Author Topic: Cellar Scribblings  (Read 9042230 times)

Offline Kelda

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • Zorbing....
    • Keldas Facebook Page!
Re: Cellar Scribblings
« Reply #8970 on: November 05, 2010, 09:30:21 am »
3 dates mandy! Wow! Get you!!

Chuck..... !ow.. you must put a fair amount into the club each month to get a cheque for that!!

Enjoy the realxing weekend - thats' my plan.. its Guy Fawkes night/ Bonfire Night tonight so may go to see a fireworks show across the weekend.. we'll see!
http://www.idbrass.com

Please use the following links when shopping online -It will help us raise money without costing you a penny.

http://www.easyfundraising.org.uk/idb

http://idb.easysearch.org.uk/

Offline dejavu

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
« Reply #8971 on: November 05, 2010, 12:01:46 pm »
How is everyone doing this Hump Day/Spirit Day?

I'm wearing grey slacks and T-Shirt with a purple button down over it, and a bunch of grey and purple bracelets.

Is anyone else wearing purple?

Hi, Chuck!  Catching up on your blog now.

I did wear a purple shirt that day.
Jack's from Texas.
Texans don't drink coffee?

Offline dejavu

« Reply #8972 on: November 05, 2010, 12:24:45 pm »
Looks like you've been having an interesting time lately, Chuck.

Have a good weekend.
Jack's from Texas.

Offline Mandy21

« Reply #8973 on: November 05, 2010, 12:41:39 pm »
3 dates mandy! Wow! Get you!!

Enjoy the realxing weekend - thats' my plan.. its Guy Fawkes night/ Bonfire Night tonight so may go to see a fireworks show across the weekend.. we'll see!

Yup, sometimes I need a scorecard to keep track of where I'm going with them, and what I'm wearing, so the waiters and waitresses don't recognize me and give away the game.   ::)

I was living in Belfast back in November 2005.  Guy Fawkes' night was such a blast!  (Ha-Ha! No pun intended.) Try to stay out of trouble and away from those bonfires.  ;)
« Last Edit: November 05, 2010, 06:40:52 pm by Mandy21 »
Dawn is coming,
Open your eyes...

Offline dejavu

« Reply #8974 on: November 05, 2010, 12:57:43 pm »
Hi, Mandy!

And hi to everyone else who stops by here.  Sorry I haven't had time to read your individual threads lately, I've been out of town and am getting ready to leave again.
« Last Edit: November 05, 2010, 02:30:40 pm by dejavu »
Jack's from Texas.

Offline Mandy21

« Reply #8975 on: November 06, 2010, 01:32:57 pm »
Deb, Hi to you as well.  I'm guilty also of not checking out the latest you've had to say here.  Geez louise, I swear you travel even more than our Chuck does.  How's things out in Colorado for ya?

Chuck, did you get your car in tip-top shape?  And how's my buddy Tom-Tom?  What voice character do you got going for him this week?  And do you have any future prospects on match.com that are drawing your attention?  You headed anywhere interesting you want to share with us, for next weekend?

Kelda, how were your fireworks and bonfires last night?  Maybe you could explain Guy Fawkes' night for those non-Anglophiles among us?
Dawn is coming,
Open your eyes...

Offline dejavu

« Reply #8976 on: November 06, 2010, 02:35:38 pm »
Hi, Mandy.  Well, I enjoy my Brokie travels and I like spending time with my family in Colorado, but I feel like I've been in Colorado too much this year, especially since I'm usually tied down to my mother's house when not with my sister.  Fortunately, my sister and mother are doing pretty well, my sister is having her final operation in November, and it looks like this next trip out that way will be the last one for a while.  I truly hope.

Hi, Chuck, hope you're having a good weekend.  I was just reading that you'd had a yummy lunch of pork chops and brown rice and was going to respond, but then the server for DCF went down.  So you made me hungry, I'm going for my lunch now, after raking and shoveling up eight bags of leaves.
Jack's from Texas.

Offline CellarDweller

• A city boy's mentality, with a cowboy's soul.
« Reply #8977 on: November 06, 2010, 02:59:42 pm »
Hiya BetterMost friends.

Hope that everyone is having a good day.  I'm just taking it easily today, relaxing and surfin' the 'net.

Tell him when l come up to him and ask to play the record, l'm gonna say: ''Voulez-vous jouer ce disque?''
'Voulez-vous, will you kiss my dick?'
Will you play my record? One-track mind!

Offline CellarDweller

« Reply #8978 on: November 06, 2010, 03:04:18 pm »
Chuck, did you get your car in tip-top shape?  And how's my buddy Tom-Tom?  What voice character do you got going for him this week?  And do you have any future prospects on match.com that are drawing your attention?  You headed anywhere interesting you want to share with us, for next weekend?

Hiya Mandy!  I don't have the car back yet, so it's in the process of getting into "tip top" shape.  LOL  As for TomTom, he'll still have Homer Simpson's voice.

I have a meet up on Monday night scheduled......he seems nice, but his pic didn't really do anything for me.  However, I'm always saying I want to be judged in all aspects, so for me to discount him by just his picture is rather hypocritical.  We have a lot in common (one thing is he recently lost about 70 pounds) so I'm going to meet him for coffee on Monday.

Another guy winked at me (the equivilent of poking on FaceBook) and I sent him an email this morning to reply.

As for next weekend, I'm going out to Maryland to visit friends.

Tell him when l come up to him and ask to play the record, l'm gonna say: ''Voulez-vous jouer ce disque?''

Offline CellarDweller

« Reply #8979 on: November 06, 2010, 03:05:02 pm »
Hi, Chuck, hope you're having a good weekend.  I was just reading that you'd had a yummy lunch of pork chops and brown rice and was going to respond, but then the server for DCF went down.  So you made me hungry, I'm going for my lunch now, after raking and shoveling up eight bags of leaves.

Hiya Debs.

Have a good lunch.