Author Topic: Cellar Scribblings  (Read 8980032 times)

Offline Mandy21

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
Re: Cellar Scribblings
« Reply #8330 on: August 11, 2010, 02:07:51 am »
Good to see ya here Mandy.....How are you?

Oh, btw,

I got some good news that I'm not at liberty to share publicly.  ;D  However, anyone who wants to know may send me a PM titled "Good News" and I'll answer.

;D

I'm in good form.  Been doing a lot of contemplating lately, thanks to a 21-year-old cat that spent about 10 days laying on my chest, looking into my peepers.  And as we were staring at each other, without blinking, we pretty much figured out everything in this world that needed to be figured out.  That, and just a bucket or two of tears for our friend, and we were finally able to get up again.

I do hope that you're okay, sweetie.

And I can't resist the temptation to know your good news, so I'll be PM'ing you in a minute:)
Dawn is coming,
Open your eyes...

Offline Penthesilea

• Town Administration
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
« Reply #8331 on: August 11, 2010, 03:45:07 am »
What a list, Chuckie!  It is extremely cool to see how many of those folks I've met and/or know, AND how many are still active in some way.

I remember Adrian telling me a story about how his rental car turned over 1963 miles when he parked at Auntie's.

Coincidence?  I think not.

:*

My thoughts exactly, Lynne. I didn't even know about the Texas BBQ, back then. And even if I had known, it would have been the farest thing on my mind. Less than one year later, I flew over the big pond for the very first time in my life, to be at the Colorado BBQ. One of the most crazy and best things I've done in the last 15 years!

Happy anniversary, Chuck!

.... and four effin years later, we're still here.

Offline Kelda

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • Zorbing....
    • Keldas Facebook Page!
« Reply #8332 on: August 11, 2010, 04:49:47 am »
Good to see ya here Mandy.....How are you?

Oh, btw,

I got some good news that I'm not at liberty to share publicly.  ;D  However, anyone who wants to know may send me a PM titled "Good News" and I'll answer.

;D

oooohhhhh! *Sends PM*
http://www.idbrass.com

Please use the following links when shopping online -It will help us raise money without costing you a penny.

http://www.easyfundraising.org.uk/idb

http://idb.easysearch.org.uk/

Offline underdown

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • aka... Rob
« Reply #8333 on: August 11, 2010, 10:10:29 am »
Huh ?

What? What?  :o

*quickly sending PM.

Offline Lynne

• BetterMost Supporter
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
  • "The world's always ending." --Ianto Jones
    • Elizabeth Warren for Massachusetts
« Reply #8334 on: August 11, 2010, 01:51:44 pm »

My thoughts exactly, Lynne. I didn't even know about the Texas BBQ, back then. And even if I had known, it would have been the farest thing on my mind. Less than one year later, I flew over the big pond for the very first time in my life, to be at the Colorado BBQ. One of the most crazy and best things I've done in the last 15 years!

Happy anniversary, Chuck!

.... and four effin years later, we're still here.

I knew and thought about going, decided it was silly - what a difference four years makes.  We were saying this past weekend that there is Before BBM and After BBM and that the Before is becoming harder and harder to remember.  I certainly cannot imagine my life without most of you in it.  It seems as if you've always been there.
"Laß sein. Laß sein."

Offline Sason

• BetterMost Moderator
  • Bork bork bork
« Reply #8335 on: August 11, 2010, 05:04:03 pm »
I knew and thought about going, decided it was silly - what a difference four years makes.  We were saying this past weekend that there is Before BBM and After BBM and that the Before is becoming harder and harder to remember.  I certainly cannot imagine my life without most of you in it.  It seems as if you've always been there.

Exactly!!

I have a very hard time remembering what my life was like pre BBM. I don't remember what I did, or what was on my mind, or what occupied my thoughts back then.

BBM and my brokie friends are such a major part of my life, that I cannot imagine what my life would be like without it.

(((((((( Brokie friends )))))))))))  ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Düva pööp is a förce of natüre

Offline dejavu

« Reply #8336 on: August 11, 2010, 05:54:27 pm »
Hi, Chuck!  Just sent my Good News PM, too.   :)

It's good the Brokies were there in your cube yesterday to greet you.  That's getting back to normal, a little.

Hi to Sonja and Mandy and Lynne and all Brokies.
Jack's from Texas.
Texans don't drink coffee?

Offline Mandy21

« Reply #8337 on: August 11, 2010, 08:46:25 pm »
Don't want to hijack this thread, but "Hi" to you as well, Deb!
Dawn is coming,
Open your eyes...

Offline CellarDweller

• A city boy's mentality, with a cowboy's soul.
« Reply #8338 on: August 11, 2010, 09:12:38 pm »
Hiya BetterMost friends.

Sorry for the late appearance!  I didn't realize I didn't post here today!  ::)

leave it to me to ignore my own blog!  :laugh:

It was a good day.....although the heat here is getting to me.  LOL  I hate humidity!  So anyway.....work went well today, and I got everything accomplished.  It was on the crazy side, I had a ton of docs I needed to scan and forward on to other locations.....but still managed to leave on time!

;D

That's always a plus.

Tell him when l come up to him and ask to play the record, l'm gonna say: ''Voulez-vous jouer ce disque?''
'Voulez-vous, will you kiss my dick?'
Will you play my record? One-track mind!

Offline CellarDweller

• A city boy's mentality, with a cowboy's soul.
« Reply #8339 on: August 11, 2010, 09:15:02 pm »
I'm in good form.  Been doing a lot of contemplating lately, thanks to a 21-year-old cat that spent about 10 days laying on my chest, looking into my peepers.  And as we were staring at each other, without blinking, we pretty much figured out everything in this world that needed to be figured out.  That, and just a bucket or two of tears for our friend, and we were finally able to get up again.

Glad to hear that you're doing well.  Contemplation, yeah, that's been what I've been doing too.  Random thoughts that catch me and hold me for a while.

Figured out everything that needed to be figured out huh?  Well then, publish a book and make some money off that information!

Tell him when l come up to him and ask to play the record, l'm gonna say: ''Voulez-vous jouer ce disque?''
'Voulez-vous, will you kiss my dick?'
Will you play my record? One-track mind!