Author Topic: Cellar Scribblings  (Read 9037320 times)

Offline CellarDweller

• The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • A city boy's mentality, with a cowboy's soul.
Re: Cellar Scribblings
« Reply #11620 on: February 12, 2013, 09:10:06 am »
Hiya BetterMost friends.

Today is my brother Chris' birthday.  He doesn't have Facebook, and was asleep when I left, so I couldn't give him a greeting this morning.  I'll have to send a text later.

Quiet Monday night, but for some reason I feel very tired today.  I don't know why.  Ugh!  I hope to get a second wind before bowling tonight.

You are so sweet Chuck giving he girls a valentine.. they must love you at your office!

and lol at Nemo.. I have an image of a fishy flipping about in the snow!

:laugh: @ Nemo

I give all the women a Valentine, I printed off about 20 copies of the same card, and I'll write some sort of message on the back on Thursday morning.

I got two kinds of Valentine cookies, and some chocolates.  Each woman will get one of each cookie, and one of each of the two kinds of chocolates I got.

Tell him when l come up to him and ask to play the record, l'm gonna say: ''Voulez-vous jouer ce disque?''
'Voulez-vous, will you kiss my dick?'
Will you play my record? One-track mind!

Offline CellarDweller

« Reply #11621 on: February 13, 2013, 09:11:15 am »
Hiya BetterMost friends.

Hope that everyone is doing well today!

Geez, I'm tired!  Late nights on Tuesday are getting to me.  LOL

according to the weatherman, we may have snow today at sundown.  We'll see!  ;D

Happy Anniversary to my parents.  I believe it's their 47th today.

Ash Wednesday is today, marking the start of the Lenten season.  today begins a challenge for me!  I was supposed to start a new diet for the new year, and of course, fell off the band wagon.

::)

My supervisor (Maria) wants to lose 10 pounds so she and I decided to use Lent (which starts today) as a time period to do a "biggest loser" contest between the two of us.  we're each putting in $20.00 and whoever wins gets the money.

One of my coworkers made it even more interesting, saying he would pay me $1.00 for each pound I lose over the Lenten period.

Wish me luck!

Tell him when l come up to him and ask to play the record, l'm gonna say: ''Voulez-vous jouer ce disque?''

Offline Jeff Wrangler

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • "He somebody you cowboy'd with?"
« Reply #11622 on: February 13, 2013, 10:02:53 am »
Wish me luck!

Good luck, Sweetie!  :-*

Maybe you could share some tips about what you do to meet the goal and win the prize?

First thing I need to do is lose the three doughnuts I ate yesterday.  ::)  :laugh:
"It is required of every man that the spirit within him should walk abroad among his fellow-men, and travel far and wide."--Charles Dickens.

Online Front-Ranger

• BetterMost Moderator
  • Brokeback got us good.
« Reply #11623 on: February 13, 2013, 11:40:08 am »
EDelMar accused me of following the "nothing white" diet one time. I developed an aversion to rice, pasta, baked goods, mashed potatoes and the like. The only white food I eat regularly is milk. I think this is going to be part of my Lenten regime.

Please stay in contact with us about your Biggest Loser contest, Chuck! And, good luck!
"chewing gum and duct tape"

Offline CellarDweller

« Reply #11624 on: February 14, 2013, 09:33:56 am »
Hiya BetterMost friends.

Not sure about my world, but I'm hoping my Biggest Loser challenge during Lent at work will transform me!

:laugh:

This weekend is a holiday weekend!   Yaaaaaaaay.....extra days off are soooo nice!  I'm also off the following Monday, one of my coworkers is hosting an Oscar party, and I'll be up waaaaaaaaaaay later than usual.  I'll also have to make sure I watch what I eat while I'm there.

Good luck, Sweetie!  :-*

Maybe you could share some tips about what you do to meet the goal and win the prize?

First thing I need to do is lose the three doughnuts I ate yesterday.  ::)  :laugh:

EDelMar accused me of following the "nothing white" diet one time. I developed an aversion to rice, pasta, baked goods, mashed potatoes and the like. The only white food I eat regularly is milk. I think this is going to be part of my Lenten regime.

Please stay in contact with us about your Biggest Loser contest, Chuck! And, good luck!

Thanks friends!   Lee, I've heard people talk about that diet as well, it really seems to work for some people.

Progess will be posted in the "Wish I Knew How to Lose You" thread, I've already made my first post.

Offline CellarDweller

« Reply #11625 on: February 14, 2013, 07:28:38 pm »

Offline CellarDweller

« Reply #11626 on: February 15, 2013, 09:09:19 am »
Hiya BetterMost friends.

Happy Friday everyone!

It's not payday, but it is a three-day weekend, so I'm happy about that.  No real plans, other that to maintain my diet and exercise routine.  I do need a haircut and to get new shoes for work, so that's on the agenda.  Not sure what else to do, but I'm sure I'll find something.

Valentine's Day ended yesterday at midnight.  Five hours later, I saw my first TV commercial for Easter candy.

::) :laugh:

Diet progress is updated in the Wish I Knew How to Lose You thread.

How is everyone doing?

Offline Sason

• BetterMost Moderator
  • Bork bork bork
« Reply #11627 on: February 15, 2013, 05:34:49 pm »
You do have a lot of three day weekends over there, Chuck! 

*envyenvyenvyenvy*

What is it this time?

Düva pööp is a förce of natüre

Offline Kelda

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • Zorbing....
    • Keldas Facebook Page!
« Reply #11628 on: February 16, 2013, 06:29:01 pm »
http://www.idbrass.com

Please use the following links when shopping online -It will help us raise money without costing you a penny.

http://www.easyfundraising.org.uk/idb

http://idb.easysearch.org.uk/

Offline CellarDweller

« Reply #11629 on: February 16, 2013, 08:15:15 pm »
Hiya BetterMost friends.

Oh, sleeping in feels soooooo good!

;D

Stuck with my Slim Fast program.....shake for breakfast, shake for dinner, lunch was a bowl of chicken salad and some crackers.  Got my workouts in,  and managed to go out for new shoes for work,  and some pairs of sweatpants for the gym.

no plans tonight, so I'm just relaxing at home.

You do have a lot of three day weekends over there, Chuck! 

*envyenvyenvyenvy*

What is it this time?

it's President's Day......in February we used to have two holidays, President Lincoln's birthday on the 12th,  and Washington's birthday on the 22nd.  At one point, the two were 'merged' and became President's Day.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Good luck with the weight loss!

Thanks Kelda!!!