Author Topic: Cellar Scribblings  (Read 9008828 times)

Offline CellarDweller

• The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • A city boy's mentality, with a cowboy's soul.
Re: Cellar Scribblings
« Reply #13250 on: October 07, 2014, 05:59:06 pm »
Just for amusement I bring up BBM and gay marriage to the creationist and tell the conspirisy guy that I read werewolf romance stories.  He tells me that there is no such thing as werewolves and I say "I know". :laugh:

:laugh:   Oh, that's too good!

What are "stuffed" cupcakes, where do you stuff them? ;)

aside from stuffing them in your mouth, LOL  A stuffed cupcake means that it has frosting stuffed inside it too.  If you cut one open, it would look like this.

Tell him when l come up to him and ask to play the record, l'm gonna say: ''Voulez-vous jouer ce disque?''
'Voulez-vous, will you kiss my dick?'
Will you play my record? One-track mind!

Offline CellarDweller

« Reply #13251 on: October 07, 2014, 06:01:40 pm »
Hey Chuck, have you taught your mum a thing or two about messaging on FB yet?   :laugh:

Yes, she's had a new lesson over the weekend.   ::)

Here's a photo for you from the Today Show!

Cute!!!!  here's one back to ya!

Tell him when l come up to him and ask to play the record, l'm gonna say: ''Voulez-vous jouer ce disque?''

Offline Sason

• BetterMost Moderator
  • Bork bork bork
« Reply #13252 on: October 08, 2014, 04:53:41 pm »
Yes, she's had a new lesson over the weekend.   ::)

That post was too funny, though!   :laugh:

Cute!!!!  here's one back to ya!

Aww.....LOL   Poor little kitty!  :laugh:

Düva pööp is a förce of natüre

Offline CellarDweller

« Reply #13253 on: October 08, 2014, 05:47:07 pm »

Hiya BetterMost friends!

Yes, same pic as yesterday, because I felt the same way this morning.  :laugh:

Well, that's what happens when you have a late night at bowling.   

It worked out today at work.....my big boss and immediate supervisor were both out of the office today, and it was pretty quiet, so I took some extra time at lunch to take a quick nap.  It felt good.

;D

I got more stuff done, and it looks like everything will be done before I leave on Friday, so I can just relax for my "staycation" next week.  :)

Offline CellarDweller

« Reply #13254 on: October 09, 2014, 08:18:03 pm »

Hiya BetterMost friends!

Yuppers, this was me today.

It was like it everyone had to try to talk to me today, nonstop from 9 straight through to 4.  crazy.

Needless to say, I didn't get the stuff done that I wanted, so I will most likely be at work late tomorrow, but that's ok, I'll still get everything done before I leave.

How is everyone else??

Offline bentgyro

• Sr. Ranch Hand
« Reply #13255 on: October 10, 2014, 03:18:09 pm »
It's our thanksgiving this weekend so I get 3 days off!  Hope you enjoy your staycation.  I'm going to buy some turkey and the whippet and the cat will enjoy a nice quiet dinner with me. :D

Offline Front-Ranger

• BetterMost Moderator
  • Brokeback got us good.
« Reply #13256 on: October 10, 2014, 06:18:01 pm »
Happy Turkey Day, Benty! Chuck, isn't it the thing about vacations that you have to work so hard before they begin that you spend the first few days just decompressing? I hope it isn't that way for you!
"chewing gum and duct tape"

Offline CellarDweller

« Reply #13257 on: October 12, 2014, 05:25:31 pm »
Hiya BetterMost friends!

Ah, I'm finally starting to enjoy the vacation.  :)

did a bit of light cleaning around the apartment, but I plan to use one day to give it a full cleaning, making it as it should be.

Ebay is a killer!  :laugh:

I found another figure to add to my Super Friends collection.   It's not an official figure, it's a custom figure that a fan made, so it's not worth anything, but it was to me to have it in the collect.  The figure was of Rima the Jungle Girl.

She was only in 3 or 4 episodes, and was part of the 'ethnic heros' introduced so that the team was not all white.   She was from South America, and was basically a female Tarzan.  She swung on vines, had superior tracking skills, and could communicate with animals/understand animals.

Then I found this item, but I will NOT be buying it.  :laugh:

This is the Limited Deluxe Edition boxed set for Charmed.   It has all 8 seasons on DVD, but the box is a replica of the Book of Shadows, the book the housed all the spells the sisters used.  As you can see from the pic, one page has a spell, while the next has a season's worth of DVDs.

I already have all 8 seasons on DVD, I got them individually, as they were released.  This is now going for about $450.00 online, and I can't justify spending $500.00 or so for something I already have.

Offline CellarDweller

« Reply #13258 on: October 12, 2014, 05:30:18 pm »
It's our thanksgiving this weekend so I get 3 days off!  Hope you enjoy your staycation.  I'm going to buy some turkey and the whippet and the cat will enjoy a nice quiet dinner with me. :D

Happy Thanksgiving BG!!!!  I hope you, whippet and kitty all have a good holiday!!!

Happy Turkey Day, Benty! Chuck, isn't it the thing about vacations that you have to work so hard before they begin that you spend the first few days just decompressing? I hope it isn't that way for you!

Hiya Lee.  Normally, it doesn't take me long to decompress, but the news about losing Betty (neatfreak) really upset me.  I feel better today, so I'm beginning to relax and enjoy my time.

Offline CellarDweller

« Reply #13259 on: October 15, 2014, 11:02:31 pm »

Hiya BetterMost friends!

ayup!  Halloween is getting closer!

:)

Been a quiet week, which is good for a 'staycation'.  :laugh:

Rain is pouring here now, watching it out the window while I watch Family Guy.

Hope you're all doing well!