Author Topic: Heath Heath Heath  (Read 3827467 times)

Offline MaineWriter

• Bettermost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • Stay the course...
    • Bristlecone Pine Press
Re: Heath Heath Heath
« Reply #2530 on: September 06, 2007, 12:44:45 pm »

I've seen pictures of him in this jacket before, because I remember wondering then what the white things were that hang off the bottom (they look like the inside of pockets). This is obviously a very prized possession!
Taming Groomzilla<-- support equality for same-sex marriage in Maine by clicking this link!

Offline MaineWriter

• Bettermost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • Stay the course...
    • Bristlecone Pine Press
« Reply #2531 on: September 06, 2007, 12:49:11 pm »
From an Australian blog site:

Sources close to Heath Ledger and Michelle Williams aren't surprised about the couple's split. "They have been broken up, on and off, since Matilda was born, and tried in many ways to make it work for her sake," says a source close to Ledger. "Matilda will remain their first priority." The day the news of the breakup surfaced, Ledger brought his mini-me to NYC's Children's Museum of Manhattan, and on September 3, Williams and her daughter were spotted at a cafe in Brooklyn. The past year or so has been filled with ups and downs, says a source, as the duo spent "a few months apart and barely spoke." "You'll see them together again," a Ledger source says of the committed parents. "It won't mean they're back on, but they'll be spending time with Matilda."
Taming Groomzilla<-- support equality for same-sex marriage in Maine by clicking this link!

Offline Penthesilea

• Town Administration
« Reply #2532 on: September 06, 2007, 01:42:24 pm »

I've seen pictures of him in this jacket before, because I remember wondering then what the white things were that hang off the bottom (they look like the inside of pockets). This is obviously a very prized possession!

You're right. It was in February, at the Indipendent Spirit Awards:

mvansand76

« Reply #2533 on: September 06, 2007, 02:31:37 pm »
At a September 4 news conference promoting his new film I’m Not There, an eyewitness tells Usmagazine.com that the actor was very quiet while fielding questions from reporters.

"He kept his head down a lot and I think he was hoping not to be asked too much," says the onlooker. "He had his hat tipped a little low and didn't really make eye contact with anyone. You could tell that he didn't want to be there.”

Uhm, doesn't he always act like that?

Offline dot-matrix

• BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
  • www.maleimagegallery.com ~Come Join Us~
« Reply #2534 on: September 06, 2007, 02:31:53 pm »
The jacket and the red sunglasses. Do you think he really sincerely believes they look good? Or did he get so sick of people ogling him that he tried to find ways to look goofy?

The jacket looks like something someone would wear if they showed up without a jacket at a place where a jacket was required and were handed a three-sizes-too-small jacket by the maître d'.

Honestly I don't think he cares.  He has always struck me as a man who really doesn't care about such things.
Life is not a dress rehearsal

Online serious crayons

• BetterMost Moderator
« Reply #2535 on: September 06, 2007, 02:45:38 pm »
Honestly I don't think he cares.  He has always struck me as a man who really doesn't care about such things.

Well -- and not to draw this debate out endlessly, because we're getting past the point that even I care -- another reason I wondered about this is that it seemed in his younger days he WAS more appearance conscious. If you look at those old photos, his clothing and hair styles were more conventionally attractive -- or, at least, much more consciously styled -- than now. Of course, that may be due to a stylist or some such person.

Offline MaineWriter

• Bettermost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • Stay the course...
    • Bristlecone Pine Press
« Reply #2536 on: September 06, 2007, 02:51:02 pm »
Well -- and not to draw this debate out endlessly, because we're getting past the point that even I care -- another reason I wondered about this is that it seemed in his younger days he WAS more appearance conscious. If you look at those old photos, his clothing and hair styles were more conventionally attractive -- or, at least, much more consciously styled -- than now. Of course, that may be due to a stylist or some such person.

Maybe before he was trying to be famous and now he is famous so he doesn't have to pretend anymore?

There used to be alot more photos, too, from photo shoots. Now it is slim pickins, like he knows he doesn't to put himself in front of every camera and microphone that is offered to him. Just MHO.

L

Online serious crayons

• BetterMost Moderator
« Reply #2537 on: September 06, 2007, 02:55:43 pm »
Now it is slim pickins, like he knows he doesn't to put himself in front of every camera and microphone that is offered to him. Just MHO.

Yup, you're probably right.

Offline Brown Eyes

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
« Reply #2538 on: September 06, 2007, 08:18:04 pm »
Hey Heathens....

You probably all already know this by now, but...

I thought I'd post a heads-up that the E! channel ran segments on Heath on both their "News" show and the "Daily 10" show this evening.  They were brief little thingies about the break up or supposed break up and involve the interview that I think you're talking about earlier in this thread (the interview with the hat where he keeps his head down a lot... he also has a few of his little jittery moments).  It's a little interview where he discusses trying to develop a "diplomatic" approach to the paparazzi and celeb reporters by trying to get to know them a little bit.

p.s. This is officially my first post in the Heath, Heath, Heath thread!  Yeehaw!

the world was asleep to our latent fuss - bowie

Online serious crayons

• BetterMost Moderator
« Reply #2539 on: September 06, 2007, 09:05:51 pm »
p.s. This is officially my first post in the Heath, Heath, Heath thread!  Yeehaw!

Welcome, Bud! Nice of you to drop by with that info! And no, I didn't know that hE!ath was on E!.