Author Topic: The ORIGINAL 1000+ Posts Club  (Read 4633420 times)

Offline BelAir

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
Re: The ORIGINAL 1000+ Posts Club
« Reply #5850 on: January 19, 2008, 11:37:03 pm »
I can't believe no one has trotted out the "Jake peed on someone with a jellyfish sting" story yet!

BTW, MiniMeno and I both enjoy a good al fresco pee.  :)

I was thinking it!!  But I try not to comment, since I don't got no 1000 posts.

;D
"— a thirst for life, for love, and for truth..."

injest

« Reply #5851 on: January 19, 2008, 11:51:19 pm »
I was thinking it!!  But I try not to comment, since I don't got no 1000 posts.

;D

well if you dont' comment how you gonna GET a 1000?? huh??

;) ;)

Offline David

• BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
« Reply #5852 on: January 20, 2008, 12:32:42 am »
well if you dont' comment how you gonna GET a 1000?? huh??

;) ;)

Exactly.  The topics here range from mundane to bizzare.   LOL.

This is more of a hang-out.  The 24 hr BetterMost Diner where conversation is always the Blue plate special. 

Offline David In Indy

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • You've Got Male
« Reply #5853 on: January 20, 2008, 01:59:14 am »
Exactly.  The topics here range from mundane to bizzare.   LOL.

This is more of a hang-out.  The 24 hr BetterMost Diner where conversation is always the Blue plate special. 

It's currently -3 F here in Indy and we have a windchill of -20 F.

This is awful. My furnace can't keep up with all this cold. It's coming through the walls!

One good thing: It's clear outside but it's too damn cold to go out there and look at all the stars.

Dogs have owners. Cats have staff.

Offline Kelda

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • Zorbing....
    • Keldas Facebook Page!
« Reply #5854 on: January 20, 2008, 08:15:45 am »
I was always told if someone gets bitten by a jelly fish, you should pee on them. It takes the sting away, and I think it makes the area heal faster too. There must be a chemical present in the pee that neutralizes the jelly fish sting.

I leanred that factoid from that episode of friends!!! Did you!?

All this pee talk made me think of a email forward I had got. I googled it and found it on a website called /www.wamajama.com.

A funny first date from Tonight Show

On the Tonight Show With Jay Leno, Jay went into the audience to find the most embarrassing

first date that a person ever had. The winner described her worst first date experience and

there was absolutely no question as to why her tale took the prize! What do you think?

‘It was midwinter, snowing and quite cold and the guy had taken her skiing. It was a day trip

(No overnight involved). They were strangers, and truly did not know each other well. The outing

was fun but relatively uneventful until they were headed home late that afternoon. They were

driving back down the mountain when she gradually began to realize that she should not have

had that extra latte apres-ski. They were about an hour away from anywhere that had a restroom.

Her date suggested she try to hold it, which she did for a while. Unfortunately, because of the

heavy snow and slow going, there came a point where she told him he had better stop and let her

pee beside the road, or it would be all over the front seat of his car.

They stopped and she quickly crawled out beside the car, yanked her pants down and started to

pee. In the deep snow she didn’t have good footing, so she let her butt rest against the rear

fender to steady herself. Her date stood on the other side of the car watching for traffic and,

as a real gentleman, refrained from peeking. Upon finishing, she soon became aware of the problem.

As she bent to pull up her pants, the young lady discovered her butt was firmly stuck against the

car’s fender. Thoughts of tongues frozen to pump handles immediately came to mind as she attempted

to disengage her flesh from the icy metal. It was quickly apparent that she had a brand new problem

due to the extreme cold.

Horrified by her plight and yet aware of the humor, she answered her date’s concern about ‘what was

taking so long,’ with, ’she was truly freezing her butt off and needed some assistance’! He came

around the car as she tried to cover herself with her sweater and then, as they looked at each,

he burst out laughing. She too, got the giggles and when they finally managed to compose themselves,

they tried to figure a way out of this mess. Both agreed it would take something hot to free her

chilly cheeks from the grip of the icy metal.Thinking about what had gotten her into the predicament

in the first place, both quickly realized that there was only one way to get her free. So, as she

looked the other way, her first time date proceeded to unzip his pants and pee her butt off the fender.

Rescue accomplished. As you can imagine, the remainder of the trip home was pretty quiet and despite

their ‘intimate encounter’ The two did not see one another again.

As for the Tonight Show…she took the prize hands down…or perhaps that should be ‘pants down’.

Jay Leno was a little speechless at first, but later added, ‘This story gave a whole new meaning

to being ‘pissed off.’

Although in my version - that first date became her husband - dunno if its an urban legend but funny none the less!

I also found this http://www.snopes.com/love/dating/frozen.asp

Oh and whats this stoty about Jake? - I never heard this before!
http://www.idbrass.com

Please use the following links when shopping online -It will help us raise money without costing you a penny.

http://www.easyfundraising.org.uk/idb

http://idb.easysearch.org.uk/

Offline David

• BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
« Reply #5855 on: January 20, 2008, 08:47:01 am »
Sundays Top Ten List!

injest  23447
Garry_LH  11245
MaineWriter  10289
dot-matrix  9235
Front-Ranger  9099

Lucise  8371
David  7868
Ellemeno  7813

Sheriff Roland  6466
Jeff Wrangler  6005

Offline MaineWriter

• Bettermost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • Stay the course...
    • Bristlecone Pine Press
« Reply #5856 on: January 20, 2008, 09:35:49 am »
Morning all,

18 degrees with a little bit of sun peeking through the clouds...

L
Taming Groomzilla<-- support equality for same-sex marriage in Maine by clicking this link!

Offline BelAir

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
« Reply #5857 on: January 20, 2008, 10:48:36 am »
BAFTA 2007 Jake and the jelly fish

1:45

[youtube=425,350]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0jrASlQPEOA[/youtube]
"— a thirst for life, for love, and for truth..."

Offline southendmd

• Town Administration
  • well, I won't
« Reply #5858 on: January 20, 2008, 10:56:54 am »
thanks for that.  Oy, that woman is a moron.

Offline MaineWriter

• Bettermost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • Stay the course...
    • Bristlecone Pine Press
« Reply #5859 on: January 20, 2008, 11:06:02 am »
thanks for that.  Oy, that woman is a moron.

That's putting it mildly!
Taming Groomzilla<-- support equality for same-sex marriage in Maine by clicking this link!