Author Topic: Cellar Scribblings  (Read 9030196 times)

Offline CellarDweller

• The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • A city boy's mentality, with a cowboy's soul.
Re: Cellar Scribblings
« Reply #11300 on: October 04, 2012, 07:51:35 am »
Hiya BetterMost friends.

This morning I was thinking about how long it has been since I went camping, and decided to search on camping pics, and found this space-age tent.  Kinda cool, huh?

The last time I went camping was in April of '08 with Rich.....it was a small cabin, not a tent....so to me it wasn't really "camping".

:laugh:

Can you imagine a group of Brokies camping in the woods like Jack & Ennis?

How long do you think before we killed each other?   :laugh:

Tell him when l come up to him and ask to play the record, l'm gonna say: ''Voulez-vous jouer ce disque?''
'Voulez-vous, will you kiss my dick?'
Will you play my record? One-track mind!

Offline Kelda

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • Zorbing....
    • Keldas Facebook Page!
« Reply #11301 on: October 04, 2012, 12:22:23 pm »
Hiya BetterMost friends.

This morning I was thinking about how long it has been since I went camping, and decided to search on camping pics, and found this space-age tent.  Kinda cool, huh?

The last time I went camping was in April of '08 with Rich.....it was a small cabin, not a tent....so to me it wasn't really "camping".

:laugh:

Can you imagine a group of Brokies camping in the woods like Jack & Ennis?

How long do you think before we killed each other?   :laugh:
or said.. tent dont look right..
http://www.idbrass.com

Please use the following links when shopping online -It will help us raise money without costing you a penny.

http://www.easyfundraising.org.uk/idb

http://idb.easysearch.org.uk/

Offline Meryl

• BetterMost Supporter
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • There's no reins on this one....
« Reply #11302 on: October 04, 2012, 12:48:12 pm »
I love that tent!  Too bad all my stuff won't fit in it.  I'd like to save on rent.  ;D
Ich bin ein Brokie...

Offline Sason

• BetterMost Moderator
  • Bork bork bork
« Reply #11303 on: October 04, 2012, 02:19:15 pm »
or said.. tent dont look right..

;D :laugh:

Düva pööp is a förce of natüre

Offline Sason

• BetterMost Moderator
  • Bork bork bork
« Reply #11304 on: October 04, 2012, 02:20:14 pm »
Donna should see that tent. She goes camping all the time.

Düva pööp is a förce of natüre

Offline CellarDweller

« Reply #11305 on: October 05, 2012, 07:24:30 am »
Hiya BetterMost friends.

It's Friday, it's Pay Day, it's a three-day weekend!

;D

I hope you all have great plans for the weekend!  I'll be shopping and out to lunch with some friends from the bowling league!  I also have some CDs to burn.

Much work to do today, so I best get to it!   ;D

Tell him when l come up to him and ask to play the record, l'm gonna say: ''Voulez-vous jouer ce disque?''

Offline Jeff Wrangler

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • "He somebody you cowboy'd with?"
« Reply #11306 on: October 05, 2012, 12:32:25 pm »
It's Friday, it's Pay Day, it's a three-day weekend!

Thanks for the reminder that banks are closed Monday. I don't get a three-day weekend now--but I get a four-day weekend at Thanksgiving, and I'll take that over a three-day for Columbus Day!
"It is required of every man that the spirit within him should walk abroad among his fellow-men, and travel far and wide."--Charles Dickens.

Offline brianr

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
« Reply #11307 on: October 05, 2012, 02:24:23 pm »
What difference does it make if banks are open or closed?
I never go in one now.   I had to go to a bank and establish accounts when I moved to NZ but have not been in the door for over 2 years.  I do all my banking (and I have cheque, credit and debit cards and savings in 2 different countries) here on my computer.  I go to the ATM about every 3 weeks. I rarely use my card if the amount is below $20 but see many people using their cards for just a few dollars. A friend who collects on street corners for charities says it is becoming difficult now as people do not have coins to drop in her box. She joked she needs a card machine to wear around her neck.

Offline CellarDweller

« Reply #11308 on: October 05, 2012, 09:23:35 pm »
Thanks for the reminder that banks are closed Monday. I don't get a three-day weekend now--but I get a four-day weekend at Thanksgiving, and I'll take that over a three-day for Columbus Day!

I always work the day after Thanksgiving.  I love being on the office that day!  Most of our clients are closed, so I use it as a "catch up" day.  I get alll my filing done, and other things as well, get no phone calls or requests, get told to leave early, and get paid for the full day.

;D

What difference does it make if banks are open or closed?
I never go in one now.   I had to go to a bank and establish accounts when I moved to NZ but have not been in the door for over 2 years.  I do all my banking (and I have cheque, credit and debit cards and savings in 2 different countries) here on my computer.  I go to the ATM about every 3 weeks. I rarely use my card if the amount is below $20 but see many people using their cards for just a few dollars. A friend who collects on street corners for charities says it is becoming difficult now as people do not have coins to drop in her box. She joked she needs a card machine to wear around her neck.

You'd be surprised how many people still use branches.  I generally see people in my local branch.

My position at the bank is helping commercial clients with their banking, so I basically do the work so they don't have to go to the branch.  :laugh:

Thought you all would find this funny.  When I was in Chicago in November last year, I had purchased a pack of zombies.  I thought they were funny, but had no idea what to really do with them.

I decided I'm going to use them to decorate my cube for Halloween.   :laugh:  So when I go to work on Tuesday, these little guys will be around the edges of my cube.

Last week, I happened to be searching online, and I found this to go with them.  The "Horrified B-Movie Victims" package.   :laugh:

I'll pose them running from the zombies.

There's another set as well, but I didn't get them.  The "Angry Mob" set. 

Offline Jeff Wrangler

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • "He somebody you cowboy'd with?"
« Reply #11309 on: October 05, 2012, 09:43:07 pm »
I always work the day after Thanksgiving.  I love being on the office that day!  Most of our clients are closed, so I use it as a "catch up" day.  I get alll my filing done, and other things as well, get no phone calls or requests, get told to leave early, and get paid for the full day.

;D

I'm glad you're happy. I'll take a full, paid holiday, making for a four-day weekend, over that situation any time.
"It is required of every man that the spirit within him should walk abroad among his fellow-men, and travel far and wide."--Charles Dickens.