Author Topic: The Pollution Thread....  (Read 18880 times)

Offline FuzzyChanny

• Brokeback Got Me Good
  • "Youth is wasted on the young..."
Re: The Pollution Thread....
« Reply #40 on: April 29, 2006, 07:00:43 pm »
Yeah it was a Pirates poster. Like seriously, Orli and Johnny were great but if I had to pick one it would so be hers! Though her lips looked a bit weird... Love Keira... *in a very non-Brokeback way*
I've learnt that you cannot make someone love you. All you can do is stalk them and hope they panic and give in!

Offline FuzzyChanny

• Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #41 on: April 29, 2006, 07:04:57 pm »
You are a bad a my friend Mimi talking about Jonny Depp and Carrots of the pirabbean! :laugh:

Just reread that. LOL!
I've learnt that you cannot make someone love you. All you can do is stalk them and hope they panic and give in!

Offline Becky

• Brokeback Got Me Good
  • No one can resist the Twist!
    • Myspace site, kinda scary but I like it!
« Reply #42 on: April 29, 2006, 07:16:51 pm »
You are a bad a my friend Mimi talking about Jonny Depp and Carrots of the pirabbean! :laugh:

Just reread that. LOL!
Ah that is my nickname for it! 1)It is a code so Mimi doesn't know what I am talking about so she wont go off on a band wagon. 2) cause that is what I called it when I was little and couldn't pronounce it properly. So ever since the age of 3/4 I have called it that and so have my immediate family. and 3) Well I don't have a 3, but it is always good to even the numbers out.
This is one of my many weird sayings that you will have to get used to. Others include:
Not ness-a-stick-of-celery= not necessarily, Fairy fluff= fair enough and various other sayings from when my sister and I were little.
"Look too often at those hills, lie too long beside those rippling rivers, and you may think you are hearing a love song, when actually it is a death song." Larry McMurtry, Brokeback Mountain: Story to Screenplay.

Offline FuzzyChanny

• Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #43 on: April 29, 2006, 07:20:04 pm »
Lol, very cute!! I love the fairy fluff... may start using that... like Aaron and I call traffic lights trights cos he won't call them robots and I say traffic lights are too long.

But surely Mim realises since Carrot of the Pirrabean is not that different...?

Offline Becky

• Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #44 on: April 29, 2006, 07:24:21 pm »
So ever since the age of 3/4 I have called it that and so have my immediate family.

btw that was 3 or 4 not 3 quarters. Although, come to think of it, I would have been one hell of a bright kid if I could say that when I was 9 months old! ;D
Lol, very cute!! I love the fairy fluff... may start using that... like Aaron and I call traffic lights trights cos he won't call them robots and I say traffic lights are too long.

But surely Mim realises since Carrot of the Pirrabean is not that different...?

LOL Mim...I might start calling her that actually! Well she is quite slow and doesn't really listen to me when I talk.....like every one else! :)
"Look too often at those hills, lie too long beside those rippling rivers, and you may think you are hearing a love song, when actually it is a death song." Larry McMurtry, Brokeback Mountain: Story to Screenplay.

Offline FuzzyChanny

• Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #45 on: April 29, 2006, 07:27:40 pm »
Yeah sorry about that. Saw it as I hit post and couldn't fix it. Lol, I listen to you Bex... you're just my kind of rambler ;D And yes, I got the 3-4 thing.

Anyway, I'm off to bed now. I have obsessive compulsive disorder and have to do things in groups of 5 so I was waiting to get to post 145 but now I'm here so now I'm gone. Good night.

Offline Becky

• Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #46 on: April 29, 2006, 07:29:18 pm »
LOL It is like my OCD of collecting mag artcles! ::)
Anyway I am off to the sac too. I will leave the boys there board! See you guys tomorrow! :-*

Offline FuzzyChanny

• Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #47 on: April 30, 2006, 02:31:41 pm »
Beckaleen, I just went to the end of the Jake board (page 54) and the last entries were from around March 4, which is after we were done with the BAFTA thread. So I'm thinking it may be just that it "expired" as oppossed to being deleted by Trolls... unless they're working backwards which is unlikely, because what good would that do??

So I think once a post has not been replied to for a while it's automatically deleted. What do you think?

Offline FuzzyChanny

• Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #48 on: April 30, 2006, 02:38:26 pm »
Bex, I just found the coolest thing!! Our first random conversation together. No plays, but very funny all the same.

And just rechecked, dates of threads o last page is March 2. This ones on the last page. Better save it quick!

Anyway, here it is: http://uk.imdb.com/name/nm0350453/board/flat/36139197?d=36139756#36139756

Offline Becky

• Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #49 on: April 30, 2006, 04:04:39 pm »
I bumped my Jake clips thread aswel, I thought that it had gone ages ago.