Author Topic: Jake Jake Jake!  (Read 3201002 times)

Offline dot-matrix

• BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
  • www.maleimagegallery.com ~Come Join Us~
Re: Jake Jake Jake!
« Reply #2760 on: April 13, 2007, 08:23:42 pm »
This one was taken at the BAFTA dinner last year,  Heath appears to be snarling at the photographer.

Life is not a dress rehearsal

Offline dot-matrix

« Reply #2761 on: April 13, 2007, 08:24:54 pm »

Outtake from a recent photo shoot.  I just love the raised eyebrow and the over all playfulness of the image

Offline dot-matrix

« Reply #2762 on: April 13, 2007, 08:30:18 pm »
As beautiful as he is, I really hate to see these kinds of photos of him.  So intrusive.  It makes my heart hurt to see him obviously distressed.  His face and eyes are just much too expressive to hide it.

yes and i have seen these photos before.  i had the same thought

This why I've vowed to only use images from Iheartjake.com.  They are dedicated to not using the vast majority of paparazzi images.  Pictures at public events such as ball games, films, etc are not an invasion of his privacy IMO.  He is a public figure and going to public events will get him photographed that's part of the job and price of celebrity.  Now those photos of him just living his life, going to the beach, playing basketball, walking with his Mom, lunch with his Dad , grocery shopping at Whole Foods or out jogging those are an invasion of his privacy.

Offline dot-matrix

« Reply #2763 on: April 14, 2007, 02:10:00 am »
From Peoplemagazine.com.....

Why Reese Witherspoon Fell for Jake Gyllenhaal
THURSDAY APRIL 12, 2007 07:40 AM EDT
By Karen S. Schneider

Witherspoon and Gyllenhaal

Photo by: Fernando Allende / Splash News; Stephen Lovekin / WireImage  

After her painful split from Ryan Phillippe last year, Reese Witherspoon didn't see a relationship coming – but her nascent romance with Jake Gyllenhaal is the real thing, friends say.

At first they seemed like an unlikely match: Gyllenhaal, her costar in the upcoming CIA thriller Rendition, was already an acquaintance – he was an old workout buddy of Phillippe – and they didn't have much screen time together while filming for eight weeks in Morocco.

But during a reshoot in L.A., "Jake went and reintroduced himself to Reese," a source close to both stars tells PEOPLE in its new issue.

And from there, what a friend of Witherspoon's calls "their little flirtation" just took its course. "Things slowly progressed, but it was never something she thought would happen from the start. She just kind of developed this little crush over time."

One that is looking a lot like a real romance – even when the duo are apart. While Witherspoon, 31, spent Easter Sunday with daughter Ava, 7, and son Deacon, 3, at her Episcopal church in Beverly Hills, Gyllenhaal, 26, strolled around Venice, Calif., with his parents. According to a source close to both him and Witherspoon, familial devotion is a big part of their connection: "Jake finds it attractive that she's such a great mom. He really loves kids and wants a family."

Indeed, the pair would seem to be a perfect match: Both enjoy good books, killer workouts – and Indian takeout. At dinner at L.A's Il Sole restaurant on March 23, says a witness, "there was definitely some canoodling going on!" They also recently shared a quiet dinner at La Ripaille, near Gyllenhaal's apartment in New York City.

Still, their mutual determination to protect their privacy may be their strongest bond. Gyllenhaal's romance with Kirsten Dunst ended a year ago in large part because, says a longtime friend of the actor's, "Kirsten wanted to go out and have fun and he wanted to stay in, watch a movie and cook dinner. ... He's very into his work, health and family. Reese is perfect for him."

For a woman whose idea of a party is "to stay home with friends," the feeling is mutual, says Witherspoon's friend. "She was happy to meet someone in this town who shared those priorities." Gyllenhaal's pal agrees: "They're super together – this thing is for real."

For more on Reese and Jake's romance, check out the new issue of PEOPLE, on newsstands Friday.

Offline Ellemeno

• The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
« Reply #2764 on: April 14, 2007, 02:37:46 am »

Offline ednbarby

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
« Reply #2765 on: April 14, 2007, 09:26:02 am »
Can I just say that I *really* hate the word "canoodling?"  I guess it's better than "cuddling," though.   :P

I can't believe I'm actually going to say/type this, but good for them!  They seem like nice people, and nice people ought to be happy once in a while, too.

I'm feeling kinda maternal towards him lately.  Erg.  I'm getting old.  Or at least finally realizing how old I already am.

On a *complete* aside, Will says to me the other day, "Mom, when I grow up, I'm going to marry Rachel (a girl who lives on our street and is a couple years older than he is)."  I said, "You are?  How come?"  He said, "Because she's my Lois Lane."

No more beans!

Offline Ellemeno

« Reply #2766 on: April 14, 2007, 10:43:05 am »
Can I just say that I *really* hate the word "canoodling?"  I guess it's better than "cuddling," though.   :P

I can't believe I'm actually going to say/type this, but good for them!  They seem like nice people, and nice people ought to be happy once in a while, too.

I'm feeling kinda maternal towards him lately.  Erg.  I'm getting old.  Or at least finally realizing how old I already am.

On a *complete* aside, Will says to me the other day, "Mom, when I grow up, I'm going to marry Rachel (a girl who lives on our street and is a couple years older than he is)."  I said, "You are?  How come?"  He said, "Because she's my Lois Lane."

I hate that word too, Barb.  Okay Mr. Lipton, I'm ready for my questionnaire on Inside the Actor's Studio - I've decided on my least favorite word.  :)

On the other hand, I LOVE the Will sory.  It shows great self-esteem AND gratitude for those who help us be all we can be.

Offline LauraGigs

• BetterMost Moderator
    • My Design Portfolio
« Reply #2767 on: April 14, 2007, 11:59:02 am »
Not sure I'm falling for the People magazine stuff. 

Look at the Lakers pics on the previous page. Who's sitting to Jake's right (touching shoulders), and why is Jake so peeved about being photographed? Just sayin'.

I don't mean it disrespectfully; I adore and respect him. It's just a shame IMO that people can't just be themselves -- there has to be all this (what I see as) manufacturing of a socially acceptable love life.

Offline ednbarby

• BetterMost Supporter!
« Reply #2768 on: April 16, 2007, 12:10:00 pm »
I tell ya, after seeing a few of the pics of Jake presenting Jennifer Aniston with a GLAAD award this past weekend, I'm no longer buyin' the People/Us Weekly/In Touch/etc. stuff, either.  Cripes, they were on each other like white on rice.  Not that there's anything wrong with that...

No more beans!

Offline Ellemeno

« Reply #2769 on: April 16, 2007, 01:25:09 pm »
I tell ya, after seeing a few of the pics of Jake presenting Jennifer Aniston with a GLAAD award this past weekend, I'm no longer buyin' the People/Us Weekly/In Touch/etc. stuff, either.  Cripes, they were on each other like white on rice.  Not that there's anything wrong with that...

Yeah, but it also says that Aniston "drops lesbian hint."  http://www.nationalledger.com/artman/publish/article_272612749.shtml

And a course, they're old co-workers from The Good Girl.