Author Topic: Cellar Scribblings  (Read 9043448 times)

Online CellarDweller

• The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • A city boy's mentality, with a cowboy's soul.
Re: Cellar Scribblings
« Reply #3090 on: June 30, 2008, 06:58:06 am »

Happy Monday, BetterMost!!!!

well, let's see.  I had my trip to Wyoming for a week.  With the good food, and lack of exercise, I was positive I would gain a bunch of weight.  I only gained a pound.

I came back for about a week and 1/2, and then I was Oxford bound.  And again, there was food, and drink, and lack of exercise.  On top of that, I caught a summer cold on the way back to the US, and was unable to work out when I got home.  I was positive I would be really back to square one.

I'm happy to say I've only gained 4 pounds, so I know I can knock those off quickly.  ;D

Here is my updated diet ticker......

Onward and downward (as in weight) from here.

back on track, and got up early and did my hour workout this morning, so I've started on the right track!

Spent yesterday in NYC.  I had a one on one Brokie meeting with Sue (MaineGirl).  I had a gift to deliver to her from one of her friends who attended the Oxford gathering.  It was good to see her again!

Then, I got a call from JStephens9 & Party Time (Jack & José) that they were at the Pride parade in NYC, so I met up with them, and we all watched the parade together.  It was a lot of fun!

It poured on us at times, but that didn't dampen the spirits of the marchers, or the audience.

At one point the GRA (Gay Rodeo Association) stopped in front of me, and the were all in their denim and straw hats, and I shouted at them "I love gay cowboys!"  Made them laugh!  Two of them gave me a thumbs up for my Brokeback tattoo.

However, the biggest cheers came for the brigade of gay police officers who marched, immediately followed by the gay fire fighters and EMT workers.  They were so proud, giving "high fives" to the audience and enjoying the appreciation the audience was showing them.

;D

I've decided to extend Pride week by one more day, and wear the pride jewelry I bought yesterday to work today.

;D

Tell him when l come up to him and ask to play the record, l'm gonna say: ''Voulez-vous jouer ce disque?''
'Voulez-vous, will you kiss my dick?'
Will you play my record? One-track mind!

Online CellarDweller

« Reply #3091 on: June 30, 2008, 07:17:52 am »
Happy Gay Pride Week!

Tell him when l come up to him and ask to play the record, l'm gonna say: ''Voulez-vous jouer ce disque?''

Offline Shakesthecoffecan

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
  • Those were the days, Alberta 2007.
« Reply #3092 on: June 30, 2008, 07:36:30 am »
I got my used abdominizer this weekend. I am going to crawl to the shower now.  :laugh:
"It was only you in my life, and it will always be only you, Jack, I swear."

Online CellarDweller

« Reply #3093 on: June 30, 2008, 08:41:53 am »
Hi Chucky.....nice puss..... ;D

what a cute kitty! love the fuzzy ears!

Thanks ladies.

He's still in that "biting" stage, if we try to pet him when he's all hyped up, he'll claw our wrists and try to bite our hands......we have to break him of that.

Offline Jeff Wrangler

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • "He somebody you cowboy'd with?"
« Reply #3094 on: June 30, 2008, 08:56:47 am »
Then, I got a call from JStephens9 & Party Time (Jack & José) that they were at the Pride parade in NYC, so I met up with them, and we all watched the parade together.  It was a lot of fun!

Sweet!  :D

However, the biggest cheers came for the brigade of gay police officers who marched, immediately followed by the gay fire fighters and EMT workers.  They were so proud, giving "high fives" to the audience and enjoying the appreciation the audience was showing them.

Real heroes!  :D

Meanwhile, in Saturday's mail I got a real nice postcard of the Tower of London!  :D
"It is required of every man that the spirit within him should walk abroad among his fellow-men, and travel far and wide."--Charles Dickens.

Online CellarDweller

« Reply #3095 on: June 30, 2008, 08:58:12 am »
Hiya Jeff!

Glad to hear it arrived!

Online CellarDweller

« Reply #3096 on: June 30, 2008, 10:09:29 pm »
OMG!  I just found out about this story at work, and I thought they were kidding me......it's for real!

:o

Are these girls out of their minds?

Teen ‘pregnancy pact’ has 17 girls expecting
Many moms-to-be at Mass. high school are aged 16 or younger

BOSTON - An investigation has been launched into an apparent teenage "pregnancy pact" that has at least 17 high-school girls expecting babies, four times more than last year, including many aged 16 or younger.

A high school health clinic in the city of Gloucester, Mass., became suspicious after seeing a surge in girls seeking pregnancy tests. Local officials said Thursday nearly half of those who became pregnant appear to have entered into a pact to have their babies together over the year.

"Some girls seemed more upset when they weren't pregnant than when they were," Gloucester High School principal Joseph Sullivan told Time magazine, which broke news of the pact on its Web site.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/25272678/

Online CellarDweller

« Reply #3097 on: July 01, 2008, 08:37:27 am »

Happy Tuesday, BetterMost!!!!

I hope everyone has a short week this week, with Friday off!

Offline Jeff Wrangler

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • "He somebody you cowboy'd with?"
« Reply #3098 on: July 01, 2008, 08:56:49 am »
He's still in that "biting" stage, if we try to pet him when he's all hyped up, he'll claw our wrists and try to bite our hands......we have to break him of that.

You mean your pussy has teeth?  :o

:laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:
"It is required of every man that the spirit within him should walk abroad among his fellow-men, and travel far and wide."--Charles Dickens.

Online CellarDweller

« Reply #3099 on: July 01, 2008, 09:09:48 am »
You mean your pussy has teeth?  :o

:laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:

Oh boy!

Ya know, I saw an ad on one of my DVDs....it's called "Teeth" and it came out last year......it's a horror movie based on the premise you just mentioned......teenage girl with a little something....extra....down there.

:o