Author Topic: The ORIGINAL 1000+ Posts Club  (Read 4631329 times)

Offline MaineWriter

• Bettermost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • Stay the course...
    • Bristlecone Pine Press
Re: The ORIGINAL 1000+ Posts Club
« Reply #8430 on: October 16, 2008, 08:18:09 am »
Morning all,

55 degrees right now but a cold front is moving through. Rain throughout the day today and then chillier weather will follow.

L
Taming Groomzilla<-- support equality for same-sex marriage in Maine by clicking this link!

Offline optom3

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
« Reply #8431 on: October 16, 2008, 08:30:21 am »
Good morning all. lovely to have had a nice peaceful night here on Bettermost yesterday. Only one more sleep as my daughter puts it until Mandy arrives, so it's all getting a bit exciting.

It will be my first time watching BBM with a Brokie!!!  We have agreed to watch it in silence first time, but then we can discuss and rewind bits!!!  Wonder if we will rewind the same bits ??  

So all keep yourfingers crossed for a lovely Florida October week.It is usually one of the nicest months of the year. I hope to be able to get to the beach and watch the sunset standing in the water, it is such a calming and beautiful thing to be able to do, it is hard to be worried and stresed watchin g the sunset over the water, in warm balmy temperatures.!!

Feel horrid this morning as I ate a whole jar of Nutella agan lat night, this is getting to be a bit of a habit !!  Cannot do no exercise, ie tenns and continue to eat like this. I will look like  the 5th telly tubby soon.

Offline Jeff Wrangler

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • "He somebody you cowboy'd with?"
« Reply #8432 on: October 16, 2008, 08:35:57 am »
Morning all,

55 degrees right now but a cold front is moving through. Rain throughout the day today and then chillier weather will follow.

L

Mid-sixties again this morning, and nice, though we could have rain or even a thunderstorm later today. Weather Channel's radar map showed this huge front moving toward the East Coast. ...

Supposed to be more fall-like tomorrow.

Now, can the Sox pull off a miracle? A Sox-Phillies series would be SO COOL!  :D
"It is required of every man that the spirit within him should walk abroad among his fellow-men, and travel far and wide."--Charles Dickens.

Offline CellarDweller

• A city boy's mentality, with a cowboy's soul.
« Reply #8433 on: October 16, 2008, 08:44:50 am »
good morning everyone!

its' a foggy 54 degrees here in NJ

Tell him when l come up to him and ask to play the record, l'm gonna say: ''Voulez-vous jouer ce disque?''
'Voulez-vous, will you kiss my dick?'
Will you play my record? One-track mind!

Offline Front-Ranger

• BetterMost Moderator
  • Brokeback got us good.
« Reply #8434 on: October 16, 2008, 09:55:43 am »

Now, can the Sox pull off a miracle? A Sox-Phillies series would be SO COOL!  :D

Can we have more details? I would like to be somewhat knowledgeable when speaking to my friend and Sox fanatic Vermont Sunset. Also, he tells me he's off to the Outer Banks today. What are those, pray tell?

"chewing gum and duct tape"

Offline Artiste

« Reply #8435 on: October 16, 2008, 10:32:26 am »
Arizona was not too hot for me yesterday, and it was nice to see my aunt there again, since she loves living there !

Now left to-day Chigago... and hope that Detroit will not be too damp !

Who lives in Vermont ?

Offline MaineWriter

• Bettermost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • Stay the course...
    • Bristlecone Pine Press
« Reply #8436 on: October 16, 2008, 10:45:20 am »
Can we have more details? I would like to be somewhat knowledgeable when speaking to my friend and Sox fanatic Vermont Sunset. Also, he tells me he's off to the Outer Banks today. What are those, pray tell?

The Outer Banks of North Carolina? I think that is where Kitty Hawk is (remember the Wright Brothers?).
Taming Groomzilla<-- support equality for same-sex marriage in Maine by clicking this link!

Offline Front-Ranger

• BetterMost Moderator
  • Brokeback got us good.
« Reply #8437 on: October 16, 2008, 11:18:57 am »
Thanks, Leslie, I'm looking it up on Google Earth now since I have never been in that area.
"chewing gum and duct tape"

Offline Kelda

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • Zorbing....
    • Keldas Facebook Page!
« Reply #8438 on: October 16, 2008, 01:13:31 pm »
Fiona & Mandy! Enjoy!!
http://www.idbrass.com

Please use the following links when shopping online -It will help us raise money without costing you a penny.

http://www.easyfundraising.org.uk/idb

http://idb.easysearch.org.uk/

Offline MaineWriter

• Bettermost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • Stay the course...
    • Bristlecone Pine Press
« Reply #8439 on: October 17, 2008, 06:55:39 am »
Morning all,

46 degrees here this morning. According to the radio, we are at peak foliage right now and they expect it to last another week. Very little leaf drop so far.

L