Author Topic: The ORIGINAL 1000+ Posts Club  (Read 4621861 times)

Offline CellarDweller

• The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • A city boy's mentality, with a cowboy's soul.
Re: The ORIGINAL 1000+ Posts Club
« Reply #7920 on: September 07, 2008, 07:21:03 pm »
Hello everyone!  Hope you are all well!

Leslie, great pics of your trip!

and Fiona, loved your 4 legged family members!

Tell him when l come up to him and ask to play the record, l'm gonna say: ''Voulez-vous jouer ce disque?''
'Voulez-vous, will you kiss my dick?'
Will you play my record? One-track mind!

Offline MaineWriter

• Bettermost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • Stay the course...
    • Bristlecone Pine Press
« Reply #7921 on: September 08, 2008, 01:17:06 am »
Morning all,

13 degrees (55 degrees) here in Basel. My widget says it is the same at home. Cloudy this morning and it rained during the night. I watched the TV last night and it said cloudy and rain all week  :(. Well, at least I am not here on vacation!

Off to the University this morning to WORK. More later.

L
Taming Groomzilla<-- support equality for same-sex marriage in Maine by clicking this link!

Offline Penthesilea

• Town Administration
« Reply #7922 on: September 08, 2008, 01:36:50 am »
Morning all,

13 degrees (55 degrees) here in Basel. My widget says it is the same at home. Cloudy this morning and it rained during the night. I watched the TV last night and it said cloudy and rain all week  :(. Well, at least I am not here on vacation!

L

Good morning Leslie :)
It's funny to see you online so early in the morning, and being in my time zone.

This is page #800 of this thread! :D

Offline belbbmfan

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
  • A love that will never grow old
« Reply #7923 on: September 08, 2008, 01:49:49 am »
Morning all,

L

I'm hoping for some good weather next weekend!

Have a good day at the University Leslie.  :)

'We're supposed to guard the sheep, not eat 'em'

Offline optom3

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
« Reply #7924 on: September 08, 2008, 08:25:46 am »
Well I am just counting off the hours until the US Open mens finals. I am beside myself with excitement that Murray will be playing.

I may even consider putting my kilt on. It is wonderful he is British, it is even better he is Scottish.Apart from that the puppy has managed to get out of the lanaii through one of the numerous holes she has made. She has dragged in half a palm tree and shredded it all over my cream dining room furniture, bless !!!

Then a quick trip to my latest obsession, Panera Bread. It is a wonderful Patiserie which has just opened up close by.The only place I have found that does really good baguettes and croissant, oh and pain au chocolat. They also do a really lovely nutty bread but it is  $7  !!!  I ask you for one loaf of bread so I have only bought that once.

Anyway this is one of mummys obsessions that the kids don't mind as they always get some of the heavenly brownies. I have put on 7lbs since it opened 2 weeks ago  and the cashiers all know my name,how bad is that.

I sometimes wonder if any of my kids become famous, what would come out at interviews.Oh mum was always getting these obsessions you know,one was this film BBM, then there was this particular bread shop,before that it wa a piano concerto she just had to learn and that's all we heard for months !!!

I can just hear it now.They can list most of them over the years,Coldplay fix you, the verve Bittersweet symphony,Bulgari perfume,rissotto.Poor kids they used to have that 3 times a week when my fad was at its greatest.
Enough waffling on, I have to go tidy the mess, the dog has left.

Offline MaineWriter

• Bettermost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • Stay the course...
    • Bristlecone Pine Press
« Reply #7925 on: September 08, 2008, 08:28:31 am »

It's funny to see you online so early in the morning, and being in my time zone.

This is page #800 of this thread! :D

I know, it feels funny to me too! It is 2:26 pm but only 8:26 am at home...about the time I would be posting my weather report and such. I can't quite imagine it still be morning at home!

It is has turned into a nice day here...sunny but not hot, really quite pleasant. Tomorrow is supposed to be warmer...25 degrees.

L
Taming Groomzilla<-- support equality for same-sex marriage in Maine by clicking this link!

Offline Kelda

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • Zorbing....
    • Keldas Facebook Page!
« Reply #7926 on: September 08, 2008, 02:26:16 pm »

*nods head*
http://www.idbrass.com

Please use the following links when shopping online -It will help us raise money without costing you a penny.

http://www.easyfundraising.org.uk/idb

http://idb.easysearch.org.uk/

Offline CellarDweller

• A city boy's mentality, with a cowboy's soul.
« Reply #7927 on: September 08, 2008, 02:28:31 pm »
Hello everyone!  How are you all?

Tell him when l come up to him and ask to play the record, l'm gonna say: ''Voulez-vous jouer ce disque?''
'Voulez-vous, will you kiss my dick?'
Will you play my record? One-track mind!

Offline Artiste

« Reply #7928 on: September 08, 2008, 08:35:40 pm »
Bonjour CellarDweller !

Hugs!

Offline MaineWriter

• Bettermost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • Stay the course...
    • Bristlecone Pine Press
« Reply #7929 on: September 09, 2008, 02:35:22 am »
Morning all,

Another nice day in Basel with sun and a pleasant temperature. My widget says 12 but I think it is warmer than that.

I am still not sleeping well (jet lag is a bitch!) but I am going to take it easy today. I have a lecture at noon and then I am done so I think I might have a nice lunch and a NAP. Hopefully that will get me over the lingering sleep problems and weird dreams.

I had a good day at the University yesterday and I am sure today will be the same!

L