Author Topic: Cellar Scribblings  (Read 8955570 times)

Offline Kelda

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • Zorbing....
    • Keldas Facebook Page!
Re: Cellar Scribblings
« Reply #10330 on: October 24, 2011, 10:26:56 am »
I was more freaked out when the black guy cut a tendon and was spurting blood everywhere as they were walking towards him and the redneck guy then saved him by throwing a corpse on top of him!  :o
http://www.idbrass.com

Please use the following links when shopping online -It will help us raise money without costing you a penny.

http://www.easyfundraising.org.uk/idb

http://idb.easysearch.org.uk/

Offline Penthesilea

• Town Administration
« Reply #10331 on: October 24, 2011, 12:46:57 pm »
I was more freaked out when the black guy cut a tendon and was spurting blood everywhere as they were walking towards him and the redneck guy then saved him by throwing a corpse on top of him!  :o

:o
I don't think this is for me....
 :laugh:

Offline Penthesilea

• Town Administration
« Reply #10332 on: October 24, 2011, 12:53:45 pm »
Sunday I was at a christening,...

Oh my. Brokeback and its aftermath is so hard-wired into us in the strangest and most tangential of ways.
For the following, it's important to remember I'm not a native speaker. So, when I read you where at a christening, I was thinking christening of what? What, not whom.
When I hear christening, I think of the christening of Ennis and Jack's new bed in Leslie's story A Love Born From Steel. Seriously.
 ::) :o :laugh:

Offline Shakesthecoffecan

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
  • Those were the days, Alberta 2007.
« Reply #10333 on: October 24, 2011, 04:49:21 pm »
Don't tell me Elvis wore those red shoes, lawd!
"It was only you in my life, and it will always be only you, Jack, I swear."

Offline CellarDweller

• A city boy's mentality, with a cowboy's soul.
« Reply #10334 on: October 25, 2011, 07:47:14 am »
Hiya BetterMost friends.

Hope you all are well today!

I slept very soundly last night, despite the fact that I wated the 1978 version of "Halloween" last night.  LOL  I love a good, scary movie!  Puts me right in the mood for this particular holiday!

Today's travel destination.

Angkor Wat, Siem Reap, Cambodia.

Angkor Wat is a temple complex at Angkor, Cambodia, built for the king Suryavarman II in the early 12th century as his state temple and capital city. As the best-preserved temple at the site, it is the only one to have remained a significant religious centre since its foundation – first Hindu, dedicated to the god Vishnu, then Buddhist. It is the world's largest religious building.

Tell him when l come up to him and ask to play the record, l'm gonna say: ''Voulez-vous jouer ce disque?''
'Voulez-vous, will you kiss my dick?'
Will you play my record? One-track mind!

Offline CellarDweller

« Reply #10335 on: October 25, 2011, 07:53:34 am »
The first episode of Waking the Dead was good...!

OMG!  When they were hiding under the cars......I was freaked out!   :laugh:

Oh yeah, when T-Dog got cut, and his blood was everywhere, I was waiting for the attack scene to happen.  I was surprised when it didn't.  I don't think he's gonna survive that injury, though, especially with no medical supplies around.

:o
I don't think this is for me....
 :laugh:

Oh Chrissi, if you were scared of the Psycho Children, The Walking Dead is probably not for you!  LOL   But it is a great show!

Tell him when l come up to him and ask to play the record, l'm gonna say: ''Voulez-vous jouer ce disque?''

Offline CellarDweller

« Reply #10336 on: October 25, 2011, 07:56:22 am »
Don't tell me Elvis wore those red shoes, lawd!

:laugh: :laugh:  Big Brother Tru, I'm willing to bet those were Lisa Marie's shoes!  LOL

Oh my. Brokeback and its aftermath is so hard-wired into us in the strangest and most tangential of ways.  For the following, it's important to remember I'm not a native speaker. So, when I read you where at a christening, I was thinking christening of what? What, not whom.  When I hear christening, I think of the christening of Ennis and Jack's new bed in Leslie's story A Love Born From Steel. Seriously.
 ::) :o :laugh:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:   OMG!  No!  Not that type of Christening!!!! 

I would never have made that connection, but now that you mention it, I will all the time now!  Have you read "Taming Groomzilla"?  I really enjoyed that story!

Oh, and I have Louise V's story too, and I so have to go and review of it.  I really enjoyed that one too!

Offline Kelda

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • Zorbing....
    • Keldas Facebook Page!
« Reply #10337 on: October 25, 2011, 09:56:41 am »
Oh yeah, when T-Dog got cut, and his blood was everywhere, I was waiting for the attack scene to happen.  I was surprised when it didn't.  I don't think he's gonna survive that injury, though, especially with no medical supplies around.

Oh Chrissi, if you were scared of the Psycho Children, The Walking Dead is probably not for you!  LOL   But it is a great show!

well if they manage to save the son (guessing he wont be killed off!) I dont see how they cant save him too!
http://www.idbrass.com

Please use the following links when shopping online -It will help us raise money without costing you a penny.

http://www.easyfundraising.org.uk/idb

http://idb.easysearch.org.uk/

Offline Jeff Wrangler

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • "He somebody you cowboy'd with?"
« Reply #10338 on: October 25, 2011, 11:06:12 am »
Oh Chrissi, if you were scared of the Psycho Children, The Walking Dead is probably not for you!

On Roundup I thought you were the one who was afraid of the Psycho Children.  8)

And the three-legged dog. ...
"It is required of every man that the spirit within him should walk abroad among his fellow-men, and travel far and wide."--Charles Dickens.

Offline Shakesthecoffecan

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
  • Those were the days, Alberta 2007.
« Reply #10339 on: October 25, 2011, 12:29:36 pm »
Lisa Marie has been highly fertile in her time.
"It was only you in my life, and it will always be only you, Jack, I swear."