Author Topic: Whose idea was this?  (Read 9311 times)

slayers_creek_oth

Whose idea was this?
« on: April 25, 2006, 06:09:36 pm »
LOL....got this from Jake Watch...

Offline Kelda

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • Zorbing....
    • Keldas Facebook Page!
Re: Whose idea was this?
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2006, 06:12:26 pm »
lol!
http://www.idbrass.com

Please use the following links when shopping online -It will help us raise money without costing you a penny.

http://www.easyfundraising.org.uk/idb

http://idb.easysearch.org.uk/

Offline DeeDee

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2006, 06:13:08 pm »
LOL....got this from Jake Watch...

This boy looks good in anything
In America sex is an obsession.  In other parts of the world it is a fact.

Marlene Dietrich

Offline littleguitar

• She was always a lonely child...
« Reply #3 on: April 25, 2006, 06:14:40 pm »
ROFLMAO!! Chris did I get you obsessed with Jake watch?? LOL I love it, those pictures crack me up, you should see the whole photo shoot... I'll break my pledge and see if I can't find you a link....
‘cause the truth is, I already give him everythin’ I got to give, more than I ever even knew I had; ‘n it all for him, all of it, him who is my brother, my father, my child, my friend, my lover, my heart, my soul; my Ennis.

-- del Mar Painting, Ch. 48 by b73

slayers_creek_oth

« Reply #4 on: April 25, 2006, 06:17:26 pm »
ROFLMAO!! Chris did I get you obsessed with Jake watch?? LOL I love it, those pictures crack me up, you should see the whole photo shoot... I'll break my pledge and see if I can't find you a link....

I was lookin at that Boo Watch thing to find more recent pics of him and found this....after I got off of the floor laughin I thought I would post it...

Offline littleguitar

« Reply #5 on: April 25, 2006, 06:21:01 pm »
wait, here's the rest of the shoot... LOL it kills me, this is going to be a big post....

‘cause the truth is, I already give him everythin’ I got to give, more than I ever even knew I had; ‘n it all for him, all of it, him who is my brother, my father, my child, my friend, my lover, my heart, my soul; my Ennis.

Offline littleguitar

« Reply #6 on: April 25, 2006, 06:21:59 pm »
how random is that?? ok, I have officially just broke my pledge... does it help that I had seen these before?? or maybe it's ok since they aren't papparazzi photos.....  :-\

EnnisDelMar

« Reply #7 on: April 25, 2006, 06:24:18 pm »
LOL isn't that a beekeeper thing? Wouldn't mind gettin some honey from that guy  :o

slayers_creek_oth

« Reply #8 on: April 25, 2006, 06:26:35 pm »
wait, here's the rest of the shoot... LOL it kills me, this is going to be a big post....

ROFLMFAO!  What the hell is in his mouth?

EnnisDelMar

« Reply #9 on: April 25, 2006, 06:27:58 pm »
Where's the link to the rest of the photoshoot?

Offline littleguitar

« Reply #10 on: April 25, 2006, 06:28:11 pm »
WTF! those pictures were showing up a minute ago.... can everyone else see them? if not I'll repost....  :-\

yeah man, he makes even a beekeeper mask look good, how is that humanly possible??

I think it's a stamp with a naked person on it! ROFL!

slayers_creek_oth

« Reply #11 on: April 25, 2006, 06:28:27 pm »
LOL isn't that a beekeeper thing? Wouldn't mind gettin some honey from that guy  :o

Yep keep the beekeepers from gettin stung.....

Wouldn't mind gettin some honey from him? ? ? ?  Now Brandon is that really appropriate?   ;D

slayers_creek_oth

« Reply #12 on: April 25, 2006, 06:29:08 pm »
WTF! those pictures were showing up a minute ago.... can everyone else see them? if not I'll repost....  :-\

yeah man, he makes even a beekeeper mask look good, how is that humanly possible??

I think it's a stamp with a naked person on it! ROFL!

I can see them fine.......a stamp with a naked person on it?  WTF?  ROFL!!!

Offline littleguitar

« Reply #13 on: April 25, 2006, 06:29:28 pm »
http://www.iheartjakemedia.com/thumbnails.php?album=351

Here you are Chris, but it's from iheartjake so you have to be registered...

Offline littleguitar

« Reply #14 on: April 25, 2006, 06:30:38 pm »
ROFL! yeah it's a naked man too... that should get the rumor mill going... That one cracks me up, he has the strangest look on his face like get this f*ucking stamp out of my mouth, not too sexy Jake.... LOL

slayers_creek_oth

« Reply #15 on: April 25, 2006, 06:31:43 pm »
http://www.iheartjakemedia.com/thumbnails.php?album=351

Here you are Chris, but it's from iheartjake so you have to be registered...

Are those goggles? 

EnnisDelMar

« Reply #16 on: April 25, 2006, 06:32:11 pm »
Ohh Jake got my stamp in the mail!!!  :laugh:

Offline littleguitar

« Reply #17 on: April 25, 2006, 06:32:44 pm »
LOL yes, as in seth green's character from can't hardly wait... and from Jake's movie Highway (I think...)

EnnisDelMar

« Reply #18 on: April 25, 2006, 06:34:00 pm »
Who was the photographer? He's into some crazy shit..

slayers_creek_oth

« Reply #19 on: April 25, 2006, 06:34:08 pm »
Ohh Jake got my stamp in the mail!!!  :laugh:

R O F L M F A O!

slayers_creek_oth

« Reply #20 on: April 25, 2006, 06:34:44 pm »
Who was the photographer? He's into some crazy shit..

You can say that again...

EnnisDelMar

« Reply #21 on: April 25, 2006, 06:37:26 pm »
He's into some crazy shit... lol

I like that jacket he's wearing in the stamp photo, wonder where one can get one of those

slayers_creek_oth

« Reply #22 on: April 25, 2006, 06:45:22 pm »
He's into some crazy shit... lol

I like that jacket he's wearing in the stamp photo, wonder where one can get one of those

LOL

Offline delalluvia

• BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
  • "Truth is an iron bride"
« Reply #23 on: April 25, 2006, 09:17:18 pm »
It's a mosquito-net hat.  I have one exactly like it for when I was backpacking in Wyoming.  Yes, they get bad enough to drive you insane.  I was glad I had it.

Dunno, I have this pic of Jared Leto...hmmm, wonder if it was the same photog?

Offline littleguitar

« Reply #24 on: April 25, 2006, 10:12:28 pm »
all clothes Jared's own? I wonder if that includes the mosquito netting....

I wonder if it is the same photographer? it it's both him and Jared Leto it makes me think that it is, especially with those goggles on Jake because he wore a pair very much like that in Highway, the movie he and Jared Leto did together... But I'm not sure, because he looks older in those pictures, he is very young in Highway

Offline delalluvia

• BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
  • "Truth is an iron bride"
« Reply #25 on: April 25, 2006, 10:21:33 pm »
all clothes Jared's own? I wonder if that includes the mosquito netting....

I wonder if it is the same photographer? it it's both him and Jared Leto it makes me think that it is, especially with those goggles on Jake because he wore a pair very much like that in Highway, the movie he and Jared Leto did together... But I'm not sure, because he looks older in those pictures, he is very young in Highway

Mandy,

I know the pants are Jared's.  You see him wear them in candid shots.  All the wrist gear is his own as well.  For a while we all thought he was hiding razor scars, because he tends to wear a lot of wrist coverings, but turns out he just has tattoos on the inside of his wrists.

Dunno, I just thought it wierd that two photogs would go for the same kind of pictorial.

Both guys were VERY young when they did 'Highway'.  I thought the movie retarded, but I liked their relationship - real subtle homoeroticness in it.  Too bad they looked like goobers in it.  ;D

Offline littleguitar

« Reply #26 on: April 25, 2006, 10:30:18 pm »
Both guys were VERY young when they did 'Highway'.  I thought the movie retarded, but I liked their relationship - real subtle homoeroticness in it.  Too bad they looked like goobers in it.

I thought the same thing, what a strange roll for Jake to pick! For both of them really...

I also liked their relationship though, I thought the subtlety of that was nice and wondered if it was just me who saw the homoeroticism or if others did as well.  Did you know Jared Leto was 31 when he made highway? I was shocked when I found that out... he looks maybe 21.  I didn't even know he was in his mid 30s right now

Offline newyearsday

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
  • ponygirl
« Reply #27 on: April 25, 2006, 10:55:24 pm »
I LOOVE the one with Jake holding the big alligator head--I saw another one from that shoot months ago, and I think that's what actually got me into the zone with my Jake-thing. Something about it, I just like a guy who'll get into some crazy amusement park outfit like that and be all serious and sexy. But I couldn't find the pictures anymore.

Thanks! If you have the link to that shoot especially, I would like it.

Jenny (I gotta get to sleep!)
Revelationtees--wear them for good. Profits go to the Matthew Shepard Foundation: www.revelationtees.spreadshirt.com & www.revelationtees.spreadshirt.net (for EU)
"One life, with each other..."

Offline starboardlight

• nipith.com
« Reply #28 on: April 26, 2006, 12:24:23 am »
I wouldn't be surprise if it was Jake's idea. He seems like a wacky guy at times.
"To do is to be." Socrates. - "To be is to do." Plato. - "Do be do be do" Sinatra.

slayers_creek_oth

« Reply #29 on: April 26, 2006, 12:29:33 am »
I wouldn't be surprise if it was Jake's idea. He seems like a wacky guy at times.

Very true...

EnnisDelMar

« Reply #30 on: April 26, 2006, 12:32:53 am »
Lol it probly was

Offline houstonangel88

• Jr. Ranch Hand
« Reply #31 on: April 26, 2006, 12:57:13 am »
fainting... :P