Author Topic: Cellar Scribblings  (Read 9007262 times)

Offline bentgyro

• Sr. Ranch Hand
Re: Cellar Scribblings
« Reply #11290 on: September 27, 2012, 04:13:39 pm »
Your peaceful picture is perfect, I felt soothed just looking at it.

Offline CellarDweller

• The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • A city boy's mentality, with a cowboy's soul.
« Reply #11291 on: September 28, 2012, 07:42:28 am »
Hiya BetterMost friends.

Friday Happy Dance!

Hope that everyone is dong well!!!

I have no plans this weekend, so I think I'll be buring some CDs for a friend. 

My coworker is out today, so I have to cover for the whole team.  I hope it's a slow Friday, but I already have some work to do, so I best get to it!

Tell him when l come up to him and ask to play the record, l'm gonna say: ''Voulez-vous jouer ce disque?''
'Voulez-vous, will you kiss my dick?'
Will you play my record? One-track mind!

Offline CellarDweller

« Reply #11292 on: October 01, 2012, 09:56:54 am »
Hiya BetterMost friends.

October is upon us!

>:D

I hope that everyone had a great weekend, and that you got a chance to catch up on whatever it was you needed to catch up on!

My town had their annual "Harvest Fest" this past weekend.  Why they call  it a "harvest fest" I'll never know.  We're a more urban area, and don't grow or harvest anything.

Anyway, I met up with my friends and their kids, and got to play "uncle chuck" for the day.   I took them for some junk food, and on some rides, and shopping at the small booths for jewlery and such.

All in all, a fun weekend.

I also burned a bunch of CDs for my friend who is having a BBQ on the 13th, an "Oktober fest" type thing, so I burned a bunch of polka and "oompah" music to play, as well as pop songs by Falco, Rammstein, Sandra, and Nena.

Tell him when l come up to him and ask to play the record, l'm gonna say: ''Voulez-vous jouer ce disque?''

Offline Jeff Wrangler

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • "He somebody you cowboy'd with?"
« Reply #11293 on: October 01, 2012, 10:39:39 am »
I also burned a bunch of CDs for my friend who is having a BBQ on the 13th, an "Oktober fest" type thing, so I burned a bunch of polka and "oompah" music to play, as well as pop songs by Falco, Rammstein, Sandra, and Nena.

Cue the balloons. ...  ;D

We hope there will be video of you dancing a polka.  ;D
"It is required of every man that the spirit within him should walk abroad among his fellow-men, and travel far and wide."--Charles Dickens.

Offline Sason

• BetterMost Moderator
  • Bork bork bork
« Reply #11294 on: October 01, 2012, 02:01:10 pm »
Nena??

Really??

What a surprise!!!   ;D

Düva pööp is a förce of natüre

Offline Kelda

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • Zorbing....
    • Keldas Facebook Page!
« Reply #11295 on: October 01, 2012, 05:39:53 pm »
We hope there will be video of you dancing a polka.  ;D

oooh! yes please!
http://www.idbrass.com

Please use the following links when shopping online -It will help us raise money without costing you a penny.

http://www.easyfundraising.org.uk/idb

http://idb.easysearch.org.uk/

Offline CellarDweller

« Reply #11296 on: October 02, 2012, 07:36:40 am »
Hiya BetterMost friends.

*cracks knuckles, flexes fingers, looks around for Big Brother Truman*  >:D  :laugh:

How is everyone today?

it's bowling night, and I hope it goes better tonight!  LOL  Last week wasn't completely awful, but it could definitely be better!

Anyway, this morning is nice and quiet, all the "big guns" are at some breakfast meeting, and won't be back here until noon or so.  Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!  I hope to get my work done.

Cue the balloons. ...  ;D

All 99 of them!!!

Nena??

Really??

What a surprise!!!   ;D

We hope there will be video of you dancing a polka.  ;D

oooh! yes please!

Sorry to disappoint, but there will be no video of me doing the polka.  While I used to know how to do it, I am merely providing music for the BBQ and will not be in attendance.  While I was invited, I have a friend arrving from out of town that day, and I'm picking her up at the airport.  She will no doubt be tired after her trip, and i'm sure not in the mood for a Oktoberfest BBQ, so I'm not going to be there.

Offline Jeff Wrangler

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • "He somebody you cowboy'd with?"
« Reply #11297 on: October 02, 2012, 12:08:19 pm »
Sorry to disappoint, but there will be no video of me doing the polka.  While I used to know how to do it, I am merely providing music for the BBQ and will not be in attendance.  While I was invited, I have a friend arrving from out of town that day, and I'm picking her up at the airport.  She will no doubt be tired after her trip, and i'm sure not in the mood for a Oktoberfest BBQ, so I'm not going to be there.

No worries. I'm sure someone will be able to accommodate with polka music at some Brokie gathering you attend. We can wait.  ;D
"It is required of every man that the spirit within him should walk abroad among his fellow-men, and travel far and wide."--Charles Dickens.

Offline Sason

• BetterMost Moderator
  • Bork bork bork
« Reply #11298 on: October 02, 2012, 01:54:04 pm »

Düva pööp is a förce of natüre

Offline CellarDweller

« Reply #11299 on: October 03, 2012, 07:48:12 am »
Hiya BetterMost friends.

How is everyone on this HumpDay?

It is dark and dreary here in NJ!  Ugh!  Oh well, every day can't be a sunny one.

Bowling went well last night.  My average is currently 119.  My first game was a 105  >:( but the follow ups were 137 & 145.   ;D

Made plans with a few of the guys to go out on Saturday as well, so that will be fun!

What's up with you all?

No worries. I'm sure someone will be able to accommodate with polka music at some Brokie gathering you attend. We can wait.  ;D

I couldn't remember how to polka if my life depended on it, so it will be a loooooooooooooong wait.