Author Topic: Cellar Scribblings  (Read 9030126 times)

Offline CellarDweller

• The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • A city boy's mentality, with a cowboy's soul.
Re: Cellar Scribblings
« Reply #11240 on: August 27, 2012, 08:01:52 am »
Hiya BetterMost friends.

Good morning & happy Monday to you!

;D

I suppose you are wondering about my image today.....well, as of today, there are 10 days to go until Sept. 6th, when I go to see Madonna at Yankee Stadium!

Every show she's done that I've seen has been top-notch, and I can't wait for this one either!

super - psyched!

so, how was everyone's weekend?

Tell him when l come up to him and ask to play the record, l'm gonna say: ''Voulez-vous jouer ce disque?''
'Voulez-vous, will you kiss my dick?'
Will you play my record? One-track mind!

Offline CellarDweller

« Reply #11241 on: August 28, 2012, 07:44:03 am »
Hiya BetterMost friends.

The countdown to Madonna continues!  ;D

Woke up today to severe rain!  Those drops were hammering down!  Skies seem to have cleared now, and the sun is peeking through the clouds.

I'm sending my "holiday" email out today, as is my habit.  I send an email to all my clients letting them know that were closed on Monday for whatever holiday happens to be upon us.  This Monday is Labor Day.  I also tell them it's possible they'll dismiss us early from work, and if they have any requests, to get them to me before 2:00 on Friday to ensure everything is done.

If we are told we are going home early, it's usually at 3:00, so that gives me a quiet hour.  If we are not going home early, then I have 2 hours of quiet time to get my filing and other "catch up" work done.

;D

I believe bowling season starts next week!  I have two new t-shirts to wear.  A number of the guys have "gay" shirts with slogans on them.

I found two to wear....one says "I'm so gay I shit rainbows" and the other says "Sorry girls, I suck dick better than you."

:laugh:

I also plan to get the pearl necklace one, and when I get a strike, clutch the t-shirt.

:laugh:

Tell him when l come up to him and ask to play the record, l'm gonna say: ''Voulez-vous jouer ce disque?''

Offline Meryl

• BetterMost Supporter
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • There's no reins on this one....
« Reply #11242 on: August 28, 2012, 10:20:20 am »
Love the pearl-clutching gif, Chuck!  Your T-shirts sound great, too.  ;D
Ich bin ein Brokie...

Offline CellarDweller

« Reply #11243 on: August 29, 2012, 07:36:40 am »
Hiya BetterMost friends.

Oh, the mornings are getting cooler now!  I wanted some fresh air, so I went outside and it was brisk!  LOL   I opened the steel doors to the cellar, and then went back into the house and opened the wooden door so just the screen door was closed, and a nice little breeze came through the basement.  It felt good.

Nice and sunny today, so I'm sure it will get warmer as the day goes one, so I'll still need my A/C tonight.

Looking like it's going to be a quiet weekend this weekend, no major plans that I know of.  We're supposed to go to my brother & sister-in-law's place on Saturday for my niece's bday, but my S-i-L hasn't been feeling well lately, so that's up in the air at the moment.

Love the pearl-clutching gif, Chuck!  Your T-shirts sound great, too.  ;D

Yeah, I'm waiting to see what the reactions to the shirts will be.

>:D

Offline CellarDweller

« Reply #11244 on: August 30, 2012, 07:44:12 am »
Hiya BetterMost friends.

One of my friends on Facebook saw her Philly show, and said she was "kick-ass", so I'm looking forward to next Thursday!  ;D

Slept like a log last night, and in my cube now, ready to work!

See ya later!!!   I'll try to check in during the day, so post up and tell me what's up?

Offline Penthesilea

• Town Administration
« Reply #11245 on: August 31, 2012, 01:37:16 am »
Hey there! Just wanted to step by, since I haven't said hi in a while. :)

What's up? I lost 3.5 hours yesterday in a parent-teacher-meeting which was totally for the birds. :P
And today is Oliver's children's birthday party, so I could have used those hours otherwise. Kiddy birthday party - one of the worst days in a year. :P
Other than that I'm looking forward to New York! Not long now. :)

Offline CellarDweller

« Reply #11246 on: August 31, 2012, 07:37:04 am »
Hiya BetterMost friends.

It's Friday!  Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!   Holiday weekend is upon us, but I have no real plans, so I can enjoy myself and relax!  I'm hoping for a slow day today, and that we'll be told we can go home early.

Hey there! Just wanted to step by, since I haven't said hi in a while. :)

Hiya Darlin'!  Glad you stopped by!!!   :-*

What's up? I lost 3.5 hours yesterday in a parent-teacher-meeting which was totally for the birds. :P

Oh, I remember those days, my mom would get lost in the school, and I would have to walk her from classroom to classroom and then wait outside.  LOL

And today is Oliver's children's birthday party, so I could have used those hours otherwise. Kiddy birthday party - one of the worst days in a year. :P

What?  You don't like the screaming and sugar-induced fits of a kid's birthday?  :laugh:

Other than that I'm looking forward to New York! Not long now. :)

I know!  I can't wait to see you!!!!

Offline Penthesilea

• Town Administration
« Reply #11247 on: August 31, 2012, 02:29:17 pm »
What?  You don't like the screaming and sugar-induced fits of a kid's birthday?  :laugh:

I have it behind me! Had nine nine-year old kids from 2PM to 6.45PM. That's 81 years of life experience - just not in one person and it does show ;D :laugh:.
It wasn't bad. It actually never is. Handling groups of kids is something I do well. I'd better, since it was my job.
Still, birthday parties are exhausting and a labour of love. Looking forward to being a grandma and watching all of it from the sidelines. That will be fun! :laugh:

I know!  I can't wait to see you!!!!

Same here! :-*

Offline CellarDweller

« Reply #11248 on: August 31, 2012, 02:50:50 pm »
We were told we can leave early today!

;D

I'm out in 10 minutes!   ;D

Offline CellarDweller

« Reply #11249 on: September 04, 2012, 07:52:35 am »
Hiya BetterMost friends.

Yeah baby!  Two days to go to see Madonn!

;D

Did everyone have a good holiday weekend?  I did!  Friday left early, Saturday was my neice's bday, so we went out to lunch and then did some shopping at a local mall.  Sunday I was invited to a friend's house for a bbq which was great fun, and Monday was a family BBQ.

Tonight the bowling season starts up again, psyched about that!  When I was at the mall Saturday I picked up three t-shirts to wear this season.

It seems the guys always wear shirts with gay slogans or super heros on them so

I also need to let my clients know I will be out of the office half-day Thursday and all day Friday for the Madonna show.

;D