Author Topic: Bitch, Bitch, Bitch  (Read 370546 times)

Offline Shasta542

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
Re: Bitch, Bitch, Bitch
« Reply #390 on: November 03, 2007, 10:27:58 am »
Headline writers that don' proof read...."Crocodile Hunter's wife write book"    

huh?

Sounds like she's getting a command.

Hey, Shasta...I was driving down a split highway and came up on two people that were driving side by side at about 20 miles an hour having a conversation with each other!!! They apparently hadn't seen each other in a while...met by chance and rather than PULL OVER!!...and decided to catch up as they drive..

Man, I thought Texas drivers were courteous! Did ya honk?  ;)

regarding 'Dog''s son. His lawyer was practically bragging about how much money he got for the tapes... ::) ::) ::)

Yeah--pretty bad when you can't trust your own kid. None of the news shows that I've watched have said a word about what a scumball Tucker Chapman is for doing that.
"Gettin' tired of your dumbass missin'!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

injest

« Reply #391 on: November 03, 2007, 10:36:30 am »
yeah, that boy has some bad karma going there. It is not like he did it as a public service or anything....he did it for money..

Offline LauraGigs

• BetterMost Moderator
  • BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
    • My Design Portfolio
« Reply #392 on: November 03, 2007, 03:06:43 pm »
Dog's son? Tapes? I don't get it...   (sounds like a horrible story so I may regret asking...)    :P

Offline Shasta542

• BetterMost Supporter!
"Gettin' tired of your dumbass missin'!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Offline Jeff Wrangler

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • "He somebody you cowboy'd with?"
« Reply #394 on: November 09, 2007, 10:58:16 am »
Store sales associates who agree to telephone you at one number and then use another.  >:(

I went out last Saturday morning to order a new pair of eyeglasses. The associate said it would take three to five business days to get the glasses. Fine. I gave him my office number and my home number and suggested it would be better if they used the office number--I could stop on my way home after work to pick up my new glasses. The associate said, fine, during the week they used "work" numbers anyway.

I got home from work yesterday (Thursday) to find a message on my home answering machine that my new glasses were ready. ...  >:(
"It is required of every man that the spirit within him should walk abroad among his fellow-men, and travel far and wide."--Charles Dickens.

injest

« Reply #395 on: November 09, 2007, 07:26:18 pm »
Store sales associates who agree to telephone you at one number and then use another.  >:(

I went out last Saturday morning to order a new pair of eyeglasses. The associate said it would take three to five business days to get the glasses. Fine. I gave him my office number and my home number and suggested it would be better if they used the office number--I could stop on my way home after work to pick up my new glasses. The associate said, fine, during the week they used "work" numbers anyway.

I got home from work yesterday (Thursday) to find a message on my home answering machine that my new glasses were ready. ...  >:(

Quote From Jeff Wrangler, today on the Circumcision thread:

Well, obviously, I have no way of comparing, but I think this "circumcision denies males sexual pleasure" business is baloney. I have my reasons for thinking this. I will not elaborate.   

Maybe if you had spent a little less time investigating the above you wouldn't be NEEDING them glasses!! you KNOW that stuff causes blindness!

>:( >:(

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Offline Jeff Wrangler

• BetterMost Supporter!
« Reply #396 on: November 09, 2007, 07:55:00 pm »
Quote From Jeff Wrangler, today on the Circumcision thread:

Well, obviously, I have no way of comparing, but I think this "circumcision denies males sexual pleasure" business is baloney. I have my reasons for thinking this. I will not elaborate.   

Maybe if you had spent a little less time investigating the above you wouldn't be NEEDING them glasses!! you KNOW that stuff causes blindness!

>:( >:(

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

If only. ... :laugh:

Unfortunately I've been needin' spectacles since long before Little Wrangler realized he was good for more'n makin' pee-pee!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
"It is required of every man that the spirit within him should walk abroad among his fellow-men, and travel far and wide."--Charles Dickens.

Offline ifyoucantfixit

« Reply #397 on: November 10, 2007, 03:55:03 pm »

Well that was wayyy too much to know there Jeff.    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

You crack me up,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,?

Beautiful mind

Offline Jeff Wrangler

• BetterMost Supporter!
« Reply #398 on: November 10, 2007, 10:47:54 pm »

Well that was wayyy too much to know there Jeff.    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

You crack me up,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,?

Jess was askin' for it. Blame her.  ;D

injest

« Reply #399 on: November 10, 2007, 10:55:02 pm »
hey! I was just trying to save what is left of his eyesight!