Author Topic: The Pollution Thread....  (Read 19009 times)

Offline FuzzyChanny

• Brokeback Got Me Good
  • "Youth is wasted on the young..."
Re: The Pollution Thread....
« Reply #50 on: April 30, 2006, 04:07:25 pm »
It's so though that the BAFTA threads gone...
I've learnt that you cannot make someone love you. All you can do is stalk them and hope they panic and give in!

Offline Becky

• Brokeback Got Me Good
  • No one can resist the Twist!
    • Myspace site, kinda scary but I like it!
« Reply #51 on: April 30, 2006, 04:09:17 pm »
I know I love that thread. With me talking about how I was going to wear the sparkley hat and such.. Then of course it lead into our best play yet! What was that prisoner called again?
"Look too often at those hills, lie too long beside those rippling rivers, and you may think you are hearing a love song, when actually it is a death song." Larry McMurtry, Brokeback Mountain: Story to Screenplay.

Offline FuzzyChanny

• Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #52 on: April 30, 2006, 04:14:10 pm »
The Irish dancing one?? Uhh... Ray... Tim... I so can't remember...
I've learnt that you cannot make someone love you. All you can do is stalk them and hope they panic and give in!

Offline Becky

• Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #53 on: April 30, 2006, 04:25:30 pm »
Damn it! That was one of my favourites when I was teaching him Irish dancing and then he just goes off and does some Irish stuff and then does the split in the floor and I say,"That is good, but you need to work on your foot work....Do you like my hair" Now how come I can remember that but I can't remember the guys name?

Damn it I have got Achey Breaky Heart in my head again and I'm not even wearing my cowboy hat! ;D

Btw I bumped aload of my other threads and the Oscar one where we start talking about pancakes!
"Look too often at those hills, lie too long beside those rippling rivers, and you may think you are hearing a love song, when actually it is a death song." Larry McMurtry, Brokeback Mountain: Story to Screenplay.

Offline FuzzyChanny

• Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #54 on: April 30, 2006, 04:36:14 pm »
I saw.

Btw, you were conga lining and then *** went off and did his Irish dancing, and that's when I said I'd play *** cos I do Irish dance... what was his name... it was definately something short with only 3 or so letters.

Offline Becky

• Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #55 on: April 30, 2006, 04:40:58 pm »
So it wasn't Tarquin? Damn it I call everything Tarquin. Ted, Tim, Bob, Dan, Des? I will try and find another thread of ours and see if we mention it.

Offline FuzzyChanny

• Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #56 on: April 30, 2006, 04:44:18 pm »
I'm sure it was Ray...

Offline Becky

• Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #57 on: April 30, 2006, 04:51:00 pm »
LOL are you sure? It might not have been, it doesn't quite sound right, maybe you are thinking of Billy Ray Cyrus. But it would be funny if it was Ray, me subconciously calling our little character before I knew the great man himself. ::)

All of my PMs have been deleted! :o I am in a whole new world of anger! >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( Death to all IMDb Mods!

Offline FuzzyChanny

• Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #58 on: April 30, 2006, 04:56:40 pm »
PMs are automatically deleted after 3 weeks.

Offline Becky

• Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #59 on: April 30, 2006, 05:14:03 pm »
I know but it definitely hadn't been 3 weeks since I had got one. And all of them are gone. >:(