Author Topic: Cellar Scribblings  (Read 9038333 times)

Offline CellarDweller

• The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • A city boy's mentality, with a cowboy's soul.
Re: Cellar Scribblings
« Reply #10150 on: August 19, 2011, 08:18:34 am »
Hiya BetterMost friends.

Friday Friday Friday!

Yeaaaaaaaaaaah for the weekend, but booooooooo for the end of a slow week!   :laugh:   This week, two of the four people I work for were away, so I've been able to get caught up on soooooo much!  Next week they're back.  Oh well!  At least my cube is looking cleaner!

;D

I have three "guests" looking at my blog right now!  *sing*  I always feel like...somebody's watching me.....  :laugh:   Oh stop lurking, sign up, and join the conversations!  The water's fine! 

;D

Today's travel destination:

Isle Royale National Park,  Michigan, USA.

The vast waters of Lake Superior surround this largelyl wild, rugged, and roadless park, which occupies an entire 45-by-6 mile island with a surrounding archipelago of nearly 400 smaller islands and outcroppings. 

Tell him when l come up to him and ask to play the record, l'm gonna say: ''Voulez-vous jouer ce disque?''
'Voulez-vous, will you kiss my dick?'
Will you play my record? One-track mind!

Offline Jeff Wrangler

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • "He somebody you cowboy'd with?"
« Reply #10151 on: August 19, 2011, 09:05:05 am »
I have three "guests" looking at my blog right now!  *sing*  I always feel like...somebody's watching me.....  :laugh:   Oh stop lurking, sign up, and join the conversations!  The water's fine! 

They're probably, not real people, just whatever the bots are that collect stuff so your blog will show up if someone Googles something you talked about on it.

Unless, of course, they're aliens or psycho children.  8)
"It is required of every man that the spirit within him should walk abroad among his fellow-men, and travel far and wide."--Charles Dickens.

Offline Sason

• BetterMost Moderator
  • Bork bork bork
« Reply #10152 on: August 19, 2011, 12:36:00 pm »

I keep waiting for a place to show up on the calendar where a Brokie Meet took place!  I keep hoping for Estes Park, Colorado, or one of the Wymoning Road Trip stops, or Alberta.

Why not Oxford? or Isle of Wight? or Bochum?  ;D

Düva pööp is a förce of natüre

Offline Kelda

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • Zorbing....
    • Keldas Facebook Page!
« Reply #10153 on: August 19, 2011, 01:54:21 pm »
;D

I keep waiting for a place to show up on the calendar where a Brokie Meet took place!  I keep hoping for Estes Park, Colorado, or one of the Wymoning Road Trip stops, or Alberta.

That will be cool!
http://www.idbrass.com

Please use the following links when shopping online -It will help us raise money without costing you a penny.

http://www.easyfundraising.org.uk/idb

http://idb.easysearch.org.uk/

Offline CellarDweller

« Reply #10154 on: August 20, 2011, 08:51:26 pm »
Hiya BetterMost friends.

Greetings from hot and steamy NJ!  Ugh! 

Hope that everyone has had a good Saturday, and has a good Sunday.

I went shopping today, and got some alcohol for a birthday party I'm invited to next Saturday, two bottles of 360 Vodka, Double Chocolate flavor.  A few of the Brokies here have tasted this, and can vouch for how tasty it is.

LOL

I've also decided to "personalize" my bowling bag with some of the pins that I've gotten from Brokies or brokie gatherings.  LOL  I have a boot that was given to me by Mike (Fofol) and a pin of a bowling ball and bowling pin from Paul (SouthEndMD).  I have some Brokeback pins as well that should go on it.  ;D

Tell him when l come up to him and ask to play the record, l'm gonna say: ''Voulez-vous jouer ce disque?''

Offline Sason

• BetterMost Moderator
  • Bork bork bork
« Reply #10155 on: August 21, 2011, 05:46:20 am »
a pin of a bowling ball and bowling pin from Paul (SouthEndMD). 

Ask Paul who first spotted it in the shop and said, "this one is for Chuck!".   8)

Düva pööp is a förce of natüre

Offline CellarDweller

« Reply #10156 on: August 22, 2011, 07:26:40 am »
Hiya BetterMost friends.

Monday is back.   Ugh!

It was soooo nice coming into a clean cube!  I'm very happy at the moment!

Also beginning to look forward to the Chicago Brokie Bash!   For those who don't know, it's the weekend of Nov. 11-13!  BayCityJohn has been posting about it on DCF, here, and on EnnisJack. 

Check it out!   I'm working on a "goodie bag" for everyone who comes!

http://bettermost.net/forum/index.php/topic,49324.msg617698.html#msg617698

Today's travel destination:

Barcelona, Catalonia, Spain.

Antoni Gaudi, the eccentric architect and Spanish national hero, designed the playful Parc Guell, with these fanciful entrance stairs.  His more famous work, the Sagrada Familia Cathredal, which something like an enormous sandcastle, is one of Barcelona's most recognized landmarks. 

Offline Shakesthecoffecan

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
  • Those were the days, Alberta 2007.
« Reply #10157 on: August 22, 2011, 11:14:01 am »
Chuck wishes me to inform the populace that there has been an electrical fire at his work place and they have been evacuated. He is currently in a parking garage (I think he said) happily watching the multitudes of hunky firemen arrive on the scene with their hoses.

"It was only you in my life, and it will always be only you, Jack, I swear."

Offline CellarDweller

« Reply #10158 on: August 22, 2011, 11:27:55 am »
I am back inside my office building now.

::)

We evacuated our building about 20 mintues ago, there is a thick, nasty smell filling the building.  We thought it was an electrical fire.  Everyone went outside and we waited while hottie fire fighters showed up looking all sexy in their uniforms.

Turns out it's the air conditioning repairmen doing work on the roof of the building, causing the stink.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Offline Meryl

• BetterMost Supporter
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • There's no reins on this one....
« Reply #10159 on: August 22, 2011, 12:00:17 pm »
Well, those air conditioning repairmen deserve a big thank-you for brightening up your Monday, Chuck!  ;D
Ich bin ein Brokie...