Author Topic: Cellar Scribblings  (Read 9039962 times)

Offline Shakesthecoffecan

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
  • Those were the days, Alberta 2007.
Re: Cellar Scribblings
« Reply #2660 on: April 18, 2008, 10:09:51 am »
Carol Burnett had some great skits:

[youtube=425,350]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v5mYiP2vAr8[/youtube]
"It was only you in my life, and it will always be only you, Jack, I swear."

Offline CellarDweller

• The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • A city boy's mentality, with a cowboy's soul.
« Reply #2661 on: April 18, 2008, 03:08:54 pm »
Ever notice how people like to offer you food even though you might need to lose a few pounds all in the name of hospitality?  My hubby thinks they are trying to fatten us up since it is easier than losing weight themselves.

LOL

I've said that myself a few times!  it's easier for one to look thinner, if they can make those around them look fatter.

:D :D :D

Tell him when l come up to him and ask to play the record, l'm gonna say: ''Voulez-vous jouer ce disque?''
'Voulez-vous, will you kiss my dick?'
Will you play my record? One-track mind!

Offline CellarDweller

« Reply #2662 on: April 18, 2008, 06:20:04 pm »
P.S.  Sorry for tempting you with candy, Chuck.  Did't realize I was trying to ruin your diet in order to make myself feel good about my own size.  I'm so bad.   :'(  ...but didn't you ask for candy?   :laugh:  ;)

I always say "yes" to candy!  Except from strangers.   ;)

Tell him when l come up to him and ask to play the record, l'm gonna say: ''Voulez-vous jouer ce disque?''

Offline dejavu

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
« Reply #2663 on: April 18, 2008, 06:41:51 pm »
Cell phone pics aren't too good, but I think I did an okay job.

A very good job with the decorations, Chuck.   ;D
Jack's from Texas.
Texans don't drink coffee?

Offline Shasta542

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
« Reply #2664 on: April 18, 2008, 06:58:19 pm »
You must have an awful lot of trash if you feel the need to pan a whole day simply because that's the day you have to deal with taking it out.   8)

LOL!! Nope. I love Friday!! Chuck wanted to know what was good on Thursday, tho -- so that was one good thing. I had to put out the trash today -- and I made it on time. Sometimes I miss the garbage man and I have to save the trash until the next week!!!  8)  ::)

Waltons -- I liked that show too -- I wanted some sisters and brothers, but not that many.
"Gettin' tired of your dumbass missin'!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Offline CellarDweller

« Reply #2665 on: April 18, 2008, 07:57:39 pm »
Okay, so after the gym tonight, I took a quick shower, and ran out to get my hair buzzed down.

The woman who did my hair was hysterical!  When I sat in the chair, "Damaged" by Danity Kane was playing on the radio, and I was singing along, this is what went down......

Danity Kane - "Damaged" on radio

Me:  Oh, I love this song.

HS (hair stylist):  Well thank you!   I wrote it.

Me:  You did?

HS:  Yes! 

Me:  And your still working here?

HS:  Yes, hair is my passion!  I told P. Diddy he could put his name on this song as in writer in my place.  I don't need an award for it.

Me:   :laugh:

HS:  It's true!   It really is!

Radio starts to play "4 Minutes" by Madonna & Justin:

Me:  I suppose you had a hand in this one too.

HS:  Sure did!  In fact, I was the one who told Madonna she needed to work with Justin.

Me:  Really?

HS:  Yup.  I said "Madonna, honey, you need to get the young market back.....snag Justin.

Radio starts to play "One Night Only" by Beyoncé:

Me:  I suppose you were involved in this....

HS:  Hell yes!   Honey, lemme tell you, I am the real singer on this song.  BeyoncĂ© is lip synching to me!

Me:  No!

HS:  Yes!  That bitch is taking my royalty checks!

Me:  you should be singing that Jennifer Hudson song.

HS:  I told her, you need to shake your head when you sing it!  And I'm telling you, I'm not going.....

HS:  Ok baby, you're done!

gave her an extra tip, and left laughing.  I hadn't laughed like that in a while!

Offline loneleeb3

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Posting Vacation
  • I swear.............
« Reply #2666 on: April 18, 2008, 08:59:47 pm »

Really?   ???  Was a lesbian, huh?  Does that mean he's not a lesbian any more?  Did he go to one of those Christian treatment centers where they make you straight?  (As if.   ::) )  Did he have a sex change?  I'm confused.

Hi there Chuck, and happy Friday to you and your friends...Richard, Jack, Truman, Jeff, Paul, Susie, Shasta, Rob, Kelda, Dejavu, and all the rest.

:D :D :D :D :D

P.S.  Sorry for tempting you with candy, Chuck.  Did't realize I was trying to ruin your diet in order to make myself feel good about my own size.  I'm so bad.   :'(  ...but didn't you ask for candy?   :laugh:  ;)

Hey Gary!
How you?
Hope your friday was a good one!
Love the pic! LOL
I don't know if Satan was but I have heard talk about his sister!  :laugh:
"The biggest obstacle to most of us achieving our dreams isn't reality, it's our own fear"

"Saint Paul had his Epiphany on the road to Damascus, Mine was on Brokeback Mountain"

Offline dejavu

« Reply #2667 on: April 19, 2008, 11:13:15 am »
I had to put out the trash today -- and I made it on time. Sometimes I miss the garbage man and I have to save the trash until the next week!!!  8)  ::)

We put our trash out on Thursday night here, for the garbage man to pick up on Friday.  Less chance of missing him that way.

But sometimes I do forget. 

At least we have two pickups each week, Tuesdays and Fridays, not just one.  So in case I do forget, the trash doesn't have to sit here a whole extra week.
Jack's from Texas.
Texans don't drink coffee?

Offline CellarDweller

« Reply #2668 on: April 19, 2008, 02:57:23 pm »
Happy Saturday, BetterMost!!!!

It's such a great day in NJ!

Got some stuff accomplished.  I've got a bunch of burned cds to listen to.  I've hit the gym once, and will be going again in about 2 hours.  Today was also "increase" day, meaning that I increased the amount of weights I'm lifting by 5 pounds, and I've increased the amount of time I use the treadmill by 5 minutes.

Went and got a fan for my window.  The windows are only 21 inches across, so a regular box fan won't fit in it.  It's getting warm in my room, but not enough to turn the air conditioner on.  I managed to find a great fan for the window, and it's in now.

Casa Chuck has become "Hotel Chuck" for the week as we have 4 furry guests spending the week with us here.  Two hamsters (Happy and Bebe) and two guinea pigs (Caramel and Rainbow).  I'll take pics and post them later.

Hope everyone is having a great day!

Offline CellarDweller

« Reply #2669 on: April 19, 2008, 08:08:35 pm »
Oh.....here's something I just found out...... ;)

I went to the school/church where my mom is a teacher's aid, and helpped her collect the 4 small animals that we're watching while the school is on break.  My dad was with us, and it was after I had just left the gym after my workout....I was in shorts and a sleeveless shirt.  This school is housed in a church that is "open and affirming", meaning they openly welcome the GLBT community as members, but do not identify as a "gay" church, as they have a large number of straight members too.

While we were picking up the animals, there was a guy in the parking lot loading stuff into his car. 

After we had been home, my mom comes to me and we have this convo:

Mom:  "I didn't want to say anything in front of your father, but did you see the guy in the parking lot?"

Me:  "Kinda.  I saw him out of the corner of my eye.  Why?"

Mom:  After you took out the first animal, and you turned to go back into the church, I got a look at him, I just felt he was gay.  Then, he turned, and was reading the stickers on your car, the "brokeback" ones, and the rainbow ribbon."

Me:  "Okay, and...."

Mom:  "Well, when you came out with the next animal, he turned away.  When you got to you car, he turned and was checking you out.....he went up and down you, had no idea I was watching."

Mom:  "I had no idea how to tell you without being obvious, and I kept laughing and thinking to myself, 'Chuck is totally unaware of how he's being checked out'."

Sooooo, I was checked out today, big time!   ;D  Nice to be appreciated!  ;D