Author Topic: Heath Heath Heath  (Read 3827366 times)

Offline Mikaela

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
  • Unsaid... and now unsayable
Re: Heath Heath Heath
« Reply #5130 on: May 10, 2008, 02:52:13 pm »
I'm totally with you in your mixed emotions about the Joker, Chrissi.

I'm very fascinated and intrigued by all the Joker images that are emerging; - yet I believe I may end up being very disappointed and actively disliking the role as such. I've never been happy or easy about mass-murdering psychopats presented as general popcorn-munching entertainment.

Nevertheless, until the film is actually here, I'm allowing myself to wallow whole-heartedly in my Joker image fascination.

So here's one more: The mask behind the mask...

The image is from here, but this was the only Heath-image. For anyone with more than a cursory interest in Mr. Bale, there's lots of goodness this way, though. (Beware! Very image intensive, and BIG images - no site for dial-up connections!)

http://community.livejournal.com/ohnotheydidnt/23331973.html#cutid1
« Last Edit: July 16, 2008, 05:25:59 pm by Mikaela »

Offline optom3

« Reply #5131 on: May 10, 2008, 05:49:08 pm »

I'm totally with you in your mixed emotions about the Joker, Chrissi.

I'm very fascinated and intrigued by all the Joker images that are emerging; - yet I believe I may end up being very disappointed and actively disliking the role as such. I've never been happy or easy about mass-murdering psychopats presented as general popcorn-munching entertainment.

Nevertheless, until the film is actually here, I'm allowing myself to wallow whole-heartedly in my Joker image fascination.

So here's one more: The mask behind the mask...

The image is from here, but this was the only Heath-image. For anyone with more than a cursory interest in Mr. Bale, there's lots of goodness this way, though. (Beware! Very image intensive, and BIG images - no site for dial-up connections!)

http://community.livejournal.com/ohnotheydidnt/23331973.html#cutid1

I will second that emotion!!! It is heath so I am fascinated and want every last morsel I can get.But he is no longer here,so I can hardly bear to see those morsels.Right now we would normally all be in a frenzy of expectation as the film gets ready to debut.We would be awaiting eagerly,loads of photo shoots and,hanging on soon to his every word in interviews.

Sadly none of that will transpire.So it truly is bittersweet,and we may still have the "imaginarium "release to get through as well.I do not know if I am dreading it all ,or waiting for a few last images of beloved Heath.It is such a cauldron of emotions.Sometimes I even almost hate him for being so careless.As in how could you be so silly,you should be here, about to bask in glory (hopefully) again.
You should be on Ellen,Oprah, GMA etc, fidgeting,shy,that lovely smile,and a whole host of other shows.Never seeming totally at ease with either the interview,or your fame.But even more endearing for being so.
Then I just return to that horrible ache that nothing seems to assuage.
I still think I will give the Dark Knight a miss and the Imaginarium.I feel it may be a step too far too soon for me.But who knows.
I do know that after all this time,I still miss him, and I did not know him.He just brightened up my life.I always thought he was fragile,I just never realised  how fragile.
It is a bit like a brilliant comet that almost blinds us with its,light,glory and sheer magnificance,then right at its peak ,goes,leaving us wondering and gasping in the wake.

Offline Artiste

• The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
« Reply #5132 on: May 10, 2008, 07:30:56 pm »
We are thinking about you Heath !

Offline RouxB

• BetterMost Welcome Wagon & Contributor
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • ...a love that will never grow old
« Reply #5133 on: May 11, 2008, 05:25:06 am »
Good morning Heathens :)

Hey Kerry, thanks for posting these :-*

I'm a bit hesitant to post this Joker pic. I find the whole Joker thingie disturbing. But also - I dunno - intriguing? I'm always looking for Heath under the mask of the Joker.

Oh all of TDK posters, this is my favorite-if I can call it that. 5 months ago I couldn't wait for this movie. Now, just 5 months later, it just keeps the wound bleeding.

Heathen

Offline Penthesilea

• Town Administration
« Reply #5134 on: May 11, 2008, 05:42:11 am »

I like this photoshop a lot. I forgot where I snatched it, so I can't give credit. I think it was on some livejournal. But it surely wasn't me who did it. I think it's well done, particularly the shadow of Heath's shoulder and arm on his arm of the other pic.

Offline optom3

« Reply #5135 on: May 11, 2008, 03:16:50 pm »
We are thinking about you Heath !

We sure are !!!!! On a daily basis.!!!!

Offline Penthesilea

• Town Administration
« Reply #5136 on: May 12, 2008, 05:12:13 am »

Another week begins but it does feel like Sunday to me. We have an official holiday today :D. Pentecost Monday. "Now what exactly is the Pentecost?"

Offline Mikaela

• Unsaid... and now unsayable
« Reply #5137 on: May 12, 2008, 05:29:02 am »
"Well, the pentecost...... I don't know. I don't know what the Pentecost is. Mama never explained it.

I guess it is when there's a holiday across Europe and gals like us can march off to enjoy an additional day in the sun."

:)

-

Good morning and thank you, Chrissi. It's a holiday in Norway too. Just checking in here for my daily fix before going out to enjoy the absolutely lovely late spring weather. It's more like full summer here just now.

Offline Penthesilea

• Town Administration
« Reply #5138 on: May 12, 2008, 05:37:43 am »
"Well, the pentecost...... I don't know. I don't know what the Pentecost is. Mama never explained it.

I guess it is when there's a holiday across Europe and gals like us can march off to enjoy an additional day in the sun."

Ver' good. *inserts another coffeepot drum solo*

Good morning and thank you, Chrissi. It's a holiday in Norway too. Just checking in here for my daily fix before going out to enjoy the absolutely lovely late spring weather. It's more like full summer here just now.

Same here. We've been to the waterpark the last two days and will go once more today. It's like summer :)

Offline MaineWriter

• Bettermost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • Stay the course...
    • Bristlecone Pine Press
« Reply #5139 on: May 12, 2008, 05:57:36 am »
Look what my daughter drew for me for Mother's Day!

Taming Groomzilla<-- support equality for same-sex marriage in Maine by clicking this link!