Author Topic: Bitch, Bitch, Bitch  (Read 367585 times)

Offline David In Indy

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • You've Got Male
Re: Bitch, Bitch, Bitch
« Reply #240 on: August 22, 2007, 09:47:55 pm »
TAILGATERS  >:(

Someone tailgated me on my way home from work. He rode on my ass for nearly 9 miles today and wouldn't back off. I tapped my brakes a few times but he didn't get the message. For some reason I get really irked when I get tailgated. I hate it. Especially when they are tailgating so close behind I can see the pattern on their shirt! It's totally ridiculous. And dangerous too. If I was a mean person, I would have slammed on my brakes and let him run into the back of my car, and I thought about doing it too.  >:(
Dogs have owners. Cats have staff.

Offline David In Indy

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • You've Got Male
« Reply #241 on: August 22, 2007, 09:50:44 pm »
I was just kidding about that last part. I would never purposely cause an accident on an interstate! But when I get really mad like that, it sure is fun to fantasize about!   :P

injest

« Reply #242 on: August 22, 2007, 10:49:42 pm »
Jess and Del - separated at birth.  ;D

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I'd be proud to have you for a sister!!

injest

« Reply #243 on: August 22, 2007, 10:53:33 pm »
I was just kidding about that last part. I would never purposely cause an accident on an interstate! But when I get really mad like that, it sure is fun to fantasize about!   :P

*whew*

:laugh: :laugh:

For me it is people in these big ol pickups and SUVs in parking lots....you ever see the commercials for these things?? Fording rivers!!! Slogging thru mud bogs!!! climbing sofa sized boulders!!

but apparently CAN'T go over a speed bumper!  >:(

They see the speed bump and come to a complete stop and EASE over it like an old lady afraid of breaking a hip!!

GO ALREADY!!!! I got places to go and things to do!!

ARGH!!!

Offline dot-matrix

• BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
  • www.maleimagegallery.com ~Come Join Us~
« Reply #244 on: August 22, 2007, 11:08:45 pm »
I am fed up tonight with hypocrites!  Snarky, passive aggressive, small minded, petty people who use any excuse to suck the marrow out of life!!!  They'll hide behind any excuse to execute their own brand of control. 
 >:(

:'(

OK I'm done now.

Life is not a dress rehearsal

injest

« Reply #245 on: August 22, 2007, 11:11:51 pm »
I am fed up tonight with hypocrites!  Snarky, passive aggressive, small minded, petty people who use any excuse to suck the marrow out of life!!!  They'll hide behind any excuse to execute their own brand of control. 

:'(

OK I'm done now.

well I LIKE your little saying there about drama and unnecessary heartache!!

SO THERE!!!

One of my favorite country singer said in his song..."If you don't like something, can't you just leave it alone?"

Offline dot-matrix

« Reply #246 on: August 22, 2007, 11:32:50 pm »
well I LIKE your little saying there about drama and unnecessary heartache!!

SO THERE!!!

One of my favorite country singer said in his song..."If you don't like something, can't you just leave it alone?"

Yeah, well I've given my notice already, so only 3 more weeks to go and I won't even have to look at them anymore let alone ready any more of their passive aggressive memos and e-mails...so there :P....Thanks Jess,  :-*  I really do feel better now. 

injest

« Reply #247 on: August 22, 2007, 11:37:42 pm »
Yeah, well I've given my notice already, so only 3 more weeks to go and I won't even have to look at them anymore let alone ready any more of their passive aggressive memos and e-mails...so there :P....Thanks Jess,  :-*  I really do feel better now. 

3 weeks!! you are awful nice!! most people only give a couple of weeks!!

Offline dot-matrix

« Reply #248 on: August 23, 2007, 12:04:32 am »
3 weeks!! you are awful nice!! most people only give a couple of weeks!!

Well I have to help train my replacement and I'm only going in 3 days a week (12 hour days)...so I'd don't begrudge it.

Offline David In Indy

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • You've Got Male
« Reply #249 on: August 24, 2007, 03:15:15 pm »
Airports.  >:(

The parking. The shuttles. The parking. The baggage. The parking. The lines. The parking. The rude employees. The parking.

My boyfriend's friends are returning to London today and I took them to the airport. I had to park in the long term parking lot, because the short term was filled to capacity. Then the shuttles, and the walking. More shuttles. More walking. Shuttles. Walking. We finally arrived at the terminal. Lines. Lots of them. People queuing up for what seemed like MILES.

Then, I had to turn around and do it all over again, just to get back to my car.

Yeah. Airports.  >:(