Bitch  (Read 367692 times)

Offline Cameron

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
Re: Bitch, Bitch, Bitch
« Reply #190 on: August 06, 2007, 12:07:25 am »
HEAD ON. APPLY DIRECTLY TO YOUR FOREHEAD.   :(

HEAD ON. APPLY DIRECTLY TO YOUR FOREHEAD.   :P

HEAD ON. APPLY DIRECTLY TO YOUR FOREHEAD.   >:(

>:(  >:(  >:(  >:(  >:(  >:( 

But make sure while you applying directly to your forehead that you are looking up with a real dumb expression on your face. ;)

(Don't worry about it, Laura, you're lucky if you don't know about this.)

Hey Shasta, you posted that just as I was writing this.  Thanks, I guess. ::)

Offline delalluvia

• BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
  • "Truth is an iron bride"
« Reply #191 on: August 06, 2007, 07:54:20 pm »
Two today:

1)  OK, this might be a bit touchy, but I have some very religious friends.  They tend to send me religious e-mails.

I don't mind the humanist story ones, the sweet ones.  I'm willing to tolerate the emotional blackmail at the end of such e-mails ("you have a choice, send this e-mail and save a soul or just delete and let the world go on as normal") because I know the sender intended the story to be positive and inspirational.

Now the downright appalling so-called "humanist" stories I send back with my shock outlined to them.

But I think it's a bit rude when I get such religious e-mails wherein the disbeliever in the story is made to say or do foolish or stupid things to prove their point (invariably something happens in the story to refute the disbeliever's claims "There is no god").

I don't think they would like it too much if I sent around agnostic/atheists stories that made the religious person look like a dupe.  Again, I haven't come 'out' religiously to most of my friends since I don't really consider it any of their business, so perhaps they think they're sending these to a like-minded person.  But I also know that some religions require their members to proselytize or witness to others they think may need their help.

Not sure if there is anything I can do about this.  I just hit 'delete' and try not to be annoyed.

2) Pig-headed homophobes.  I mentioned to my red-neck Republican friend that a gay friend was moving with his husband to a pretty small country town near us that's recently become a 'boom' town for commuters and the arts and has attracted a gay population.  They are buying a fabulous historical home that's old Victorian, bricks brought in from England.

He asked what town it was and hoped it wasn't town X as he was wanting to retire there.  >:( >:(

Offline ifyoucantfixit

« Reply #192 on: August 06, 2007, 08:02:07 pm »

" asked what town it was and hoped it wasn't town X as he was wanting to retire there. "

He should be so lucky!!!     

Beautiful mind

injest

« Reply #193 on: August 07, 2007, 12:26:37 am »
I was at a reining event Saturday. we were there all day. There was a young girl there with her mother. About five or six. they were up in the bleachers. A man walked up and the little girl ran from him to her mother trying to get behind her. He pulled her out struggling and held her down while he kissed her....she got up wiping her face off hard...

I was so angry. What was that mother thinking to allow that....I could see she was fussing at the little girl. What is she teaching that girl? that she is to give in to any man that demands it? that it is acceptable for a man to manhandle her and force himself on her using brute force? that she is helpless and weak?

I think the little girl got it, if that was what she was teaching...

Offline ifyoucantfixit

« Reply #194 on: August 07, 2007, 01:02:13 pm »

That is appalling.  I hope what you saw was not what it looked like. I hope it was something else, that appeared to be that... >:( >:(
« Last Edit: August 07, 2007, 01:07:42 pm by ifyoucantfixit »

Beautiful mind

injest

« Reply #195 on: August 09, 2007, 07:52:28 am »
I love chocolate....LOVE chocolate. But you can't eat chocolate very often when you reach a certain age cause it goes right to your hips.  >:(

So you decide to treat yourself cause you had a bad day and stop by the store for a little bit of sublimation...and you select a piece with nuts in it. Go home all ready to eat it. (I know, it is a BAD day when the only bright spot is you get to eat some chocolate...but the POINT is it is your TREAT for the day..an attempt to be good to yourself)

and it don't have but one or two little nuts in it!!

GRRRR.

I know it ain't a good bitch but....oh well.

Offline Kelda

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • Zorbing....
    • Keldas Facebook Page!
« Reply #196 on: August 09, 2007, 08:04:23 am »
good enough (in alma Jr stylee voice)
http://www.idbrass.com

Please use the following links when shopping online -It will help us raise money without costing you a penny.

http://www.easyfundraising.org.uk/idb

http://idb.easysearch.org.uk/

injest

« Reply #197 on: August 09, 2007, 08:07:34 am »
 :laugh: :laugh:

;)

Offline ifyoucantfixit

« Reply #198 on: August 09, 2007, 02:12:50 pm »

Speaking of Alma Jr.  (Kate Mara)  i saw her last night in the Shooter with Mark Wahlburg...good enough movie..!!  My husband got his dose of testosterone, and Mark is pretty cute too.

Beautiful mind

Offline David In Indy

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • You've Got Male
« Reply #199 on: August 10, 2007, 12:27:08 am »
Farting dogs.  >:(

Or more specifically, farting Golden Retrievers!  >:(

WHY for God's sakes... WHY??!!!!  >:(

I pay attention to what I feed him, I try to keep him calm, and he's laying here next to me cutting loose.  >:(

:P  :P

Yup. Farting dogs. That's my Bitch of the day.

:laugh:  :laugh:

God help me.  :P

Dogs have owners. Cats have staff.