Author Topic: The Pollution Thread....  (Read 19012 times)

Offline Becky

• Brokeback Got Me Good
  • No one can resist the Twist!
    • Myspace site, kinda scary but I like it!
The Pollution Thread....
« on: April 25, 2006, 04:01:54 pm »
Now me and Chan(FuzzyChanny) have been tending to pollute alot of threads on here and on other sites so I decided that all of our random stuff that means nothing to anyone else should have ot's very own special place as not to annoy anyone or ruin any other threads.
So feel free to be as random as you want, ask weird questions, have personal conversations and jokes, do what ever, I don't care aslong as it is random and hardly anything to do with BBM(although it can if you feel the need). I am hoping that this will help us get to know each other more and get you used to my very strange sense of humour. But as someone I once spoke to said, "If having a strange sense of humour is wrong, I never want to be right!"  :laugh:

Talk away.....
"Look too often at those hills, lie too long beside those rippling rivers, and you may think you are hearing a love song, when actually it is a death song." Larry McMurtry, Brokeback Mountain: Story to Screenplay.

Offline YaadPyar

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
Re: The Pollution Thread....
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2006, 04:03:29 pm »
Maybe you could just explain the whole 'dill' thing so I don't have to read 10,000 theads to understand it?
"Vice, Virtue. It's best not to be too moral. You cheat yourself out of too much life. Aim above morality. If you apply that to life, then you're bound to live life fully." (Harold & Maude - 1971)

Offline sparkle_motion

• Brokeback Got Me Good
  • Stacey.
« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2006, 04:04:37 pm »
I have a random question.
Is it ok to litter if it's food? Let's say you are grilling out at the lake and you have some leftover corncobs and you don't want to carry them home, is it okay to throw them into the trees so birds can eat them or is it still littering?
...then you ask me about Mexico and tell me you'll kill me for needing somethin' I don't hardly never get.

slayers_creek_oth

« Reply #3 on: April 25, 2006, 04:05:37 pm »
Is it ok to litter if it's food? Let's say you are grilling out at the lake and you have some leftover corncobs and you don't want to carry them home, is it okay to throw them into the trees so birds can eat them or is it still littering?

ROFLMFAO!  Sorry thats just funny...

Offline Becky

• Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #4 on: April 25, 2006, 04:11:07 pm »
Yeah I am not sure that it is littering if it is food that will decompose anyway, but I suppose if you are a crazy conservationist you might think that the birds might choke....Oh my god...corncobs must be the main cause of death in wild birds, killing thousands of beards(sorry I mean birds!) a year, So I guess that is why you never see birds in BBQ joints....unless of course it is big bird popping in for a mid sesame street snack. :laugh:

I think I will leave Chan to explain the beard situation, seeing as she is the number 1 fan of the beardy-beard.....RIP Dill! :'(
"Look too often at those hills, lie too long beside those rippling rivers, and you may think you are hearing a love song, when actually it is a death song." Larry McMurtry, Brokeback Mountain: Story to Screenplay.

Offline sparkle_motion

• Brokeback Got Me Good
  • Stacey.
« Reply #5 on: April 25, 2006, 04:12:16 pm »

Chris, it happened to me over the Easter weekend and I keep wondering if I did the right thing (I threw the corncobs into the trees).
...then you ask me about Mexico and tell me you'll kill me for needing somethin' I don't hardly never get.

slayers_creek_oth

« Reply #6 on: April 25, 2006, 04:12:33 pm »
Oh my god...corncobs must be the main cause of death in wild birds, killing thousands of beards(sorry I mean birds!) a year, So I guess that is why you never see birds in BBQ joints....unless of course it is big bird popping in for a mid sesame street snack. :laugh:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

slayers_creek_oth

« Reply #7 on: April 25, 2006, 04:14:36 pm »

Chris, it happened to me over the Easter weekend and I keep wondering if I did the right thing (I threw the corncobs into the trees).

Lets just say that I don't think your gonna go to hell over throwing the corncobs in the trees..... ;)  No worries.....

Offline sparkle_motion

• Brokeback Got Me Good
  • Stacey.
« Reply #8 on: April 25, 2006, 04:17:01 pm »
Yeah I am not sure that it is littering if it is food that will decompose anyway, but I suppose if you are a crazy conservationist you might think that the birds might choke....Oh my god...corncobs must be the main cause of death in wild birds, killing thousands of beards(sorry I mean birds!) a year, So I guess that is why you never see birds in BBQ joints....unless of course it is big bird popping in for a mid sesame street snack. :laugh:

Haha, Becks. Makin' me feel bad.
One time, I ran over two birds that were playing together. I used to slow down for birds but my ex was like they ALWAYS get out of the way, it's stupid to slow down. So, one day, I didn't slow down and they didn't move and I ran over them. I cried so hard. I had to pull over and cry my eyes out. Friends tried to console me and say that the birds were probably suicidal but it didn't help. To this day, I get choked up when I think about those birds and I am not even kidding.

Offline Becky

• Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #9 on: April 25, 2006, 04:17:42 pm »
I guess you guys are enjoying the random humour! Don't worry Stacey, I am sure it is fine, and if it does kill a few birds that is more meat for any stray cowboys to eat, other than damn beans cause you know how sick they get of them.

Where is Chan? She needs to join in the randomness and explain the whole Dill thing. I also think that Ray would be excellent at this thread! :laugh:

Offline FuzzyChanny

• Brokeback Got Me Good
  • "Youth is wasted on the young..."
« Reply #10 on: April 25, 2006, 04:28:17 pm »
Hey Bex, sorry I am here.

Apparently it is. When I was 12 I got into HUGE (like huge, called up to the front during assembly, got detention, etc) trouble for throwing my orange peels on the grass at school...

Dill, well... I loved Jake's Beardy-Beard so much, I felt the need to continuously go on about it. I would be randomly saying beardy-beard everywhere. Soon this love spread to Bex, and, after a sarcastic comment from someone, she decided to name the beardy-beard, options being Taraquin (cos she likes it) or Dill (to follow the To Kill A Mockingbird Pet naming trend). I voted for Dill and it was set. I then went on to Jake's board and made a thread to find all the fans of Dill.

It was around this time that Kill Dill came about - fans who were against our beloved. So Bex started a group called SOD (Save Our Dill) and created a blog for him. But it was all in vain, because the evil Kill Dill members triumphed (using dirty methods, obviously... probably shave him in his sleep).
I've learnt that you cannot make someone love you. All you can do is stalk them and hope they panic and give in!

Offline Becky

• Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #11 on: April 25, 2006, 04:31:38 pm »
If you wanna check the blog site out it is right here:
http://saveourdill.blogspot.com/

I have not posted in a while due to grief and the lack of Dill sightings cause he is gone! :'( But it is all on there if you wanna take a peak.

Offline FuzzyChanny

• Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #12 on: April 25, 2006, 05:01:12 pm »
I am so not feeling pollutionary tonight. It may be the near death experience I had today while riding my horse (she's crazy, I swear!!).

At the moment I'm having an MSN convo with someone which may interest you all:

Nat says:
Did I tell you I  saw Bm?
Nat says:
on dvd
RIP Dill says:
Oh no you didn't...
Nat says:
ohh yes i did
RIP Dill says:
Lol, I meant you didn't tell me
Nat says:
oohh, sorry
RIP Dill says:
lol
Nat says:
I thought it was nice, but not that nice
RIP Dill says:
Not that nice?
Nat says:
no just to slow
Nat says:
and then nothing happend in the end
Nat says:
it just sort of finished
RIP Dill says:
I swear, if you tell me it took to long for the plot to go I'll scream
RIP Dill says:
That's th point!!!
Nat says:
what i don't get it?
Nat says:
there was no point,
RIP Dill says:
... *breathes*
Nat says:
it was just this ongoing thing
Nat says:
that nothing ever happend
Nat says:
except he died
Nat says:
at least!
RIP Dill says:
O...M... G
Nat says:
hahahah
Nat says:
your so funny!
RIP Dill says:
So basically you missed the point...

*Continues deep breathing*
I've learnt that you cannot make someone love you. All you can do is stalk them and hope they panic and give in!

Offline Becky

• Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #13 on: April 25, 2006, 06:01:52 pm »
I can't believe the uneducated heathens you know Chan! How can you not get Brokeback? I swear it is impossible!

Night, night to all! :-* Continue the randomness throught the night.

Offline delalluvia

• BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
  • "Truth is an iron bride"
« Reply #14 on: April 25, 2006, 09:22:02 pm »
One time, I ran over two birds that were playing together. I used to slow down for birds but my ex was like they ALWAYS get out of the way, it's stupid to slow down. So, one day, I didn't slow down and they didn't move and I ran over them. I cried so hard. I had to pull over and cry my eyes out. Friends tried to console me and say that the birds were probably suicidal but it didn't help. To this day, I get choked up when I think about those birds and I am not even kidding.

:'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

I'm with you.  I ran over a momma duck and her ducklings.  :'(  I was near a lake runoff pond and the speed limit was 45 mpg and out of a hedge, they stepped right in front of me.  There was no way to stop or turn away.  I tried to dodge the little ones, then realized at the last split second the little ones wouldn't survive without their momma.  So I turned back.   :(

It was terrible and I still get torn up about it.  :'(

Offline Chanterais

• Sr. Ranch Hand
« Reply #15 on: April 25, 2006, 11:56:41 pm »
On the corncob issue:

If it's reasonably biodegradeable, such as corncobs, orange peels, pistachio shells, etc., proper etiquette would be to take 'em with with you, but as that isn't always practicable, it's okay to leave them if they're discreetly tucked away.  Not flung into trees, you little hellion.

Anything else besides fruit and veggie leavings, and perhaps bread, is a no-no, and you will be punished with twenty lashes and be put in the stocks for two days.

It is revolting to come upon somebody else's foul little detritis.  Makes me wanna puke.

On the squished bird/duck issue:

Mmmmm.........crispy aromatic duckling with hoisin sauce and pancakes.  Deeeelicious.

Offline cmr107

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
  • Call me Courtney
« Reply #16 on: April 26, 2006, 01:19:10 am »

Driving home with a friend for spring break, a bird flew into my windshield. I only saw it like a second before it hit, and I thought it would fly away at the last minute like they always do, but it didn't. We were both horrified and looked back behind us, and it was still flying! It was rather traumatizing and we both tend to freak out a little if birds come to close to the car.

Offline Kelda

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • Zorbing....
    • Keldas Facebook Page!
« Reply #17 on: April 26, 2006, 11:01:19 am »
I slowed down and screamed at a bird to fly away the other day while driving my car - my new man thought it was funny/cute cos I was like: Birdie, move, move, c'mon move, MOVE ..*suddenly brakes and makes a funny 'ahhhh' scream like noise* (and of course it moved in time..but I worry!) But I would have been totally gutted if that had happened to me Dela and Sparkle.. (esp Dela and the little baby ducklings!)
http://www.idbrass.com

Please use the following links when shopping online -It will help us raise money without costing you a penny.

http://www.easyfundraising.org.uk/idb

http://idb.easysearch.org.uk/

Offline FuzzyChanny

• Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #18 on: April 26, 2006, 04:25:25 pm »
I'm bored.... I anyone here??

Offline Becky

• Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #19 on: April 26, 2006, 05:23:30 pm »
MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! ;D

Offline FuzzyChanny

• Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #20 on: April 26, 2006, 05:37:34 pm »
Yay!! I'm doing Spark Tests cos I'm so bored...

Offline Becky

• Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #21 on: April 26, 2006, 05:44:43 pm »
What are spark tests? ???
Anyway, I have looked on my IMDb history and I don't know what has happened but allof our BAFTA talk has gone from my history! :o It is probably the stupid admins fault but can you have a look if they are still on yours cause I can't find them anywhere. The trolls have probably gone on a rampage and deleted all of them aswel. Damn them! >:(

Offline FuzzyChanny

• Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #22 on: April 26, 2006, 05:58:13 pm »
http://community.sparknotes.com/sparktests/index.epl

Funny tests and stuff.

Those posts were really old so maybe they just expired, but I'll go check.

Offline FuzzyChanny

• Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #23 on: April 26, 2006, 06:09:45 pm »
No, bastards definately erased. Bastards. I have about 4 pages less comments than I should. Ugh. Assholes *grumble grumble* *kicks bucket* *hates men*

Offline Becky

• Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #24 on: April 27, 2006, 05:44:48 am »
Evil people >:( Now no-one can enjoy our brilliant plays about LRRH and Billy Ray Cyrus! :'(

Offline kirkmusic

• Brokeback Got Me Good
  • Minstrel
« Reply #25 on: April 27, 2006, 06:41:21 am »
I really wish there was a way to try on underwear before buying it.  I mean I understand why you can't.  I don't want to catch unseemly skinbourne diseases any more than the next guy.  But if you want to try a new brand and you don't know how the sizes run you have to buy one, go home and try it on, then go back and either buy more if it fits or buy another size if it doesn't.  In the latter case you've got a pair of underwear that you can't use.  In either case you have to make two trips.

I don't know.  It just bothers me.

Offline FuzzyChanny

• Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #26 on: April 27, 2006, 01:36:26 pm »
You could try it on over the underwear you're currently wearing... unless it's a thong/g-string.

Offline Becky

• Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #27 on: April 27, 2006, 03:57:14 pm »
I really wish there was a way to try on underwear before buying it.  I mean I understand why you can't.  I don't want to catch unseemly skinbourne diseases any more than the next guy.  But if you want to try a new brand and you don't know how the sizes run you have to buy one, go home and try it on, then go back and either buy more if it fits or buy another size if it doesn't.  In the latter case you've got a pair of underwear that you can't use.  In either case you have to make two trips.

I would just try them on over my trousers! I mean you get to know what size you want, you wont get skin born diseases and you get to look like superman in the process! I mean I would probably run round the store with them on looking at clothes and pretending I didn't know what I was doing, until someone came and told me to take them off....but that is just me. So I hope I have solved your problem. As Captain Justice always used to say,"Consumer rights, consumer wrongs, suspect deeds and injustice pongs"....or something like that any way.

If you don't know what the hell I am talking about check here:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SMTV_Live

Offline delalluvia

• BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
  • "Truth is an iron bride"
« Reply #28 on: April 27, 2006, 08:17:12 pm »

Doesn't guy underwear comes in waist sizes like their pants?  If so, it seems that would be easier than running the gauntlet of women's underwear sizing which is either S, M, L or XL or 5-7 before you have to take a step up to the big women's sizes.

Taking a pair of underwear home just to find out it doesn't fit is a small price to pay for avoiding genital warts, let me tell you.

Offline FuzzyChanny

• Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #29 on: April 29, 2006, 05:44:01 am »
Just feeling the need to bump this since Bex and I are doing other thread polluting again.

Offline Becky

• Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #30 on: April 29, 2006, 07:00:47 am »
I know! We have been going of track alot and talking about the bandwagon alot! :laugh:

Offline FuzzyChanny

• Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #31 on: April 29, 2006, 07:06:46 am »
Lol, yeah, exactly. And we've even been told off about it now too  :o Whoops!

I'm baking Brownies :D I've been craving brownies for about 2 months now and in an hour I will have them!!! MWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA!!

Offline Becky

• Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #32 on: April 29, 2006, 07:16:52 am »
I never tend to crave sweet things....maybe I am weird. I tend to crave the weirdest things like Rice and Pasta and Pickle.....Mmmmmm(not together, obviously)! God what will I be like when (And if) I am ever pregnant?! Mmmmm Pickle Ice cream! ::)

Offline FuzzyChanny

• Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #33 on: April 29, 2006, 07:26:47 am »
I tend to crave carbohydrates. Any type... so that's a lot of things I crave. I eat a lot of chips cos I like the salty carb taste (love potatoes!!!) and also ALOT of bread. The other day my mom crapped on me cos I ate two thirds of a baguette in one go. I'm kinda like Regina in Mean Girls when she cuts off the piece of bread and then eats the loaf.

But lately I want alot cake. Cos cake is still a lot of carb while not too sweet like chocolate or sweets (which are all carb cos of sugar, whatever).

Well now you know my eating habits... you can add to your knowledge of my love for pickled onions (livers still on vacation on that note).

Offline Becky

• Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #34 on: April 29, 2006, 07:42:00 am »
Anything pickled...Mmmmm! Screw my liver! ::)

Offline FuzzyChanny

• Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #35 on: April 29, 2006, 07:52:09 am »
Sorry, by chips, I meant "crisps" (though I love chips too). Just remembered how I had a big fight with my English friend Aaron who screamed at me for calling "crisps" chips, among other things (like calling "trousers" pants and "traffic lights" robots).

Offline Becky

• Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #36 on: April 29, 2006, 07:57:34 am »
Yeah I knew what you meant! After having trips to the US since I was 5 and being on here almost 24/7 and most of the people on here use American sayings and stuff I get used to it.
Plus one of the people in my class had a very funny mishap with my South African, English teacher when she said, "Why are you wearing blue pants?" and the pupil answered, "How the hell did you know?!". :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I am off to go and get some Rice and Pickle (once again not together) cause you have made me want it now! ::)
« Last Edit: April 29, 2006, 08:02:32 am by Becky »

Offline FuzzyChanny

• Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #37 on: April 29, 2006, 08:08:48 am »
Lol, yeah Aaron had a right go at me about the pants thing. Started putting it into context "You're going to a wedding. You don't wear a jacket and pants, you wear trousers... You're going for an interview, you don't wear pants!! it's just wrong!" I was like shees relax man!

The brownies are ready. I am officially the worst baker in the world!

Offline FuzzyChanny

• Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #38 on: April 29, 2006, 06:25:36 pm »
Tonight, I almost stole a life size cardboard cutout/stand/poster thing of Keira Knightley. It was like "hmmm, Orlando and Johnny look HOT but look at Keira... hmmm..."

Though I'm thinking may take the Orlando one cos it has a really bootiful pic of Keira on the back... but the profile one of her is so nice too...

Thank goodness for this thread or I'd have no where else to put this.

Offline Becky

• Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #39 on: April 29, 2006, 06:57:01 pm »
Stop with the Keira bandwagon! Every thing seems to be a bandwagon with me lately, I don't know why. You are a bad a my friend Mimi talking about Jonny Depp and Carrots of the pirabbean! :laugh:

Offline FuzzyChanny

• Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #40 on: April 29, 2006, 07:00:43 pm »
Yeah it was a Pirates poster. Like seriously, Orli and Johnny were great but if I had to pick one it would so be hers! Though her lips looked a bit weird... Love Keira... *in a very non-Brokeback way*

Offline FuzzyChanny

• Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #41 on: April 29, 2006, 07:04:57 pm »
You are a bad a my friend Mimi talking about Jonny Depp and Carrots of the pirabbean! :laugh:

Just reread that. LOL!

Offline Becky

• Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #42 on: April 29, 2006, 07:16:51 pm »
You are a bad a my friend Mimi talking about Jonny Depp and Carrots of the pirabbean! :laugh:

Just reread that. LOL!
Ah that is my nickname for it! 1)It is a code so Mimi doesn't know what I am talking about so she wont go off on a band wagon. 2) cause that is what I called it when I was little and couldn't pronounce it properly. So ever since the age of 3/4 I have called it that and so have my immediate family. and 3) Well I don't have a 3, but it is always good to even the numbers out.
This is one of my many weird sayings that you will have to get used to. Others include:
Not ness-a-stick-of-celery= not necessarily, Fairy fluff= fair enough and various other sayings from when my sister and I were little.

Offline FuzzyChanny

• Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #43 on: April 29, 2006, 07:20:04 pm »
Lol, very cute!! I love the fairy fluff... may start using that... like Aaron and I call traffic lights trights cos he won't call them robots and I say traffic lights are too long.

But surely Mim realises since Carrot of the Pirrabean is not that different...?

Offline Becky

• Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #44 on: April 29, 2006, 07:24:21 pm »
So ever since the age of 3/4 I have called it that and so have my immediate family.

btw that was 3 or 4 not 3 quarters. Although, come to think of it, I would have been one hell of a bright kid if I could say that when I was 9 months old! ;D
Lol, very cute!! I love the fairy fluff... may start using that... like Aaron and I call traffic lights trights cos he won't call them robots and I say traffic lights are too long.

But surely Mim realises since Carrot of the Pirrabean is not that different...?

LOL Mim...I might start calling her that actually! Well she is quite slow and doesn't really listen to me when I talk.....like every one else! :)

Offline FuzzyChanny

• Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #45 on: April 29, 2006, 07:27:40 pm »
Yeah sorry about that. Saw it as I hit post and couldn't fix it. Lol, I listen to you Bex... you're just my kind of rambler ;D And yes, I got the 3-4 thing.

Anyway, I'm off to bed now. I have obsessive compulsive disorder and have to do things in groups of 5 so I was waiting to get to post 145 but now I'm here so now I'm gone. Good night.

Offline Becky

• Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #46 on: April 29, 2006, 07:29:18 pm »
LOL It is like my OCD of collecting mag artcles! ::)
Anyway I am off to the sac too. I will leave the boys there board! See you guys tomorrow! :-*

Offline FuzzyChanny

• Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #47 on: April 30, 2006, 02:31:41 pm »
Beckaleen, I just went to the end of the Jake board (page 54) and the last entries were from around March 4, which is after we were done with the BAFTA thread. So I'm thinking it may be just that it "expired" as oppossed to being deleted by Trolls... unless they're working backwards which is unlikely, because what good would that do??

So I think once a post has not been replied to for a while it's automatically deleted. What do you think?

Offline FuzzyChanny

• Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #48 on: April 30, 2006, 02:38:26 pm »
Bex, I just found the coolest thing!! Our first random conversation together. No plays, but very funny all the same.

And just rechecked, dates of threads o last page is March 2. This ones on the last page. Better save it quick!

Anyway, here it is: http://uk.imdb.com/name/nm0350453/board/flat/36139197?d=36139756#36139756

Offline Becky

• Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #49 on: April 30, 2006, 04:04:39 pm »
I bumped my Jake clips thread aswel, I thought that it had gone ages ago.

Offline FuzzyChanny

• Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #50 on: April 30, 2006, 04:07:25 pm »
It's so though that the BAFTA threads gone...

Offline Becky

• Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #51 on: April 30, 2006, 04:09:17 pm »
I know I love that thread. With me talking about how I was going to wear the sparkley hat and such.. Then of course it lead into our best play yet! What was that prisoner called again?

Offline FuzzyChanny

• Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #52 on: April 30, 2006, 04:14:10 pm »
The Irish dancing one?? Uhh... Ray... Tim... I so can't remember...

Offline Becky

• Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #53 on: April 30, 2006, 04:25:30 pm »
Damn it! That was one of my favourites when I was teaching him Irish dancing and then he just goes off and does some Irish stuff and then does the split in the floor and I say,"That is good, but you need to work on your foot work....Do you like my hair" Now how come I can remember that but I can't remember the guys name?

Damn it I have got Achey Breaky Heart in my head again and I'm not even wearing my cowboy hat! ;D

Btw I bumped aload of my other threads and the Oscar one where we start talking about pancakes!

Offline FuzzyChanny

• Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #54 on: April 30, 2006, 04:36:14 pm »
I saw.

Btw, you were conga lining and then *** went off and did his Irish dancing, and that's when I said I'd play *** cos I do Irish dance... what was his name... it was definately something short with only 3 or so letters.

Offline Becky

• Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #55 on: April 30, 2006, 04:40:58 pm »
So it wasn't Tarquin? Damn it I call everything Tarquin. Ted, Tim, Bob, Dan, Des? I will try and find another thread of ours and see if we mention it.

Offline FuzzyChanny

• Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #56 on: April 30, 2006, 04:44:18 pm »
I'm sure it was Ray...

Offline Becky

• Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #57 on: April 30, 2006, 04:51:00 pm »
LOL are you sure? It might not have been, it doesn't quite sound right, maybe you are thinking of Billy Ray Cyrus. But it would be funny if it was Ray, me subconciously calling our little character before I knew the great man himself. ::)

All of my PMs have been deleted! :o I am in a whole new world of anger! >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( Death to all IMDb Mods!

Offline FuzzyChanny

• Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #58 on: April 30, 2006, 04:56:40 pm »
PMs are automatically deleted after 3 weeks.

Offline Becky

• Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #59 on: April 30, 2006, 05:14:03 pm »
I know but it definitely hadn't been 3 weeks since I had got one. And all of them are gone. >:(

Offline FuzzyChanny

• Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #60 on: April 30, 2006, 05:18:50 pm »
Hmmm, that is very strange then.

Offline Becky

• Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #61 on: April 30, 2006, 05:32:23 pm »
God I am so desperately trying to find the name! Grrr!

Offline FuzzyChanny

• Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #62 on: May 02, 2006, 06:05:30 pm »
Hey Bex...

"Scotty Doesn't Know, Scotty Doesn't Know..."

Offline Becky

• Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #63 on: May 02, 2006, 06:07:29 pm »
Wha? ??? Was Scotty the guys name? Or are you just singing a weird song?
« Last Edit: May 02, 2006, 06:10:13 pm by Becky »

Offline FuzzyChanny

• Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #64 on: May 02, 2006, 06:10:35 pm »
Lol, I was listening to the song and it made me think of you cos of that time on the Jake/Fez thread when I said I knew something no one else did and then Fez/Jake was saying it.

Offline Becky

• Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #65 on: May 02, 2006, 06:13:09 pm »
Ahhh I get ya now! I was thinking of you today cause I had brownies! Mmmm I am gonna make you want them now aren't I? LOL

Check out Jakewatch, there is a new rubic rodeo or what ever she calls it on there.

Offline FuzzyChanny

• Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #66 on: May 02, 2006, 06:19:13 pm »
Lol, I ate the last of mine today. Enough is enough.

I saw, I wanted to enter but I'm not feeling very creative today.

I got my info pack from LIPA, which first excited me but then depressed me :(

Right now I'm listening to "Pink Elephants" - as in Dumbo ;D

Offline Becky

• Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #67 on: May 02, 2006, 06:34:48 pm »
Wow! You should have been at my house on Sunday! All I did was clean and listen to my disney CD's all day. It was really good, not that I like cleaning, but the disney songs bit was good.

Anyway I am off to go and watch Medium. Plus I have a mini French test tomorrow and I haven't revised one bit so I guess I should do that.

Talk to you tomorrow,
Love,
Beckala :-*

Offline FuzzyChanny

• Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #68 on: May 02, 2006, 06:52:32 pm »
May have been Ted...

I'm also off to bed now. Buggered, at 175 posts and need to get up early to watch Lost (by early I mean 10).

Offline Becky

• Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #69 on: May 03, 2006, 06:12:39 pm »
Wow we are on our 4th page already! ::) I never knew we could take up all that space with just our random conversations. I am beat though so this is just a quick visit from me. Just poppin' in to say hey although I have some big news.
Firstly Mary is with David :o A different one this time(That girl goes through men like I go through pants) ! :laugh: He seems nice enough but I am not sure about a few of his friends, but that is probably just me being over protective of her.
Secondly I had to do a surprise English Speaking and Listening assesment and I got an A. So did everyone in my group, but I am extra proud cause I wrote the script.

And thirdly: I have just had the most strange evening of my life! Tonight I went to see my school production of 'Romeo and Juliet' but a modernised version, so Shakespearean language but a modernised setting and costume. What I thought was so funny was that "the Montagues" were "the Montagoths" and "the Capulets" were the "Chavulets". But Juliet and Romeo were nutral and had normal clothes on. At first I wasn't expecting much cause it was just a year 10 play and I basically thought that it was going to be so crappy. And the only reason I went to see it was cause one of my two best friends were playing the lead parts. Johnny(Romeo) came to see me before the performance and we chatted about him having to kiss Emma(Juliet) cause they are really good friends and he said he was nervous cause he might get caught on her brace. Anyway I wished both of them luck and they disappeared behind the curtain. The hall eventually filled up and the lights went down. :o They were both absolutely amazing! I mean I know I would have said that anyway, but I mean actually WOW! I was just sat there sobbing: look what BBM has done to me! I even cry at school productions now! I think it was mainly the music cause a couple of weeks before Emma aproached me and said, "You are a mushy person, help me with the song list" At first I was offended and then I was like,"Yeah you are right!" So I put down all the songs that make me cry and they just have to go and use them don't they. So after "Goodbye my lover", "Against all odds", "Mad World"(gotta fit some Donnie in there!) and "Colourblind" I was crying som much. But Emma and Johnny's performances helped ALOT, I knew they could act, but not that well I think the fact that I know them aswel helped I mean seeing some of your best friends crying their eyes out together is bound to make you well-up. So they were both fake crying on the stage and I was really crying in the audience.
After the manditory photos were over I basically pounced on Johnny and nearly knocked him over! I was just like,"You bastard you made me cry" and then Emma came along and we had a giant group hug. I am just really emotionally drained now, I doubt that I will be able to face them tomorrow. I actually joked to Emma, "I want the same type of performace in science tomorrow!"
But the funniest thing was that Mary was a Montagoth and in the scene where they go to the Chavulets party, which was a dressing up party, she was dressed as a cowboy! I was just like "Oh My God" cause she had on a REAL Ennis replica hat. Of course I chased her round until she let me wear it and I sneaked into one of the pictures wearing it!

So that was my VERY long account of my evening but I think you will agree I have had quite an up and down day. Well it is night from me(and night from him!)
Talk to you tomorrow, for longer than this hopefully.
Love,
Becky :-*

Offline FuzzyChanny

• Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #70 on: May 03, 2006, 06:27:32 pm »
Wow we are on our 4th page already! ::) I never knew we could take up all that space with just our random conversations. I am beat though so this is just a quick visit from me. Just poppin' in to say hey although I have some big news.
Firstly Mary is with David :o A different one this time(That girl goes through men like I go through pants) ! :laugh: He seems nice enough but I am not sure about a few of his friends, but that is probably just me being over protective of her.
Secondly I had to do a surprise English Speaking and Listening assesment and I got an A. So did everyone in my group, but I am extra proud cause I wrote the script.

And thirdly: I have just had the most strange evening of my life! Tonight I went to see my school production of 'Romeo and Juliet' but a modernised version, so Shakespearean language but a modernised setting and costume. What I thought was so funny was that "the Montagues" were "the Montagoths" and "the Capulets" were the "Chavulets". But Juliet and Romeo were nutral and had normal clothes on. At first I wasn't expecting much cause it was just a year 10 play and I basically thought that it was going to be so crappy. And the only reason I went to see it was cause one of my two best friends were playing the lead parts. Johnny(Romeo) came to see me before the performance and we chatted about him having to kiss Emma(Juliet) cause they are really good friends and he said he was nervous cause he might get caught on her brace. Anyway I wished both of them luck and they disappeared behind the curtain. The hall eventually filled up and the lights went down. :o They were both absolutely amazing! I mean I know I would have said that anyway, but I mean actually WOW! I was just sat there sobbing: look what BBM has done to me! I even cry at school productions now! I think it was mainly the music cause a couple of weeks before Emma aproached me and said, "You are a mushy person, help me with the song list" At first I was offended and then I was like,"Yeah you are right!" So I put down all the songs that make me cry and they just have to go and use them don't they. So after "Goodbye my lover", "Against all odds", "Mad World"(gotta fit some Donnie in there!) and "Colourblind" I was crying som much. But Emma and Johnny's performances helped ALOT, I knew they could act, but not that well I think the fact that I know them aswel helped I mean seeing some of your best friends crying their eyes out together is bound to make you well-up. So they were both fake crying on the stage and I was really crying in the audience.
After the manditory photos were over I basically pounced on Johnny and nearly knocked him over! I was just like,"You bastard you made me cry" and then Emma came along and we had a giant group hug. I am just really emotionally drained now, I doubt that I will be able to face them tomorrow. I actually joked to Emma, "I want the same type of performace in science tomorrow!"
But the funniest thing was that Mary was a Montagoth and in the scene where they go to the Chavulets party, which was a dressing up party, she was dressed as a cowboy! I was just like "Oh My God" cause she had on a REAL Ennis replica hat. Of course I chased her round until she let me wear it and I sneaked into one of the pictures wearing it!

So that was my VERY long account of my evening but I think you will agree I have had quite an up and down day. Well it is night from me(and night from him!)
Talk to you tomorrow, for longer than this hopefully.
Love,

Woah!! *insert eye popping smiley we don't have* That was a REALLY long post! When I forst saw it, I almost fell off my chair, lol.

Lol, crying at school plays! But that's probably the best compliment you could give them, so don't feel too bad :D

When I read Mary's with David it was fall off chair #2. But glad it's someone new atleast, I hope he's nicer than the last  :-\

Big congrats on the A!! I actually did a little work today. Helped my step-cousin with her Physics, though I am the crappest teacher alive. I'm like "I get it, so why don't you?!" Other than that day was pretty uneventful. I spent 3 hours watching my video where I taped every Five appearance over a two year period. I even teared up at the Split Press Conference. *I'm so sad* And then I went to dancing where I finished learning St Patrick's Day *Wooh go me*

Lol, I was looking at the four pages last night when I realised how much we'd rambled on. Lol, the convos are so random, I can't believe it took up 4 pages!

Good night dear, Speak soon
Love Chan

Offline Becky

• Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #71 on: May 05, 2006, 08:03:10 pm »
Woah!! *insert eye popping smiley we don't have* That was a REALLY long post! When I forst saw it, I almost fell off my chair, lol.

Lol, crying at school plays! But that's probably the best compliment you could give them, so don't feel too bad :D

When I read Mary's with David it was fall off chair #2. But glad it's someone new atleast, I hope he's nicer than the last  :-\

Big congrats on the A!! I actually did a little work today. Helped my step-cousin with her Physics, though I am the crappest teacher alive. I'm like "I get it, so why don't you?!" Other than that day was pretty uneventful. I spent 3 hours watching my video where I taped every Five appearance over a two year period. I even teared up at the Split Press Conference. *I'm so sad* And then I went to dancing where I finished learning St Patrick's Day *Wooh go me*

Lol, I was looking at the four pages last night when I realised how much we'd rambled on. Lol, the convos are so random, I can't believe it took up 4 pages!

Good night dear, Speak soon
Love Chan

LOL You cried at the Five press conference! Well I cried at a school play, so I guess we can call it even. Well done on the St Patrick's day learning, I am not quite sure what it is, but I think it is a dance.
Today has been quite a boring day. Although I LMAO in geography cause we were supposed to be revising but I was busy talking to Johnny. I was just jabbering away and then I noticed he was looking at me strangley so I did my best Ennis impression and said, "Whut?" And he looked at me and said I looked Canadian today! I was like WTF! How? Why do I look different to any other day? I took it as a compliment, but I am not yet quite sure why. I know I said I thought I would have problems seeing Emma and Johnny in the same light, but he(and talking to Emma since) has proved me wrong. Canadian? WTF? :laugh:
Also I talked to my friend Steve today, who is actually a girl called Sarah(but it is a very long and complicated story) and she showed my some new badges she got and one said something about stalking on it! I was like, "OMG that is like the stuff from Jakewatch!" Of course she didn't know what I was talking about but she promised to get me one next time she went to the shop.
Also I was thinking of you today cause in English we were revising for the ever nearing year 10 exams and she had given up lollypops to shut us up(we are easily pleased). And as I explained she is from SA and she goes, "There you are, suckers!" Of course we took this to mean that she was calling us suckers! LOL Of course she then explained that in SA they are called suckers, or where she is from anyway, and she promised when she goes home in the holidays she will find some that say suckers on them for us.
I am off to bed as it has just gone 1 here in boring old England. And I need to get up and go to my Lower school reunion tomorrow. ::). I will talk to you tomorrow.
Love,

Offline sparkle_motion

• Brokeback Got Me Good
  • Stacey.
« Reply #72 on: May 05, 2006, 11:03:26 pm »
Scotty Doesn't Know? Are you guys referring to one of my fave movies, Eurotrip!? I love that movie! I do the french robot all the time at receptions and  birthday parties (just kidding about that last part, but I DO do the french robot). Err roar. Err roar.

Offline FuzzyChanny

• Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #73 on: May 06, 2006, 02:15:10 pm »
LOL You cried at the Five press conference! Well I cried at a school play, so I guess we can call it even. Well done on the St Patrick's day learning, I am not quite sure what it is, but I think it is a dance.

Becky, crying does not even cover what I did when the press conference originally happened. I still remember it so well. I was in the car driving to our farm (which is about three hours away) for the weekend, and my best friend at the time phoned me and told me to put on Mtv cos Five were on. I explained I couldn't, I was in the car and she was like "oh ok". We hang up and next minute I get an sms from my other best friend saying "J left the band and I think they split up. I'm sorry." I gasped before bursting into horrific sobs, causing my Dad to get the fright of his life. Phoned first friend back, ask about thing she saw. Said she didn't watch it, just saw it was on. Cry all the way to the farm. Spend the weekend in mourning, crying in my room. Get my mom to tape press conference and watch it when I get home. Sob more. Monday at school every one gives me condolences (it was a lot like in Confessions of a Teenage Drama Queen). It was sad... as was I...

And yes, it's a dance :D

Also I was thinking of you today cause in English we were revising for the ever nearing year 10 exams and she had given up lollypops to shut us up(we are easily pleased). And as I explained she is from SA and she goes, "There you are, suckers!" Of course we took this to mean that she was calling us suckers! LOL Of course she then explained that in SA they are called suckers, or where she is from anyway, and she promised when she goes home in the holidays she will find some that say suckers on them for us.
I am off to bed as it has just gone 1 here in boring old England. And I need to get up and go to my Lower school reunion tomorrow. ::). I will talk to you tomorrow.
Love,

No one calls them "lollipops" here. They're suckers  :P

Love,

Lol, I was wondering why you were saying today when it's Saturday.

My day was pretty dull. Had dancing which left me buggered, and got to listen to Angelo's account of his date last night (two words: stubble burn). I believed myself to be an accepting and open-minded individual but it was very weird hearing him talk about it. We are, at the moment, having a fight cos he said something really horrible to me, then I over-reacted to something he said to Rowena, so now he's saying I don't know him cos I should have known he was joking. Feel like crap and want to cry.

There was something else I wanted to say but I've forgotten, so I'll leave it there till I remember. Goodbye Miss Canada

Scotty Doesn't Know? Are you guys referring to one of my fave movies, Eurotrip!? I love that movie! I do the french robot all the time at receptions and  birthday parties (just kidding about that last part, but I DO do the french robot). Err roar. Err roar.

Yeah, love that movie.

Offline FuzzyChanny

• Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #74 on: June 11, 2006, 11:45:49 am »
Bring back the Pollution thread!

Offline Becky

• Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #75 on: June 11, 2006, 01:28:28 pm »
It's done dude! Have you been over to Jake Watch recently?! If not get your ass over there NOW! The whole site has had a revamp and it looks amazing. Plus I have been allocated a very special spot on the site: One of the coveted Bond girls! I think they may have all gone, but I am sure if you ask Brit nicely she will asign you one. This is my one:

Offline FuzzyChanny

• Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #76 on: June 11, 2006, 02:10:52 pm »
Yes, I go over there every time I come online.

Wow, so that's you. Lol. No, it's fine thanks :)

Offline Becky

• Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #77 on: June 11, 2006, 03:51:16 pm »
It's funny how that is the exact opposite of me, but who is to know...well apart from everyone who knows me. So this isn't me, it's Miss Twist.

Did you know ice cream inspires me, cause I never knew that. Also Orange juice with bits in tastes exactly the same as with the bits taken out.

I am off to strain some more orange juice, it is actually quite relaxing actually.