Author Topic: Jake & his family!  (Read 6176 times)

Offline DeeDee

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
Re: Jake & his family!
« Reply #10 on: April 25, 2006, 01:56:26 pm »
Well part of it at least.....thats got to be the cutest dog I've ever seen...

I wonder if Jake is living in NYC now.  hmmm
In America sex is an obsession.  In other parts of the world it is a fact.

Marlene Dietrich

slayers_creek_oth

« Reply #11 on: April 25, 2006, 02:00:27 pm »
??? that must be an old photo if that puppy is Boo - there was another pic floating around with Jake carrying Boo at the beach and he is much bigger that that, I think - maybe that is Maggie's dog?............

Yeah I think it is old.....but cute nonetheless...

slayers_creek_oth

« Reply #12 on: April 25, 2006, 02:03:40 pm »
This is the quote that came with the pic....

Boo is cute as hell. Jake thinks so. Maggie thinks so. Peter Sarsgaard thinks...oh wait, no. He's giving Boo the look you'd give a scabby pigeon if it came too close to you. The contempt, Sarsgaard. The contempt!

Boo writes: "Jake, my owner, told me about Boo Watch and I'll admit at first I thought what fucked up kinda mofo would write such pointless shit about some celebrity's hybrid designer dog but now I've come to see it as a valuable source full of insightful observations and witty commentary. I log on daily to confirm what I'm supposed to be doing, y'know, to check where Jake is carrying me today. Usually it's all harmless fun but now I see this! I always thought Peter Sarsgard really liked me; he is always telling me what an adorable little puggle I am and asking me if I'd like another biscuit. Thanks for shining a light on the truth for me Boo Watch, associated with Jake Watch, copyright 2006, all rights reserved. Now I know what I'm really dealing with. I have already pissed in this punk's shoes and wait 'til he finds what I did in his bed.
All my love, Boo Radley, Puggle and Cutie-Pie Extraordinaire."

Offline Jeff Wrangler

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • "He somebody you cowboy'd with?"
« Reply #13 on: April 25, 2006, 04:07:21 pm »
I can't look at this picture any more. It's too much. Cute Jake. Cute puppy. Cute Jake together with cute puppy. My insides are turnin' to mush, and I'm at work. ...

(And Peter ain't lookin' so bad, either. ...)
"It is required of every man that the spirit within him should walk abroad among his fellow-men, and travel far and wide."--Charles Dickens.

Offline DeeDee

« Reply #14 on: April 25, 2006, 04:33:31 pm »
I can't look at this picture any more. It's too much. Cute Jake. Cute puppy. Cute Jake together with cute puppy. My insides are turnin' to mush, and I'm at work. ...

...and cute Jeff! ;)
In America sex is an obsession.  In other parts of the world it is a fact.

Marlene Dietrich

Offline littleguitar

• She was always a lonely child...
« Reply #15 on: April 25, 2006, 06:01:02 pm »
YUM!! Gosh Chris, just when I go and make a pledge never again to go in search for pics of Jake, you post this amazing picture and I instantly want to run over to jake watch... is it a sickness?? I need help! Why did you do this to me chris??

That is seriously the most adorable dog I've ever seen... and his owner isn't too bad lookin either  ::)
‘cause the truth is, I already give him everythin’ I got to give, more than I ever even knew I had; ‘n it all for him, all of it, him who is my brother, my father, my child, my friend, my lover, my heart, my soul; my Ennis.

-- del Mar Painting, Ch. 48 by b73

slayers_creek_oth

« Reply #16 on: April 25, 2006, 06:08:04 pm »
YUM!! Gosh Chris, just when I go and make a pledge never again to go in search for pics of Jake, you post this amazing picture and I instantly want to run over to jake watch... is it a sickness?? I need help! Why did you do this to me chris??

That is seriously the most adorable dog I've ever seen... and his owner isn't too bad lookin either  ::)

You know me..... ;D

Offline Jeff Wrangler

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • "He somebody you cowboy'd with?"
« Reply #17 on: April 25, 2006, 06:50:12 pm »

...and cute Jeff! ;)

Awwwww, DeeDee. ... (Blushes. ...)
"It is required of every man that the spirit within him should walk abroad among his fellow-men, and travel far and wide."--Charles Dickens.

Offline delalluvia

• BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
  • "Truth is an iron bride"
« Reply #18 on: April 25, 2006, 09:12:53 pm »
What littleguitar said.  The puppy isn't that cute actually.  It looks like it has a headache.  ;D