Author Topic: Heath Heath Heath  (Read 3862134 times)

Offline cmr107

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
  • Call me Courtney
Re: Heath Heath Heath
« Reply #4690 on: April 02, 2008, 12:39:07 pm »
I'm curious about this one. Everyone except Rufus Sewell looks so very different from their "Knight's Tale" selves, was this really taken during filming or subsequent promotion of AKT, or at some other time? Anyone know?

Really? To me, everyone (except for maybe Mark Addy) looks exactly like their "Knight's Tale" selves, just in different clothes. Interesting. Heath certainly looks young enough for it to have been taken around the time of AKT.

Offline cmr107

• Call me Courtney
« Reply #4691 on: April 02, 2008, 12:40:58 pm »
Courtney, thanks for a heap of GREAT pictures, a number of which I hadn't seen before!  :)
Now this picture I really, truly like!!! I know Heath didn't care for this kind of thing....and it must be overwhelming.  But seeing what images he's being asked to sign there, it reminds me that he experienced the whole range of feedback for Ennis: Not only the Oscar hoopla craze and the innumerable and embarrassing "gay cowboy" gags and platitudes of the talk shows,  but also the direct gratitude and strong enthusiastic admiration of Brokeback fans. And even though he himself perhaps was uncomfortable with the sheer magnitude of it, I'm still glad that ordinary Brokies and fans got to meet him and show their appreciation.
 :)

You are quite welcome! I really like this one too. And somehow I didn't even notice what pictures he was signing. That makes it even better. Thanks for pointing that out! :)

Offline MaineWriter

• Bettermost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • Stay the course...
    • Bristlecone Pine Press
« Reply #4692 on: April 02, 2008, 12:54:24 pm »
Here's another one to remind us that Heath could be gracious with fans...

Taming Groomzilla<-- support equality for same-sex marriage in Maine by clicking this link!

Offline Mikaela

• Unsaid... and now unsayable
« Reply #4693 on: April 02, 2008, 05:22:37 pm »
Really? To me, everyone (except for maybe Mark Addy) looks exactly like their "Knight's Tale" selves, just in different clothes. Interesting. Heath certainly looks young enough for it to have been taken around the time of AKT.

It's strange - Heath looks younger than his knight alter ego - the others however IMO look older, paler, more drawn, etc. I suppose it's proof of the magic of movie lighting, movie makeup, movie grading and other post-production effects - it's very easy to note the absence of all that in RL!  :)

Or perhaps they've just been celebrating the film,  partying into the wee hours.  ;)

Offline MaineWriter

• Bettermost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • Stay the course...
    • Bristlecone Pine Press
« Reply #4694 on: April 02, 2008, 09:19:22 pm »
I am rummaging through my unorganized photobucket and found a few nice pics, like this:

Taming Groomzilla<-- support equality for same-sex marriage in Maine by clicking this link!

Offline MaineWriter

• Bettermost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • Stay the course...
    • Bristlecone Pine Press
« Reply #4695 on: April 02, 2008, 09:52:33 pm »
for Heath's birthday, Snavel had the idea of changing user names to Heath related names for the day. Some of us have already started transitioning. I think it is a great idea. If other folks want to join in, please do.

I have an avatar, I still have more I want to do in my sig but that will have to wait til the morning.

L

Offline RouxB

• BetterMost Welcome Wagon & Contributor
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • ...a love that will never grow old
« Reply #4696 on: April 02, 2008, 11:02:46 pm »
I am excited for Friday though I know it will be crazy emotional. I found the perfect striped socks today and will try to shop again tomorrow for a shirt.

Heathen

Offline Penthesilea

• Town Administration
« Reply #4697 on: April 03, 2008, 02:08:21 am »
Good morning Heathens  :)
I stumbled over a photo of The Nuzzle yesterday  :D, so here you go:

Offline Penthesilea

• Town Administration