Author Topic: Cellar Scribblings  (Read 9036877 times)

Offline Jeff Wrangler

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • "He somebody you cowboy'd with?"
Re: Cellar Scribblings
« Reply #9800 on: May 17, 2011, 12:12:46 pm »
Of course, but Chuckie's baton will be on fire.

There's a remark about flames and flamers and flaming in there somewhere, but I'm not going to go there. ...  8)
"It is required of every man that the spirit within him should walk abroad among his fellow-men, and travel far and wide."--Charles Dickens.

Offline southendmd

• Town Administration
  • well, I won't
« Reply #9801 on: May 17, 2011, 12:26:19 pm »
There's a remark about flames and flamers and flaming in there somewhere, but I'm not going to go there. ...  8)

I think you just did...

Online CellarDweller

• A city boy's mentality, with a cowboy's soul.
« Reply #9802 on: May 17, 2011, 02:25:22 pm »
You'll be competing, too, of course?  ;D ;) :-*

Of course, but Chuckie's baton will be on fire.

Yeah, sorry, that won't happen.  The closest I get to open flames is when I stand next to you two.

;) ;D :laugh:

Tell him when l come up to him and ask to play the record, l'm gonna say: ''Voulez-vous jouer ce disque?''
'Voulez-vous, will you kiss my dick?'
Will you play my record? One-track mind!

Offline Jeff Wrangler

• BetterMost Supporter!
« Reply #9803 on: May 17, 2011, 09:35:04 pm »

Yeah, sorry, that won't happen.  The closest I get to open flames is when I stand next to you two.

;) ;D :laugh:

Careful, you might get burned. ...  8)
"It is required of every man that the spirit within him should walk abroad among his fellow-men, and travel far and wide."--Charles Dickens.

Online CellarDweller

• A city boy's mentality, with a cowboy's soul.
« Reply #9804 on: May 18, 2011, 08:09:30 am »
Hiya BetterMost friends.

How is everyone today?

I forgot to mention here that on Monday, Mom turned 68.  ;D

No worries, while I forgot to mention it here, I didn't forget to tell her "Happy Birthday"!  LOL   I don't want to be in the dog house!!!

Well, it's hump day in rainy NJ, but it's suppose to clear up for the weekend!  ;D  It looks to be a busy weekend for me.  I may be out on Friday night, and then most of the day Saturday as well.

But, I have important business to talk about!!!!!

As you all know, Saturday is The Rapture, where those who are good with God will be taken into Heaven, body and soul, to be spared the tribulations that are to happen between now and October 21st, which is the end of the world.

What I need is for some willing BetterMost member here to tend to my blog between the dates of 5/21 - 10/21 and keep it active for me.  I'm sure there won't be an internet connection in Heaven, so I won't be able to do this myself.

You can type whatever you'd like in the daily greeting, and just quote my "Magic Angel" to bring him to your latest post.  Also, I would need your address so I can send you the calendar with the daily locations on it so you can update the blog with pretty pics, to give the BM members here a glimpse of the world that will shortly no longer be here.

If you are interested, please send a PM!

And now, today's travel destination.

Teatre-Museo Dali

Salvado Dali's home and workplace, embellished to his own eccentric taste, today houses much of his own art as well as his collection of other artists' works.  Though to some it resembles an ode to madness, Dali called it "a giant surrealist object in which everything is coherent, nothing is beyond my understanding."

Tell him when l come up to him and ask to play the record, l'm gonna say: ''Voulez-vous jouer ce disque?''
'Voulez-vous, will you kiss my dick?'
Will you play my record? One-track mind!

Offline Kelda

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • Zorbing....
    • Keldas Facebook Page!
« Reply #9805 on: May 18, 2011, 08:25:10 am »
But, I have important business to talk about!!!!!

As you all know, Saturday is The Rapture, where those who are good with God will be taken into Heaven, body and soul, to be spared the tribulations that are to happen between now and October 21st, which is the end of the world.

What I need is for some willing BetterMost member here to tend to my blog between the dates of 5/21 - 10/21 and keep it active for me.  I'm sure there won't be an internet connection in Heaven, so I won't be able to do this myself.

You can type whatever you'd like in the daily greeting, and just quote my "Magic Angel" to bring him to your latest post.  Also, I would need your address so I can send you the calendar with the daily locations on it so you can update the blog with pretty pics, to give the BM members here a glimpse of the world that will shortly no longer be here.

If you are interested, please send a PM!

brilliant Chuck!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
http://www.idbrass.com

Please use the following links when shopping online -It will help us raise money without costing you a penny.

http://www.easyfundraising.org.uk/idb

http://idb.easysearch.org.uk/

Offline Jeff Wrangler

• BetterMost Supporter!
« Reply #9806 on: May 18, 2011, 08:42:46 am »

My, we're confident. ... What makes you so sure guys like you aren't going to march off to Hell October 21?

Oh, right. The Devil doesn't want you because he's afraid you'll try to take over and organize a Brokie event. ...

8)

Offline Penthesilea

• Town Administration
« Reply #9807 on: May 18, 2011, 11:37:27 am »
Oh, right. The Devil doesn't want you because he's afraid you'll try to take over and organize a Brokie event. ...

You have Chuck down to a T. ;D
There would be no shortage of attendees. :laugh:

Offline Jeff Wrangler

• BetterMost Supporter!
« Reply #9808 on: May 18, 2011, 12:06:02 pm »
You have Chuck down to a T. ;D

There would be no shortage of attendees. :laugh:

:laugh:

Offline Sason

• BetterMost Moderator
  • Bork bork bork
« Reply #9809 on: May 18, 2011, 12:31:54 pm »

;D ;D ;D

Düva pööp is a förce of natüre