Author Topic: Cellar Scribblings  (Read 9007726 times)

Offline serious crayons

• BetterMost Moderator
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
Re: Cellar Scribblings
« Reply #8770 on: September 21, 2010, 12:52:34 pm »
Great photos, Chuck! I love Rome, have been there twice over the past six years or so. Looking at these makes me hRomesick!

Offline ZK

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
« Reply #8771 on: September 21, 2010, 08:10:45 pm »
Man they are awesome pixs Chuck. Looking forward to getting a bit more time to sit down and see them again. Sure looks like you had a fantastic time eh!

Offline CellarDweller

• A city boy's mentality, with a cowboy's soul.
« Reply #8772 on: September 22, 2010, 03:49:09 pm »
Hiya BetterMost friends.

My goodness!  I'm late today!

Sorry for my long delay in getting here, I'm going crazy at home and work trying to catch up with everything that has piled up in my time away.

I just spent the whole day pulling apart a credit file to locate docs that were needed in another department, and went to the extent to call the attorney who prepared them for us in 2002 because they were missing from the files.

Someone just came and gave me the missing docs, they had them in their cube the whole time.

::)

I hope that everyone is doing well, and that you all are having a great day!

NYC gathering soon!  ;D

Tell him when l come up to him and ask to play the record, l'm gonna say: ''Voulez-vous jouer ce disque?''
'Voulez-vous, will you kiss my dick?'
Will you play my record? One-track mind!

Offline CellarDweller

« Reply #8773 on: September 22, 2010, 04:03:34 pm »
Thanks for the glimpses of London and Rome, Chuck!  Very enjoyable.  Those Romans had a lot of time on their hands, didn't they?  All that detailed work must have taken a bit of a commitment.  ;D

Hiya Meryl!  Yes, that detailed work blew me away.  I often stood there wondering just how long it took to get everything done to their specifications!

Thanks for the photos and guide, Chuck.  Where are all the lovely Brokie photos??

I haven't been to Rome since 1979!  It sure has changed, all scrubbed and polished.

Hiya Big Brother Paul!   :-*

I didn't post any Brokie pics because the people I saw are not members here, so therefore unknown to everyone.  I assumed everyone would rather seen the scenery shots instead.

Great photos, Chuck! I love Rome, have been there twice over the past six years or so. Looking at these makes me hRomesick!

Hiya Catherine!  This was my first time to Rome, and I was awestruck!  Loved it a lot!

Man they are awesome pixs Chuck. Looking forward to getting a bit more time to sit down and see them again. Sure looks like you had a fantastic time eh!

G'Day Matthew!  Glad you liked the pics, I hope you get the chance to sit down and look at them more closely.

Tell him when l come up to him and ask to play the record, l'm gonna say: ''Voulez-vous jouer ce disque?''

Offline Sason

• BetterMost Moderator
  • Bork bork bork
« Reply #8774 on: September 22, 2010, 04:15:21 pm »
Great Roman photos, Chuck! What a beautiful city!!

I've been there as a child, but don't remember much. I'd like to go there again some day.

Düva pööp is a förce of natüre

Offline CellarDweller

« Reply #8775 on: September 23, 2010, 10:55:01 am »

Hiya BetterMost friends.

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!

I think I'm all caught up on my pics and here at work now too!  Finally!

I can start trolling around BetterMost again, and posting on various threads!

Hope that everyone is doing well and has good plans for a great weekend!   ;D

Offline CellarDweller

« Reply #8776 on: September 23, 2010, 10:55:33 am »
Great Roman photos, Chuck! What a beautiful city!!

I've been there as a child, but don't remember much. I'd like to go there again some day.

Thank you Sonja!

You so have to go back, it was fantastic!

Offline CellarDweller

« Reply #8777 on: September 24, 2010, 11:00:38 am »
Hiya BetterMost friends.

it's the weekend, and it's pay day!

;D

I got paid this morning, and the money's gone already!  :o

On the plus side, all my bills for October are paid, as are my car ins bill, and I should have a Christmas club check coming if not in the next two days, then by end of next week for $1,500.00.

;D

I've also decided how to decorate the company Christmas tree this year.  Each year I put the tree up, decorate it, and take it down.  And each year no one helps me, but people complain about where it is and how it looks.

So this year I've decided that I'll put it in a new location where everyone can see it, but it's not in the way.  This location just opened up because we moved some file cabinets around.  As for decorations......I've decided to let my inner brokie have fun, and it will be a western themed tree this year.  Small ornaments shaped like horses will be on the tree, as will be small red, brown and black cowboy hats.  A large cowboy hat will sit on top of the tree, and I'll use rope for the garland.

So there!

:laugh:

And yes, I'll take pics once it's up.  I always put up the tree the Friday after Thanksgiving.

Offline optom3

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
« Reply #8778 on: September 27, 2010, 02:14:27 pm »
So glad you had a great trip, oh those Italian men. were you not tempted to stay there ?
Sorry for neglecting your blog I am running around catching up with all my chums.
As for the Xmas tree, LMAO and await the photos

Offline CellarDweller

« Reply #8779 on: September 27, 2010, 03:16:12 pm »
Hiya BetterMost friends.

;D

I hope that everyone is doing well today!!! 

Geeez...I'm so tired from the weekend, but it's a good tired!  It's great when Brokies get together!

*waves to Fiona*

Good to see ya, honey.  I know how busy it is by you, so no worries, I never thought you were neglecting my blog!

:-*