Author Topic: Cellar Scribblings  (Read 8977689 times)

Offline CellarDweller

• The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • A city boy's mentality, with a cowboy's soul.
Re: Cellar Scribblings
« Reply #8230 on: July 20, 2010, 03:30:47 pm »
Where you off to chuck?

On September 10th I fly to London, landing on the 11th.  I'm staying with friends until Wednesday the 15th.  On the 15th I'm flying to Rome, Italy.  I'm staying with friends there until the 19th, and flying back to NJ on the 19th.

Trip is exciting for three reasons.

#1  I'm seeing Brokies.  ;D

#2  I've never been to Italy before.

#3  I've since connected with cousins I have in Rome whom I've never met, and will do so this trip.

Tell him when l come up to him and ask to play the record, l'm gonna say: ''Voulez-vous jouer ce disque?''
'Voulez-vous, will you kiss my dick?'
Will you play my record? One-track mind!

Offline CellarDweller

« Reply #8231 on: July 20, 2010, 03:34:23 pm »
as you know, i have a rather strange sense of humor.

Welcome to the club.  ;)

Tell him when l come up to him and ask to play the record, l'm gonna say: ''Voulez-vous jouer ce disque?''

Offline Sason

• BetterMost Moderator
  • Bork bork bork
« Reply #8232 on: July 20, 2010, 03:36:13 pm »
Exciting plans Chuck!

Düva pööp is a förce of natüre

Offline Kelda

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • Zorbing....
    • Keldas Facebook Page!
« Reply #8233 on: July 20, 2010, 04:26:36 pm »
On September 10th I fly to London, landing on the 11th.  I'm staying with friends until Wednesday the 15th.  On the 15th I'm flying to Rome, Italy.  I'm staying with friends there until the 19th, and flying back to NJ on the 19th.

#3  I've since connected with cousins I have in Rome whom I've never met, and will do so this trip.

Wow! That sounds amazing!!

You take a look at my London pics Chuck that I just put on facebook.. to put you in the mood!

PS We're swapping countries on the same day.. we fly into the USA on the 11th!
http://www.idbrass.com

Please use the following links when shopping online -It will help us raise money without costing you a penny.

http://www.easyfundraising.org.uk/idb

http://idb.easysearch.org.uk/

Offline brianr

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
« Reply #8234 on: July 20, 2010, 05:03:28 pm »
I will arrive in London September 9 (ship from Denmark via Harwich) and  leave for Lake District on September 13.  Back for one night on the 16th then heading by train to Germany. Will be flying to Chicago on 22nd and to New York to meet up with Brokies on 25th.
Perhaps we might meet in London. I will be at the Proms the first 3 nights (9,10&11) but no plans for the days as yet

Offline Katie77

• BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
  • Love is a force of Nature
« Reply #8235 on: July 21, 2010, 06:04:39 pm »

Chucky, what a fantastic trip, and the fact that you have friends and relatives in these places is amazing.

Looking forward to hearing more, and of course cant wait for photos of the trip.
Being happy doesn't mean everything is perfect.

It means you've decided to see beyond the imperfection

Offline CellarDweller

« Reply #8236 on: July 22, 2010, 06:23:39 am »
Hiya BetterMost friends!!!!

after a few weeks of bobbing up and down, I've lost another pound, and I'm down to 206, my lowest weight in a while.

;D

1 more pound, and I've lost an even 90 pounds total.

Offline Kelda

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • Zorbing....
    • Keldas Facebook Page!
« Reply #8237 on: July 22, 2010, 06:48:48 am »
amazing!
http://www.idbrass.com

Please use the following links when shopping online -It will help us raise money without costing you a penny.

http://www.easyfundraising.org.uk/idb

http://idb.easysearch.org.uk/

Offline CellarDweller

« Reply #8238 on: July 22, 2010, 03:43:59 pm »
You take a look at my London pics Chuck that I just put on facebook.. to put you in the mood!

PS We're swapping countries on the same day.. we fly into the USA on the 11th!

I will do so tonight!  Can't wait to see them!  ;D

I will arrive in London September 9 (ship from Denmark via Harwich) and  leave for Lake District on September 13.  Back for one night on the 16th then heading by train to Germany. Will be flying to Chicago on 22nd and to New York to meet up with Brokies on 25th.

Perhaps we might meet in London. I will be at the Proms the first 3 nights (9,10&11) but no plans for the days as yet

I know quite a few Brit Brokies!  If you'd like to join us, I know you'd be welcome!

Chucky, what a fantastic trip, and the fact that you have friends and relatives in these places is amazing.

Looking forward to hearing more, and of course cant wait for photos of the trip.

I have friends all around the world due to Brokeback.  ;D

You'll get updates as the times get closer!

Offline Brokeback_Dev

• BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
  • Love is a force of nature
« Reply #8239 on: July 23, 2010, 05:43:53 am »
Good morning Chucky.   I've been catching up on your blog.  Its totally amazing that you have lost one pound shy of 90!  Way to go THATS INCREDIBLE. 

Meanwhile you're planning a trip to London and then Rome where you have brokie friends, and blood relatives.  Just the fact that you know so many wonderful brokies around the world is amazing.  To think Brokeback Mountain has brought us all together.  You are certainly brave and a wonderful fellow. 

Our Brokie Stampede was so much fun thanks to you and everyone who attended.  I think my favorite part of the gathering was all of us gathered around in the hotel lobby just drinkin and talking.  You were so fun to be with you had us all laughing and entertained.