Author Topic: Cellar Scribblings  (Read 9026332 times)

Offline jstephens9

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
Re: Cellar Scribblings
« Reply #5030 on: January 24, 2009, 01:19:23 am »
That is truly a beautiful poem Chuck. I did not get to know you well at the BBQ in 2007 (I just knew you lived in a Cellar), but then starting with San Francisco through 2008 I think I saw you more than anyone.........what was it 5 states I saw you in or something like that in 2008 as well as my first gay parade in New York City of all places. I guess if you are gonna see one that is a good place to see one. Anyway, you have a very warm heart and I know that you truly care about people. That is a trait that nobody should ever overlook.

Offline CellarDweller

• The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • A city boy's mentality, with a cowboy's soul.
« Reply #5031 on: January 24, 2009, 11:24:47 am »

Hiya BetterMost friends!!!!

Happy weekend!

Hope that everyone has something cool to do!  ;D

I'll be in NYC later this afternoon.  ;D

Tell him when l come up to him and ask to play the record, l'm gonna say: ''Voulez-vous jouer ce disque?''
'Voulez-vous, will you kiss my dick?'
Will you play my record? One-track mind!

Offline Brokeback_Dev

• BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
  • Love is a force of nature
« Reply #5032 on: January 24, 2009, 11:26:28 am »
Good morning Chuck.  Have a great time in NYC!

Offline CellarDweller

« Reply #5033 on: January 24, 2009, 11:26:40 am »
That is truly a beautiful poem Chuck. I did not get to know you well at the BBQ in 2007 (I just knew you lived in a Cellar), but then starting with San Francisco through 2008 I think I saw you more than anyone.........what was it 5 states I saw you in or something like that in 2008 as well as my first gay parade in New York City of all places. I guess if you are gonna see one that is a good place to see one. Anyway, you have a very warm heart and I know that you truly care about people. That is a trait that nobody should ever overlook.

awww Jack, thanks so much!

:-*

You're a sweet guy.  And yes, we've met all over the map, haven't we?

I'll never forget the zombies in Wyoming, or the hysterics the entire van was in,  on that ride back from the rodeo, and the 'gay thingy'.

:laugh: :laugh:

btw, I see you've placed your pussy in your avatar.

Tell him when l come up to him and ask to play the record, l'm gonna say: ''Voulez-vous jouer ce disque?''

Offline CellarDweller

« Reply #5034 on: January 24, 2009, 11:27:07 am »
Morning Dev!  how are ya today?

Offline Brokeback_Dev

• BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
  • Love is a force of nature
« Reply #5035 on: January 24, 2009, 11:28:07 am »
Morning Dev!  how are ya today?

Doin alright, thanks  :)

Offline dejavu

« Reply #5036 on: January 24, 2009, 11:33:00 am »

Amen, Jack.
Jack's from Texas.
Texans don't drink coffee?

Offline jstephens9

« Reply #5037 on: January 24, 2009, 01:29:27 pm »
Hiya BetterMost friends!!!!

Happy weekend!

Hope that everyone has something cool to do!  ;D

I'll be in NYC later this afternoon.  ;D

Chuck, you are so lucky living so close to NYC. I would love to be going there this afternoon. It's funny you should mention NYC since I have been going through the should I go to the event in February or should I not. I even looked again at the plane fares and the restaurant website earlier  :) I was thinking how much fun everyone is going to have.

Offline jstephens9

« Reply #5038 on: January 24, 2009, 01:35:08 pm »
awww Jack, thanks so much!

:-*

You're a sweet guy.  And yes, we've met all over the map, haven't we?

I'll never forget the zombies in Wyoming, or the hysterics the entire van was in,  on that ride back from the rodeo, and the 'gay thingy'.

:laugh: :laugh:

btw, I see you've placed your pussy in your avatar.

Thank you Chuck. You are RIGHT!!! We have had some great and unforgettable times for sure. Remember when I almost dropped my camera over that tall parking deck in San Francisco  :laugh: Not only would I have destroyed my camera, it could have killed someone if it landed on them and all of our pictures would have been on it. Does that mean I would now be somewhere like Alcatraz  ???

Yes, my pussy is now my avatar and he no longer looks like he is sitting on the toilet  :laugh: You should put your "gay thingy" up as your avatar  ;D

Offline dejavu

« Reply #5039 on: January 24, 2009, 10:15:36 pm »
...I have been going through the should I go to the event in February or should I not. I even looked again at the plane fares and the restaurant website earlier  :) I was thinking how much fun everyone is going to have.

Jack, it would sure be nice if you came!  That restaurant looks awesome, and it would be better with you there! 

:)
Jack's from Texas.
Texans don't drink coffee?