Author Topic: The Pollution Thread....  (Read 19011 times)

Offline Becky

• Brokeback Got Me Good
  • No one can resist the Twist!
    • Myspace site, kinda scary but I like it!
Re: The Pollution Thread....
« Reply #30 on: April 29, 2006, 07:00:47 am »
I know! We have been going of track alot and talking about the bandwagon alot! :laugh:
"Look too often at those hills, lie too long beside those rippling rivers, and you may think you are hearing a love song, when actually it is a death song." Larry McMurtry, Brokeback Mountain: Story to Screenplay.

Offline FuzzyChanny

• Brokeback Got Me Good
  • "Youth is wasted on the young..."
« Reply #31 on: April 29, 2006, 07:06:46 am »
Lol, yeah, exactly. And we've even been told off about it now too  :o Whoops!

I'm baking Brownies :D I've been craving brownies for about 2 months now and in an hour I will have them!!! MWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA!!
I've learnt that you cannot make someone love you. All you can do is stalk them and hope they panic and give in!

Offline Becky

• Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #32 on: April 29, 2006, 07:16:52 am »
I never tend to crave sweet things....maybe I am weird. I tend to crave the weirdest things like Rice and Pasta and Pickle.....Mmmmmm(not together, obviously)! God what will I be like when (And if) I am ever pregnant?! Mmmmm Pickle Ice cream! ::)
"Look too often at those hills, lie too long beside those rippling rivers, and you may think you are hearing a love song, when actually it is a death song." Larry McMurtry, Brokeback Mountain: Story to Screenplay.

Offline FuzzyChanny

• Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #33 on: April 29, 2006, 07:26:47 am »
I tend to crave carbohydrates. Any type... so that's a lot of things I crave. I eat a lot of chips cos I like the salty carb taste (love potatoes!!!) and also ALOT of bread. The other day my mom crapped on me cos I ate two thirds of a baguette in one go. I'm kinda like Regina in Mean Girls when she cuts off the piece of bread and then eats the loaf.

But lately I want alot cake. Cos cake is still a lot of carb while not too sweet like chocolate or sweets (which are all carb cos of sugar, whatever).

Well now you know my eating habits... you can add to your knowledge of my love for pickled onions (livers still on vacation on that note).
I've learnt that you cannot make someone love you. All you can do is stalk them and hope they panic and give in!

Offline Becky

• Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #34 on: April 29, 2006, 07:42:00 am »
Anything pickled...Mmmmm! Screw my liver! ::)

Offline FuzzyChanny

• Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #35 on: April 29, 2006, 07:52:09 am »
Sorry, by chips, I meant "crisps" (though I love chips too). Just remembered how I had a big fight with my English friend Aaron who screamed at me for calling "crisps" chips, among other things (like calling "trousers" pants and "traffic lights" robots).

Offline Becky

• Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #36 on: April 29, 2006, 07:57:34 am »
Yeah I knew what you meant! After having trips to the US since I was 5 and being on here almost 24/7 and most of the people on here use American sayings and stuff I get used to it.
Plus one of the people in my class had a very funny mishap with my South African, English teacher when she said, "Why are you wearing blue pants?" and the pupil answered, "How the hell did you know?!". :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I am off to go and get some Rice and Pickle (once again not together) cause you have made me want it now! ::)
« Last Edit: April 29, 2006, 08:02:32 am by Becky »

Offline FuzzyChanny

• Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #37 on: April 29, 2006, 08:08:48 am »
Lol, yeah Aaron had a right go at me about the pants thing. Started putting it into context "You're going to a wedding. You don't wear a jacket and pants, you wear trousers... You're going for an interview, you don't wear pants!! it's just wrong!" I was like shees relax man!

The brownies are ready. I am officially the worst baker in the world!

Offline FuzzyChanny

• Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #38 on: April 29, 2006, 06:25:36 pm »
Tonight, I almost stole a life size cardboard cutout/stand/poster thing of Keira Knightley. It was like "hmmm, Orlando and Johnny look HOT but look at Keira... hmmm..."

Though I'm thinking may take the Orlando one cos it has a really bootiful pic of Keira on the back... but the profile one of her is so nice too...

Thank goodness for this thread or I'd have no where else to put this.

Offline Becky

• Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #39 on: April 29, 2006, 06:57:01 pm »
Stop with the Keira bandwagon! Every thing seems to be a bandwagon with me lately, I don't know why. You are a bad a my friend Mimi talking about Jonny Depp and Carrots of the pirabbean! :laugh: