Author Topic: Cellar Scribblings  (Read 8953943 times)

Offline CellarDweller

• The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • A city boy's mentality, with a cowboy's soul.
Re: Cellar Scribblings
« Reply #5410 on: February 28, 2009, 04:36:16 pm »
What are you going to do after you chill, Chuck? Are you going anywhere tonite? I'm gonna stay home where it's warm. I might go get Mexican for supper tho. And maybe watch a movie.

:) I love Saturday!![/b][/color]

I love Saturday too!

I'm staying home tonight.....perhaps a bowl of cereal for dinner, and playing with the Wii fit.

Tell him when l come up to him and ask to play the record, l'm gonna say: ''Voulez-vous jouer ce disque?''
'Voulez-vous, will you kiss my dick?'
Will you play my record? One-track mind!

Offline Shasta542

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
« Reply #5411 on: February 28, 2009, 05:36:32 pm »
Nicki and I went to the store to get some dog food and surprise---it was not just spitting snow--there were actual snowflakes. It's a very wet snow, so I doubt it will stick around long. But it's down to 30*F now.

"Gettin' tired of your dumbass missin'!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Offline CellarDweller

« Reply #5412 on: February 28, 2009, 08:07:24 pm »
Oh, that's soooo cool Shas!

Well, I had the nap, had dinner (veggie burgers), and did an hour long workout...now I'm back.

I'll do a Wii fit workout later too.......but I need to catch up here, and catch my breath too.

Tell him when l come up to him and ask to play the record, l'm gonna say: ''Voulez-vous jouer ce disque?''

Offline Shasta542

• BetterMost Supporter!
« Reply #5413 on: February 28, 2009, 08:18:51 pm »
I called in an order at LaCascada and when I went out to drive there--conditions were considerably worse. The wet snow had collected, it was "pouring" down, and the temp had dropped to 30*F. The roads were getting slick and traffic was slow. So--winter storm on the last day of February. I hope the daffodils that have bloomed make it through!

Chuck! I'm so proud of you. Veggie burgers, 2 workouts, Wii fit....that's great.  :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Offline southendmd

• Town Administration
  • well, I won't
« Reply #5414 on: February 28, 2009, 09:08:26 pm »
Can I ask:  what the hell is Wii fit? 

Offline Shasta542

• BetterMost Supporter!
« Reply #5415 on: February 28, 2009, 09:12:28 pm »

There's a balance board and you interact with whatever is on the screen---I think there are all kinds of activities. And you get exercise while having fun!!  ;D

Chuck--what activities/games do you have with yours?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Offline CellarDweller

« Reply #5416 on: February 28, 2009, 09:15:19 pm »
Can I ask:  what the hell is Wii fit? 

Wii is a video game system that hooks up to your TV.

It plays games like baseball, bowling, tennis, golf, etc.  You secure the controller to your wrist, and stand in front of the TV.  To play, you swing your arm as if you are throwing the bowling ball, or swing it like a tennis racquet or baseball bat, so you do get some activity playing.

Wii Fit is a disc you can put it to exercise with.  It also comes with a platform that you stand on during the workouts.

Wii Fit will weigh you, calculate your BMI and track your weight loss.  It has four groups of exercises.  There is a Yoga section, a balance section, an aerobic section, and strength building section.  The platform is sensitive to pressure, so when you balance, it tracks your movements and posture, and puts you through various exercises which will increase strength, flexibility, improve posture, tone muscles, and other things.

This bottom image shows what you are seeing on the tv....in the bottom right corner, is an image of the trainer exercising on your tv, and you mirror those movements using the platform.

Offline Shasta542

• BetterMost Supporter!
« Reply #5417 on: February 28, 2009, 09:18:56 pm »
Wii Fit will weigh you, calculate your BMI and track your weight loss.  It has four groups of exercises.  There is a Yoga section, a balance section, an aerobic section, and strength building section.  The platform is sensitive to pressure, so when you balance, it tracks your movements and posture, and puts you through various exercises which will increase strength, flexibility, improve posture, tone muscles, and other things.

Wow! Almost a personal trainer! Did you get it for Christmas?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Offline CellarDweller

« Reply #5418 on: February 28, 2009, 09:20:12 pm »
I called in an order at LaCascada and when I went out to drive there--conditions were considerably worse. The wet snow had collected, it was "pouring" down, and the temp had dropped to 30*F. The roads were getting slick and traffic was slow. So--winter storm on the last day of February. I hope the daffodils that have bloomed make it through!

Chuck! I'm so proud of you. Veggie burgers, 2 workouts, Wii fit....that's great.  :)

Well, I don't want the Wii to get mad at me!  lmao!

If you skip a day, when you use it again, it will say to you, "Oh...well look who's back....did you enjoy your day off?  Perhaps we should weigh you...."

and things like that.  lmao!     :laugh:

Offline Shasta542

• BetterMost Supporter!
« Reply #5419 on: February 28, 2009, 09:21:26 pm »

Well, I don't want the Wii to get mad at me!  lmao!

If you skip a day, when you use it again, it will say to you, "Oh...well look who's back....did you enjoy your day off?  Perhaps we should weigh you...."

and things like that.  lmao!     :laugh:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

OMG---your own nag!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~