Author Topic: Cellar Scribblings  (Read 9038123 times)

Online southendmd

• Town Administration
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • well, I won't
Re: Cellar Scribblings
« Reply #12900 on: March 28, 2014, 08:54:03 pm »
Now, kids, play nice.  Or Uncle Paul will take away your internet!

Offline Sason

• BetterMost Moderator
  • Bork bork bork
« Reply #12901 on: March 29, 2014, 07:36:23 am »

Hmpf!!!

Düva pööp is a förce of natüre

Offline Kelda

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • Zorbing....
    • Keldas Facebook Page!
« Reply #12902 on: March 29, 2014, 11:27:03 am »
Now, kids, play nice.  Or Uncle Paul will take away your internet!

:laugh: :laugh:
http://www.idbrass.com

Please use the following links when shopping online -It will help us raise money without costing you a penny.

http://www.easyfundraising.org.uk/idb

http://idb.easysearch.org.uk/

Offline x-man

• Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #12903 on: March 30, 2014, 02:24:18 am »
Hey, Muscle Bear.  My pink triangle tat went on my left forearm on Thursday afternoon, and looks great.  That morning I posted to the tattoo parlour website my comments about my satisfaction with the 1st tat, and how skillful the artist, James, was.  Then, given that it was me, I couldn't just leave it there, I had to add "And his beard is HOT!"  Later I called the shop to book a time and asked James if he had seen the posting.  He hadn't but would look at it.  Then I thought, "Holy shit.  What have I done?  Why can't I watch my mouth?"  When I drove up to the shop he was standing outside having a smoke.  He smiled broadly and waved excitedly when he saw me.  He was so friendly and solicitous in a kind of puppy dog way it was quite charming.  He even charged me less than the originally quoted price.  I suspect no one has ever complimented him in such an upfront way before, and he clearly loved it. 
Happiness is the lasting pleasure of the mind grasping the intelligible order of reality.      --Leibniz

Offline CellarDweller

• A city boy's mentality, with a cowboy's soul.
« Reply #12904 on: March 30, 2014, 05:26:46 pm »
very cool to read, x-man!  Glad you're sooo happy with the tats!

Tell him when l come up to him and ask to play the record, l'm gonna say: ''Voulez-vous jouer ce disque?''
'Voulez-vous, will you kiss my dick?'
Will you play my record? One-track mind!

Offline CellarDweller

« Reply #12905 on: March 31, 2014, 08:25:48 am »
Hiya BetterMost friends.

Greetings from cold, grey and damp NJ!   ::)

We actually had a winter mix of weather this morning, I believe I was being hit with sleet as I walked to my car.

Looks to be a busy day at works so I guess I best get to it!

Tell him when l come up to him and ask to play the record, l'm gonna say: ''Voulez-vous jouer ce disque?''

Offline CellarDweller

« Reply #12906 on: April 01, 2014, 08:47:15 am »
Hello Bettermost friends!

Shall we have a sexy party?

Yesterday was a busy day at work, and it didn't need to be.   >:(  I was dealing with a second bank on a loan, and they gave me misinformation.   The loan that was being adjusted yesterday didn't need me to wire fund out, they were wiring to us, so I ended up doing a lot of extra paperwork that didn't need to be done.

Oh well.  The weather and temps definitley improved.  We went from cold and sleet, to blue skies and mid-50s temps....it felt like spring.   Weatherman says same for today as well.

Bowling night tonight, the season is almost over as well.  I believe we only have 8 more weeks left, and then a break until September.  Sunday also marked the end of The Walking Dead until October for the next season, so that means I'll no longer need to stay up late on Sundays as of now, or Tuesdays once the end of May comes.

Offline Kelda

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • Zorbing....
    • Keldas Facebook Page!
« Reply #12907 on: April 01, 2014, 05:41:58 pm »
What did you think of the ending Chuck?
http://www.idbrass.com

Please use the following links when shopping online -It will help us raise money without costing you a penny.

http://www.easyfundraising.org.uk/idb

http://idb.easysearch.org.uk/

Offline CellarDweller

« Reply #12908 on: April 01, 2014, 06:09:06 pm »
What did you think of the ending Chuck?

I am torn.....it was great to see them all (almost) reunited, but the cliffhanger didn't sit well with me.  I'm also wondering where Tyrese, Carol and Judith are.

Offline x-man

• Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #12909 on: April 02, 2014, 01:46:47 am »
Hey, Muscle Bear.  I need your advice--or advice from anyone reading this.  For my next tattoo I am definitely getting the 2nd ship I sailed on.  (I'm only getting ships I sailed on in the Pacific.  I'm not emotionally invested in any of the ships I sailed on in the Atlantic with the Dutch Merchant Fleet.)  It's the tattoo after that I need advice on.  I want one featuring my name and HIS name linked.  I thought first about a very kitchy send-up of a stereotypical romantic sailor tattoo--hearts and flowers--but I might regret that.  Maybe something more minimalist?  More macho?  And I'm not necessarily going for "subtle."  Any help would be appreciated.  It will be a while before I get that one, a few months anyway, so I have time to make a good decision.  Do I sound nuts?  If so, is that a bad thing?
x-man
 ;)
Happiness is the lasting pleasure of the mind grasping the intelligible order of reality.      --Leibniz