Author Topic: Cellar Scribblings  (Read 8954111 times)

Offline CellarDweller

• The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • A city boy's mentality, with a cowboy's soul.
Re: Cellar Scribblings
« Reply #10680 on: February 07, 2012, 08:42:14 am »
Hiya BetterMost friends.

Some kitty gifs today because Blaze is headed for the vet in about an hour or so.  There's nothing wrong, it's been about a year or so since his last check up, so it's just a quick "once over" and grooming session.  Of course, because of Blaze's temperment, the vet will have to sedate him before the bath, nail clipping and haircut.

::)

Also just heard on the radio that Madonna has officially announced her 2012 World Tour in support of her new CD, "MDNA".  Tickets will go on sale Monday morning for a show at Yankee Stadium in September, and I'm gonna try my best to get a ticket.

;D

Tell him when l come up to him and ask to play the record, l'm gonna say: ''Voulez-vous jouer ce disque?''
'Voulez-vous, will you kiss my dick?'
Will you play my record? One-track mind!

Offline Penthesilea

• Town Administration
« Reply #10681 on: February 07, 2012, 10:36:33 am »
Love the kitty gifs. Poor Blaze. Well, maybe not. He's gonna get some nice kitty-dope. Free dope for Blaze, he has nothing to complain about ;).

Fingers crossed for the ticket purchase!

Offline Sason

• BetterMost Moderator
  • Bork bork bork
« Reply #10682 on: February 07, 2012, 03:05:42 pm »
Those kitty gifs are hilarious!  :laugh:

Hope you get your ticket, Chuck!

Düva pööp is a förce of natüre

Offline CellarDweller

« Reply #10683 on: February 08, 2012, 09:19:22 am »
Hiya BetterMost friends.

I have no idea who this man is, but he came up under my "suit briefcase" search for today, so here he is!  :laugh:  I used him today because a "big boss" is here, so everyone must be/look/act professional at the office today.  Ugh!

Oh well, they are all going out for a long lunch today, so that will make the office quiet in the afternoon.  ;D

Those kitty gifs are hilarious!  :laugh:

Hope you get your ticket, Chuck!

Thanks darlin'!  I thought they were quite funny!  As for the ticket, fingers crossed.  I'll be away this weekend in Connecticut for a bowling tournament, but I'll be back Sunday night, well in time to get up early Monday to be online to get a ticket.

;D

Love the kitty gifs. Poor Blaze. Well, maybe not. He's gonna get some nice kitty-dope. Free dope for Blaze, he has nothing to complain about ;).

Fingers crossed for the ticket purchase!

When we went to pick him up, the vet carried him out in the carrier, and when he put his hand near the front of the door, we could hear Blaze growl and hiss.

::)

We got him home and he was a bit wobbly from the sedative, but within a few hours, he was back to his normal self.

Well...........as normal as he could be considering how he looks now!     :laugh:

Blaze is a bit heavy, so mom has decided he's on a diet, only getting fed at specific times, and much less food.  Surprisingly, he's coping with it rather well.   Anyway, one of the reasons he's on the diet is he seems to be less limber, and perhaps not cleaning himself as well, hence, the grooming.  Mom thought that his long fur might be an issue, so she asked the vet to trim him down a bit.

Apparently, the vet thought "trim him down" meant a #2 clipper.  Blaze now looks like a black lion.  Poofy head, very short fur on the body, poof at the end of his tail.

I plan to take some pics to post tonight.  LOL

Tell him when l come up to him and ask to play the record, l'm gonna say: ''Voulez-vous jouer ce disque?''

Offline CellarDweller

« Reply #10684 on: February 09, 2012, 08:41:26 am »
Hiya BetterMost friends.

Woke up to snow outside today!  Nothing much to speak of, it was just a light dusting, but it was pretty to look at.  The temps are supposed to go up today, so I assume it will all melt before end of day.

Tonight I have to pack, as my bowling tournament in Connecticut is this weekend.  I'll be leaving tomorrow afternoon about 2:00 or so, and it will only be a 2 hour drive.  I'm looking forward to it!  ;D

Offline Sophia

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
  • Your elbows, try to lick them
« Reply #10685 on: February 09, 2012, 09:33:34 am »
So COOL!!! GOOD LUCK!!

Offline Shakesthecoffecan

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
  • Those were the days, Alberta 2007.
« Reply #10686 on: February 09, 2012, 02:26:03 pm »
I've come to belive food just cannot be overcome, you just have to deal with it on a daily basis and have will power to know when to stop.

Taco Bell, here I come..... ;D
"It was only you in my life, and it will always be only you, Jack, I swear."

Offline Jeff Wrangler

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • "He somebody you cowboy'd with?"
« Reply #10687 on: February 09, 2012, 02:35:07 pm »
I've come to belive food just cannot be overcome, you just have to deal with it on a daily basis and have will power to know when to stop.

If they can put a man on the moon, how come they can't invent a safe pill that makes you stop feeling hungry?  ???
"It is required of every man that the spirit within him should walk abroad among his fellow-men, and travel far and wide."--Charles Dickens.

Offline CellarDweller

« Reply #10688 on: February 10, 2012, 10:54:48 am »
Hiya BetterMost friends.

In about 4 hours, I'll be on the road to Connecticut for the bowling tournament!  Here's hoping that I'll be able to log in some great scores!!!!

As you know, I don't have a laptop, so you won't see me around until Monday!  Try not to miss me too much!  :laugh:

I have some chores to get done today, and I still haven't packed yet.  LOL  Since it's only for 2 days, there's not much to pack.

So COOL!!! GOOD LUCK!!

Thanks sweetheart!  :-*

Hope that the Taco Bell was good!!!!

If they can put a man on the moon, how come they can't invent a safe pill that makes you stop feeling hungry?  ???

I'd buy it in a heart beat!!!!

Offline Mandy21

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
« Reply #10689 on: February 10, 2012, 12:23:45 pm »
Great scores and new friends!  Good luck!
Dawn is coming,
Open your eyes...