Author Topic: Cellar Scribblings  (Read 9050173 times)

Offline Katie77

• BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
  • Love is a force of Nature
Re: Cellar Scribblings
« Reply #11900 on: May 02, 2013, 03:11:19 am »
;D   :laugh:

No, I just went for a "Psycho" bathroom theme.  The bathroom includes a bathmat with bloody footprints, a towel with bloody handprints, and two bloody handprints on the mirror. :laugh:

Oh my goodness.....fancy getting up in the middle of the night to go to the bathroom, to be confronted by that..... :o

I dont mean to interfere, but the silohette of a naked rippling man on the shower curtain would have been nice, with boot prints on your bath mat, and a cowboy hat hanging on the corner of the mirror, would have been far more romantic...... ;)
Being happy doesn't mean everything is perfect.

It means you've decided to see beyond the imperfection

Offline CellarDweller

• The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • A city boy's mentality, with a cowboy's soul.
« Reply #11901 on: May 02, 2013, 08:16:21 am »
Hiya BetterMost friends.

It's always the dog!   :laugh:

I have off work today and tomorrow.  If all goes well, the cable and internet will be connected today, and I'll be able to start posting from there.  ;D

He's scheduled to arrive by 3:00 today, so I have some time, but I'll need to get my new computer and my old TV and DVD/VCR moved over to the apartment today.

Tell him when l come up to him and ask to play the record, l'm gonna say: ''Voulez-vous jouer ce disque?''
'Voulez-vous, will you kiss my dick?'
Will you play my record? One-track mind!

Offline CellarDweller

« Reply #11902 on: May 02, 2013, 10:31:45 am »
Oh God, don't expect me to ask can I stay on any future visit to USA ;D
Actually your shopping habits do not surprise me. I remember helping you search for a deodorant in Sydney at one of our leading department stores. I am afraid I just pick up the cheapest brand,  hopefuly on special, in my local supermarket.  ;D

Well, I remember the shopping trip, but you have the item wrong.  LOL  I'm like you when it comes to deodorant, whatever I can get at my local store.

I was shopping for cologne, a bottle of "Signature" by David Beckham.  Matthew gave me a bottle of it when we first met, and it became my favorite scent, it's very mild, which I prefer.  I hate strong colognes.   Thankfully a place by my job stocks it on a regular basis.

You so crazy! :laugh:
And we love you for it. 8) :-*

I gotta be me!   ;D

Oh my goodness.....fancy getting up in the middle of the night to go to the bathroom, to be confronted by that..... :o

I dont mean to interfere, but the silohette of a naked rippling man on the shower curtain would have been nice, with boot prints on your bath mat, and a cowboy hat hanging on the corner of the mirror, would have been far more romantic...... ;)

Well, yes, but considering that I'm sure my parents will come from time to time to visit, I'm certain they'd rather not see a naked man on my curtain!   :laugh:

Wasn't there a new potential date/beau in the picture a few weeks ago?  Did I miss something, or is that still going on?  You haven't mentioned him lately.

Well, two kinda happened back-to-back.

There was a guy named Rich who was once a member of the league,  but not when I joined last year.  We connected through Facebook due to mutual friends on the league.  We seemed to really hit it off, and then he stopped messaging me.  Not sure why, but I don't force people into something they don't want, so I just let it be.

Not long after, another guy who is active on the league (coincidently named Rich) to an interest and we're talking, and setting a date for one point this month.  We got to know each other at a busy time.  His 50th birthday, a trip with friends to Atlantic City, and then a family trip to Florida for him, and moving time for me.  We plan to meet up for a date when the schedules have slowed down.

Tell him when l come up to him and ask to play the record, l'm gonna say: ''Voulez-vous jouer ce disque?''

Offline Meryl

• BetterMost Supporter
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • There's no reins on this one....
« Reply #11903 on: May 02, 2013, 12:09:28 pm »

It's always the dog!   :laugh:

LOL!  This sight greeted me in my own bathroom this morning...my cat Artie creating another of his famous art installations.  ;D
Ich bin ein Brokie...

Offline southendmd

• Town Administration
  • well, I won't
« Reply #11904 on: May 02, 2013, 12:58:22 pm »
LOL!  This sight greeted me in my own bathroom this morning...my cat Artie creating another of his famous art installations.  ;D

Same here.  Bunny was on the treadmill last night!

Offline bentgyro

• Sr. Ranch Hand
« Reply #11905 on: May 02, 2013, 02:20:34 pm »
re: shower curtain........I've lived alone for many, many years and try not to scare myself ;)
I had to wait until I was on my home computor to see the pictures of your apartment, looks good!
Has lots of potential, you can be as funky as you want.

Offline bentgyro

• Sr. Ranch Hand
« Reply #11906 on: May 02, 2013, 02:33:33 pm »
I was thinking about a shower curtain with a naked man on it.....that could be scary for me to
come upon in the middle of the night ::), maybe more than the psyco....but it would be a good
frieght ;D

Offline Sason

• BetterMost Moderator
  • Bork bork bork
« Reply #11907 on: May 02, 2013, 03:00:08 pm »
;D   :laugh:

No, I just went for a "Psycho" bathroom theme.  The bathroom includes a bathmat with bloody footprints, a towel with bloody handprints, and two bloody handprints on the mirror. :laugh:

I really don't know, Chuck.....

That bathroom decoration....

Aren't you afraid it's a bit too cozy and cheerful??

I know you want a nice and comfortable home, but if you overdo it like this, your guests may never want to leave.... ::) ::) ::)

Düva pööp is a förce of natüre

Offline CellarDweller

« Reply #11908 on: May 02, 2013, 04:54:55 pm »
TV and Computer are set up as of this afternoon at the new place.

Dinner in a few, then shopping for a computer chair, floor mat, and some floor lamps.

Offline Sason

• BetterMost Moderator
  • Bork bork bork
« Reply #11909 on: May 02, 2013, 05:03:37 pm »
That means you're officially moved in, right Chuck?

Congrats!!!    :-*

Düva pööp is a förce of natüre