Author Topic: Cellar Scribblings  (Read 9158449 times)

Offline CellarDweller

• The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • A city boy's mentality, with a cowboy's soul.
Re: Cellar Scribblings
« Reply #10870 on: April 13, 2012, 11:11:35 am »
*does happy dance*

I am officially up to $290.00 in donations for the AIDS Walk in Boston.   ;D

I also have two "unofficial" donations, cash given directly to me that I'll have to add to my account and then donate, and then get the names added to the ticker, for $30.00.

Tell him when l come up to him and ask to play the record, l'm gonna say: ''Voulez-vous jouer ce disque?''
'Voulez-vous, will you kiss my dick?'
Will you play my record? One-track mind!

Offline CellarDweller

« Reply #10871 on: April 14, 2012, 06:59:51 pm »
Hello Bettermost friends!

Such a great day today!!!!

I slept in a bit, had a light breakfast, did a crossword, and decided to exercise outside in the sun instead of in the house, so I went to the park and did a three mile walk.  After that, had a light lunch, surfed the 'net for a bit, and then went back to the park for a two mile walk this time. 

Then I went to work!  :o   I can get more done on a Saturday in two hours than I can all day sometimes Mon - Fri.  I went in for two hours, got a whole bunch of crap done, and then left.  I normally wouldn't let unfinished stuff bother me, but next week my coworker (Pam) is on vacation, which means that the entire team will be coming to me for everything, which means I won't get any filing or other stuff done.  I wanted to start Monday morning with almost nothing waiting for me, so it was very worth it for me to get this done today.

Had a light dinner, and will do a final workout in about an hour or so, but since it's getting colder and dark, I'll do this one indoors

Tomorrow is supposed to be even nicer than today was, so I intend to be out in the sun again, and maybe I'll have some nice color on my arms and face by Monday.

My donations for the AIDS Walk/ Boston Brokie Bash have climbed higher, I'm up to $365.00!  ;D

Tell him when l come up to him and ask to play the record, l'm gonna say: ''Voulez-vous jouer ce disque?''

Offline Mandy21

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
« Reply #10872 on: April 14, 2012, 10:54:57 pm »
I wish calories could be burned off and hearts made stronger by living vicariously thru someone else's healthy lifestyle...

Seriously, good for you, Chuck.  Sounds like an inspired day.
Dawn is coming,
Open your eyes...

Offline CellarDweller

« Reply #10873 on: April 16, 2012, 05:46:38 pm »

My goodness, I'm sorry I'm so late today!  This week my coworker is on vacation, so I'm handling the entire team on my own.  The morning was super busy when I started, so I couldn't get here today, but now that I'm home, I can post and surf around the site.

;D

My donations in the AIDS Walk have reached $405.00  ;D  $795.00 more to go!

Offline CellarDweller

« Reply #10874 on: April 17, 2012, 07:47:12 am »

How is everyone today?

One day gone in the week, and 4 to go!  With my coworker out, everything falls to me, and I'm anxious for Friday to arrive so I can get back to my regular work load.  LOL

Bowling night tonight, so I'm lookng forward to that as well.  ;D

Whats going on with everyone else?

Offline Mandy21

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
« Reply #10875 on: April 17, 2012, 09:26:05 am »
What in the world is that, Chuck???
Dawn is coming,
Open your eyes...

Offline CellarDweller

« Reply #10876 on: April 17, 2012, 11:05:33 am »
It's been a while since I've found that online, I saved the pic, but not what the ingredients actually are.

Going off of my (faulty) memory, I believe it was an item off a children's menu.  Chicken nuggts, tater tots in a tomato sauce, with a hard-boiled egg for the head, olives for eyes, and the wings were deep-fried potatos, sorta like over-sized potato chips.

I posted it on DCF a while ago, and suggested it should be served at one of the member's commitment ceremony to his husband.

He promptly shot down the idea, dubbing the dish the "shit-chicken".

:laugh:

Offline Sason

• BetterMost Moderator
  • Bork bork bork
« Reply #10877 on: April 17, 2012, 02:00:40 pm »
Any marriage starting with that dish will be doomed, and it'll only be a matter of time before it ends in disaster..... ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)

Düva pööp is a förce of natüre

Offline CellarDweller

« Reply #10878 on: April 18, 2012, 08:18:13 am »

It's mid-week!  I've survived two days without Pam here at work, three more to go!  :laugh:

Where is everyone? ? ?   What' going on?  Good plans for the weekend?

Friday night I'm going out to dinner with friends, and then on Saturday I have a play to see, some small community theater thing.  Should be fun!

Offline CellarDweller

« Reply #10879 on: April 19, 2012, 08:44:22 am »

Hey, are you all hiding on me?  I don't see anyone here!

*sniffs*

I smell nice!  I showered and put my "smells good" on!   :laugh:

Today is one of my coworkers birthday, her 60th, so I decorated her cube, and set up the station for breakfast, she should be arriving shortly with bagels and muffins.  That's what we do here, when it's your birthday, you bring in breakfast for everyone.   :laugh: