Author Topic: The Pollution Thread....  (Read 19024 times)

Offline Becky

• Brokeback Got Me Good
  • No one can resist the Twist!
    • Myspace site, kinda scary but I like it!
The Pollution Thread....
« on: April 25, 2006, 04:01:54 pm »
Now me and Chan(FuzzyChanny) have been tending to pollute alot of threads on here and on other sites so I decided that all of our random stuff that means nothing to anyone else should have ot's very own special place as not to annoy anyone or ruin any other threads.
So feel free to be as random as you want, ask weird questions, have personal conversations and jokes, do what ever, I don't care aslong as it is random and hardly anything to do with BBM(although it can if you feel the need). I am hoping that this will help us get to know each other more and get you used to my very strange sense of humour. But as someone I once spoke to said, "If having a strange sense of humour is wrong, I never want to be right!"  :laugh:

Talk away.....
"Look too often at those hills, lie too long beside those rippling rivers, and you may think you are hearing a love song, when actually it is a death song." Larry McMurtry, Brokeback Mountain: Story to Screenplay.

Offline YaadPyar

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
Re: The Pollution Thread....
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2006, 04:03:29 pm »
Maybe you could just explain the whole 'dill' thing so I don't have to read 10,000 theads to understand it?
"Vice, Virtue. It's best not to be too moral. You cheat yourself out of too much life. Aim above morality. If you apply that to life, then you're bound to live life fully." (Harold & Maude - 1971)

Offline sparkle_motion

• Brokeback Got Me Good
  • Stacey.
« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2006, 04:04:37 pm »
I have a random question.
Is it ok to litter if it's food? Let's say you are grilling out at the lake and you have some leftover corncobs and you don't want to carry them home, is it okay to throw them into the trees so birds can eat them or is it still littering?
...then you ask me about Mexico and tell me you'll kill me for needing somethin' I don't hardly never get.

slayers_creek_oth

« Reply #3 on: April 25, 2006, 04:05:37 pm »
Is it ok to litter if it's food? Let's say you are grilling out at the lake and you have some leftover corncobs and you don't want to carry them home, is it okay to throw them into the trees so birds can eat them or is it still littering?

ROFLMFAO!  Sorry thats just funny...

Offline Becky

• Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #4 on: April 25, 2006, 04:11:07 pm »
Yeah I am not sure that it is littering if it is food that will decompose anyway, but I suppose if you are a crazy conservationist you might think that the birds might choke....Oh my god...corncobs must be the main cause of death in wild birds, killing thousands of beards(sorry I mean birds!) a year, So I guess that is why you never see birds in BBQ joints....unless of course it is big bird popping in for a mid sesame street snack. :laugh:

I think I will leave Chan to explain the beard situation, seeing as she is the number 1 fan of the beardy-beard.....RIP Dill! :'(
"Look too often at those hills, lie too long beside those rippling rivers, and you may think you are hearing a love song, when actually it is a death song." Larry McMurtry, Brokeback Mountain: Story to Screenplay.

Offline sparkle_motion

• Brokeback Got Me Good
  • Stacey.
« Reply #5 on: April 25, 2006, 04:12:16 pm »

Chris, it happened to me over the Easter weekend and I keep wondering if I did the right thing (I threw the corncobs into the trees).
...then you ask me about Mexico and tell me you'll kill me for needing somethin' I don't hardly never get.

slayers_creek_oth

« Reply #6 on: April 25, 2006, 04:12:33 pm »
Oh my god...corncobs must be the main cause of death in wild birds, killing thousands of beards(sorry I mean birds!) a year, So I guess that is why you never see birds in BBQ joints....unless of course it is big bird popping in for a mid sesame street snack. :laugh:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

slayers_creek_oth

« Reply #7 on: April 25, 2006, 04:14:36 pm »

Chris, it happened to me over the Easter weekend and I keep wondering if I did the right thing (I threw the corncobs into the trees).

Lets just say that I don't think your gonna go to hell over throwing the corncobs in the trees..... ;)  No worries.....

Offline sparkle_motion

• Brokeback Got Me Good
  • Stacey.
« Reply #8 on: April 25, 2006, 04:17:01 pm »
Yeah I am not sure that it is littering if it is food that will decompose anyway, but I suppose if you are a crazy conservationist you might think that the birds might choke....Oh my god...corncobs must be the main cause of death in wild birds, killing thousands of beards(sorry I mean birds!) a year, So I guess that is why you never see birds in BBQ joints....unless of course it is big bird popping in for a mid sesame street snack. :laugh:

Haha, Becks. Makin' me feel bad.
One time, I ran over two birds that were playing together. I used to slow down for birds but my ex was like they ALWAYS get out of the way, it's stupid to slow down. So, one day, I didn't slow down and they didn't move and I ran over them. I cried so hard. I had to pull over and cry my eyes out. Friends tried to console me and say that the birds were probably suicidal but it didn't help. To this day, I get choked up when I think about those birds and I am not even kidding.

Offline Becky

• Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #9 on: April 25, 2006, 04:17:42 pm »
I guess you guys are enjoying the random humour! Don't worry Stacey, I am sure it is fine, and if it does kill a few birds that is more meat for any stray cowboys to eat, other than damn beans cause you know how sick they get of them.

Where is Chan? She needs to join in the randomness and explain the whole Dill thing. I also think that Ray would be excellent at this thread! :laugh: