Author Topic: Cellar Scribblings  (Read 9038671 times)

Offline dejavu

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
Re: Cellar Scribblings
« Reply #10550 on: January 03, 2012, 08:36:25 pm »
I vote for cookies.
Jack's from Texas.
Texans don't drink coffee?

Offline Sason

• BetterMost Moderator
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • Bork bork bork
« Reply #10551 on: January 03, 2012, 09:39:53 pm »

Düva pööp is a förce of natüre

Offline Kelda

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • Zorbing....
    • Keldas Facebook Page!
« Reply #10552 on: January 04, 2012, 09:31:26 am »
http://www.idbrass.com

Please use the following links when shopping online -It will help us raise money without costing you a penny.

http://www.easyfundraising.org.uk/idb

http://idb.easysearch.org.uk/

Offline CellarDweller

• A city boy's mentality, with a cowboy's soul.
« Reply #10553 on: January 04, 2012, 09:45:06 am »
Hiya BetterMost friends.

So…..how is everyone on this happy hump day?

I found this dancing woman today, and thought she was cool.

I’m tired!   Bowling ran late, and I didn’t get home until about midnight!  Ugh!!!!   I need all the beauty sleep I can get!    :laugh:  However, next week my team is “Team Of The Week”, meaning we get to supply the music for everyone to listen to.  I’m doing three freestyle CDs.

Yeah baby!!!!!

It's a new year, so it's time for some minor changes here.

Awww.. but magical angel = chuck!

Awwww!  Like I said, he’ll make appearances from time to time!  No worries!  I just decided I wanted to see some different things here.

I love love the cowboy angel.  You should make him your new icon..             :)   :)

Thank ya, darlin’!  I may have to make him repeat every once and a while!  It’s good to see you here!!!!  I hope you’re doing well!  :-*

And no more places of the day.. I enjoyed it .. Matt buy him another!!

Well, there may be one on the way.  My good buddy Matthew (Mr. Forgetful) didn’t send me my Christmas gift in a timely manner….it’s on its way now!  :laugh:  There may be a calendar in the package.  If so, the locations resume.  If not…..oh well!

Oh. When I logged on to BM, there were 65 guests & 6 members (1 hidden) listed.

Isn't it strange that there are so many guests compared to the number of members ! ... And stranger still that someone needs to be hidden?

Well, I can’t explain the number of guests, but as for the ‘hidden’ part, that can come in handy at times.  I’ve never used it here, but on another website, we called it going into “ghost mode”.  I used it there a few times, because there were days I’d get tons of messages/PMs and it would inhibit my time there.  By going into “ghost mode” no one would see me for a bit, and not expect messages at that time.

I would not take any notice of that. It never showsme as logged in. At the moment there is one guest only at your page.

I agree.  I wonder why the guests don't just join?  Or maybe they are cookies, and not real people.  ??

I’m thinking they’re “spiders” or something of that nature, and not real people.  There were times when I was seeing a ton of “guests” on my blog, and I think it was related to me putting the locations up.  I would talk about the “daily travel” location, and people doing google searches on those areas would be directed there.

I vote for cookies.

Cookies!

Yum!

Tell him when l come up to him and ask to play the record, l'm gonna say: ''Voulez-vous jouer ce disque?''
'Voulez-vous, will you kiss my dick?'
Will you play my record? One-track mind!

Offline Sason

• BetterMost Moderator
  • Bork bork bork
« Reply #10554 on: January 04, 2012, 01:21:33 pm »
:laugh: :laugh:

Yep, they'll be google spiders..

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Web_crawler

I know. But I much prefer the yummi kind of cookies.

Esp if they've got chocolate in them!   8)

Offline Sason

• BetterMost Moderator
  • Bork bork bork
« Reply #10555 on: January 04, 2012, 01:31:48 pm »

;D ;D

Exactly!!

Love the dancing woman, Chuck! She's very cool indeed!

Offline Mandy21

« Reply #10556 on: January 04, 2012, 02:05:19 pm »
The dancing woman, at one point, looks like she might be bowling a coconut down a dirt path in Tanzania or Zimbabwe.  Was that what drew her to you?

Watched "The Big Lebowski" the other night for the zillionth time.  Classic movie with hilarious characters.  John Turturro in that purple jumpsuit with the berry pink pinky always cracks me up.  Hard to get that vision out of my head when I watch him in serious movies since.

You get to set the playlist for next Tuesday, Chuck?  Man-oh-man, those fellas are going to have a lot of trouble bowling if they can't stop dancing.  Or was that the idea???
Dawn is coming,
Open your eyes...

Offline dejavu

« Reply #10557 on: January 04, 2012, 10:55:17 pm »

:laugh:   :laugh:

No, EAT those cookies, don't delete them!

;D
Jack's from Texas.
Texans don't drink coffee?

Offline Sason

• BetterMost Moderator
  • Bork bork bork
« Reply #10558 on: January 05, 2012, 01:32:27 pm »
 :laugh:

Offline CellarDweller

• A city boy's mentality, with a cowboy's soul.
« Reply #10559 on: January 05, 2012, 07:03:38 pm »
Hiya BetterMost friends.

How's that for a crazy car?  LOL  :laugh:  That car was the "Compact Pussycat" and was part of a cartoon I used to watch as a kid called "The Wacky Races".

While on the subject of cars......I may be going on a brief roadtrip soon.  ;D  I was asked to take part in another bowling tournament, and it's in Connecticut in February.  I'm deciding if I really want to do it, but I'm leaning towards it.

Oh, and the "season of giving" is continuing at work!  I walked into the office today and found a giftbag on my chair with a card.  It was from one of my coworkers and in her card she wrote "I saw this and thought of you."

;D

Love the dancing woman, Chuck! She's very cool indeed!

I think so too!  Pretty different!

The dancing woman, at one point, looks like she might be bowling a coconut down a dirt path in Tanzania or Zimbabwe.  Was that what drew her to you?

Not really.  If I remember correctly, I typed in "Happy Dance" and she was one of the results, and I took her.

Watched "The Big Lebowski" the other night for the zillionth time.  Classic movie with hilarious characters.  John Turturro in that purple jumpsuit with the berry pink pinky always cracks me up.  Hard to get that vision out of my head when I watch him in serious movies since.

I gotta say, I never saw that movie.  I'm not much of a movie-goer, so while I've heard it's good, never seen it.

You get to set the playlist for next Tuesday, Chuck?  Man-oh-man, those fellas are going to have a lot of trouble bowling if they can't stop dancing.  Or was that the idea???

Yuppers, I get to set the playlist.  I know a few people who have said they can't wait to hear what I hit them with.  LOL  If you remember and liked acts like Lisa-Lisa, Exposé, The Cover Girls, George Lamond, and Sweet Sensation, you'd like it too.

Tell him when l come up to him and ask to play the record, l'm gonna say: ''Voulez-vous jouer ce disque?''
'Voulez-vous, will you kiss my dick?'
Will you play my record? One-track mind!