Author Topic: Jake Jake Jake!  (Read 3200901 times)

Offline MilAn

• Brokeback Got Me Good
Re: Jake Jake Jake!
« Reply #3920 on: May 19, 2008, 01:57:56 pm »
Love Atticus with the cool scarf!  :)

And I admit it's nice to see Jake smiling. The 8few) images I've seen from the last I don't know how many months, whether off set/on set while filming or some general pap pics, he's always just looked stressed out and out of sorts and uncomfortable.

Well, he was at work, in this pics he's on the beach with his girlfriend and the dogs and looks happy and relaxed. Very different situation than on set filming... beach/girlfriend/pets is much more fun! ;) But i disagree, on many pics off screen he looked happy. Just go on IHJ and take a look!

Offline MilAn

• Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #3921 on: May 19, 2008, 02:02:23 pm »
Here is a pic of Jake and Reese on the set of Nailed when she visited him. Here he also looked happy, probably because she visited him:

mvansand76

« Reply #3922 on: May 19, 2008, 04:04:37 pm »
Good to see that Reese has a NORMAL women's figure and is not the extremely thin woman I thought she was!

Offline Brown Eyes

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
« Reply #3923 on: May 19, 2008, 04:09:57 pm »
Good to see that Reese has a NORMAL women's figure and is not the extremely thin woman I thought she was!

I was thinking the same thing Bud. 8)  She does look healthy compared to some of the sad, emaciated looking Hollywood actresses out there.

the world was asleep to our latent fuss - bowie

Offline MilAn

• Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #3924 on: May 19, 2008, 04:11:55 pm »
I was thinking the same thing Bud.   She does look healthy compared to some of the sad, emaciated looking Hollywood actresses out there.

Agreed!

Offline MilAn

• Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #3925 on: May 19, 2008, 04:18:25 pm »
Pic of his former girlfriend Kirsten:

I like Reese's look better!

Offline belbbmfan

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
  • A love that will never grow old
« Reply #3926 on: May 19, 2008, 04:20:35 pm »
I think any mother of two would kill to have a figure like Reese's.  ;D She looks great!
'We're supposed to guard the sheep, not eat 'em'

Offline MilAn

• Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #3927 on: May 19, 2008, 04:50:17 pm »
I think any mother of two would kill to have a figure like Reese's.  ;D She looks great!

Well, she has a personal trainer and cook. If regular mom's had that they'd look better too! ;)

Offline ednbarby

• BetterMost Supporter!
« Reply #3928 on: May 19, 2008, 10:15:27 pm »
It's killing me, but...  I think they both look lovely, healthy, and so happy together.  Good for them.  And it's nice to see Atticus again, and wearing a bandana!

Ed and my first shepherd together, Jessie, wore a red and white bandana.  We put one on her on her first Christmas with us, and it just suited her.  We tried putting one on Layla D. Dog (The.Best.Dog.Ever) years later, and she was not amused.  She would happily wear her leather collar and tags, but put anything else on her, and she'd go ballistic.

There's nothing like being young, in love, and having a great dog to take to the beach.  It's all good.
No more beans!

Offline optom3

« Reply #3929 on: May 19, 2008, 10:55:43 pm »
It's killing me, but...  I think they both look lovely, healthy, and so happy together.  Good for them.  And it's nice to see Atticus again, and wearing a bandana!

Ed and my first shepherd together, Jessie, wore a red and white bandana.  We put one on her on her first Christmas with us, and it just suited her.  We tried putting one on Layla D. Dog (The.Best.Dog.Ever) years later, and she was not amused.  She would happily wear her leather collar and tags, but put anything else on her, and she'd go ballistic.

There's nothing like being young, in love, and having a great dog to take to the beach.  It's all good.

I find it difficult as well. I hate myself for it, but hey at least I am honest. Shame he doesn't like older women.(much older women) I can do the 5foot 2 ins blond bit, reasonable figure,BUT age wise I could be his mom !!!!
 Sorry I think you're the lady who has a thing about short women with tall men,or am I remembering wrong?
If I am not, all my boyfriends ,husbands, including current one of 12 years have been 6ft plus.
They all say it's a protective thing and I used to love it because I got to wear really high heels, before back ache and all that fun stuff started.
Personally I hate being so small,it was O.K when I used to do ballet,but I would love to be even a couple of inches taller.Particularly now I hardly ever wear high heels.
My daughter is tiny, but I am really hoping she will have a growth spurt.
It is even more noticeable here, as Americans are Even taller than Brits.I so hope she has her fathers height genes not mine. My brother is 6ft 4ins, which I always thought was just plain greedy,he could have spared a couple for me.