Author Topic: Heath Heath Heath  (Read 3826932 times)

Offline notBastet

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
  • no way out but through
Re: Heath Heath Heath
« Reply #2620 on: September 09, 2007, 06:38:33 pm »
and my 2 cents to go with it  ;)  Since the Joker is one of the main and pivotal characters in The Dark Knight I suspect that Heath is still very much involved and will continue to be until the film wraps completely.  As for him speaking disrespectfully, I think the exact opposite is true, in all the footage I have seen he has been thoughtful, quiet, mature and showing far more patience with the whole process than he ever has in the past.

Right, that is also what I thought.  (well, I don't really have enough background to compare it to previous events, but I didn't see anything disrespectful in his behavior, mannerisms, or speech in Venice)
“It can be a little distressing to have to overintellectualize yourself” - Heath Ledger

Offline notBastet

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • no way out but through
« Reply #2621 on: September 09, 2007, 06:58:02 pm »
“It can be a little distressing to have to overintellectualize yourself” - Heath Ledger

Offline notBastet

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • no way out but through
« Reply #2622 on: September 09, 2007, 07:00:13 pm »

Offline notBastet

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • no way out but through
« Reply #2623 on: September 09, 2007, 07:03:33 pm »

Offline notBastet

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • no way out but through
« Reply #2624 on: September 09, 2007, 07:05:03 pm »

Offline Kerry

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
  • ^ In pursuit of Captain Moonlite - 5 Sept 2009
    • Google Profile
« Reply #2625 on: September 09, 2007, 07:16:53 pm »
From this morning's (Sydney) Daily Telegraph:

"Single Heath's Fashion Clanger"

On one of his first outings as a single man, Heath Ledger has displayed some unusual fashion sense at the Venice Film Festival.

Ledger, 28, who is to play the Joker in the next Batman movie, debuted an ensemble that would not have looked out of place on set.

His bizarre outfit included grey shorts, a black waste coat, bright yellow shirt with red and white striped socks and black lace-up shoes on the red carpet.

It was completed with a casual backpack, dark sunglasses and a white handkerchief in the lapel of the suit jacket he wore over his waistcoat.

Ledger was accepting an award for best actress on behalf of Australian actress Cate Blanchett for her portrayal of Bob Dylan in I'm Not There. Blanchett starred with Ledger in the film but was unable to attend the awards, which marked the closing of the Venice Film Festival.

The recently separated star - his split with partner Michelle Williams was confirmed last week - appeared relaxed compared with other red carpet appearances, where he has clashed with water pistol-wielding paparazzi.

Ledger took time to pose with fans even volunteering to take pictures of himself with admirers.

Heath, honey, I love ya dearly, mate. But what were you thinking? I'm embarrassed for you. I'd forgive your eccentric outfit if it was clean! It looks like you slept in it! You look dirty and unkempt.  There are lots of people out here who love you dearly, baby. We want you to do well and succeed.  Get your act together. Crikey, I'm speechless!  :'(
γνῶθι σεαυτόν

Offline LauraGigs

• BetterMost Moderator
    • My Design Portfolio
« Reply #2626 on: September 09, 2007, 07:21:10 pm »
"...a black waste coat..."

Is that the way they spell 'waist' in Australia?

Offline Katie77

• Love is a force of Nature
« Reply #2627 on: September 09, 2007, 07:37:15 pm »

Heath, honey, I love ya dearly, mate. But what were you thinking? I'm embarrassed for you. I'd forgive your eccentric outfit if it was clean! It looks like you slept in it! You look dirty and unkempt.  There are lots of people out here who love you dearly, baby. We want you to do well and succeed.  Get your act together. Crikey, I'm speechless!  :'(

Kerry, is it because you and I are Australian that we are a bit more touchy and a bit more embarrassed about Heath??.....maybe it is....

I, like you, want him to do well and succeed, because he is an Aussie....we know how hard it is for them to break into the "big time" over there and hate to see them do something that seems "UN-AUSTRALIAN".....
Being happy doesn't mean everything is perfect.

It means you've decided to see beyond the imperfection

Offline Kerry

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • ^ In pursuit of Captain Moonlite - 5 Sept 2009
    • Google Profile
« Reply #2628 on: September 09, 2007, 11:40:17 pm »

Heath is so naturally handsome and gorgeous, as the following pics from this morning's (Sydney) Daily Telegraph show, but he is also very capable of making a complete and total goose of himself. This story is getting a lot of coverage in today's Oz press.

1. "Roar" 1997-98

2. Jue 1999

3. July 2000

4. April 2001

5. November 2001

6. December 2003

7. September 2005

8. March 2006. Sigh!  :-*

9. September 2007

10. September 2007
γνῶθι σεαυτόν

yb

« Reply #2629 on: September 09, 2007, 11:53:48 pm »
I have always known about the Tall Poppy Syndrome in Australia, look how the media ripped apart Ian Thorpe!  Funny how it’s always the Australians who are the first to condemn their fellow Aussies!  Lucky that I know there are still Australians who are proud of Heath.  What is so UN-Australian of Heath!  Well, if he got on the red carpet naked, maybe I would feel embarrassed for him.  To me, it’s his performance that counts most, not how he dresses.